+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 294 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

No Bartolomeo playable =(

Vut my SwirlyStraw Crew for da win!

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    i'll save some of the rainbows to increase the box then. i keep all the named chars and booster/evolver and use all the grunts to level up my chars.

edit:
    holy crap arlong is such a tank! having 3 green chars and no blue chars doesnt help either luckily i got a high level vivi as friend. i simply cant die but it took me a reallt long time to beat arlong. i dont think i can farm him anytime soon.

btw, i got buggy the first time i tried the event veteran level. is it really that easy or did i just got lucky?

i guess now i just have to farm kuro for my slasher team. still dont have arlong yet but he is simply too strong for me as of now.
    For special event like this the drop rate is pretty much increase, the harder one has the highest chance as of now it's clearly is Elite. You can farm more Buggy and use those to level up your Buggy, it will have a chance of Skill level up. Oh I forget to mention about Mihawk Special which will come out around Krieg event. Mihawk come only one day and his stat, lead skill and special move are like a beast. Save your rainbow for him and farm him as many as possible to increase his cool down special move. It will make this game a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    No Bartolomeo playable =(

Vut my SwirlyStraw Crew for da win!
    Currently, the roster hasn't reach that point yet but he will definitely come.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    For special event like this the drop rate is pretty much increase, the harder one has the highest chance as of now it's clearly is Elite. You can farm more Buggy and use those to level up your Buggy, it will have a chance of Skill level up. Oh I forget to mention about Mihawk Special which will come out around Krieg event. Mihawk come only one day and his stat, lead skill and special move are like a beast. Save your rainbow for him and farm him as many as possible to increase his cool down special move. It will make this game a lot easier.

Currently, the roster hasn't reach that point yet but he will definitely come.
    Wrong... Bartolomeo should be an ultra rade hidden character... he is stalking the SHs ever since Logue Town

i'll save some of the rainbows to increase the box then. i keep all the named chars and booster/evolver and use all the grunts to level up my chars.

edit:
    holy crap arlong is such a tank! having 3 green chars and no blue chars doesnt help either luckily i got a high level vivi as friend. i simply cant die but it took me a reallt long time to beat arlong. i dont think i can farm him anytime soon.

btw, i got buggy the first time i tried the event veteran level. is it really that easy or did i just got lucky?

i guess now i just have to farm kuro for my slasher team. still dont have arlong yet but he is simply too strong for me as of now.
    I assume it easier the more difficult it is, I can't do Veteran but I got it twice in the middle stage, I already had him though.

I meant Elite I can do Veteran pretty easy.

I'm kinda annoyed that the blog said this is great o farm turtles, I've done it a crapload of time and I haven't gotten one, I get one once in a while in other stages(I farm Kuroobi stage) and I haven't done Veteran so I don't know but I dont feel I'm getting that much EXP from it either, kinda undrwhlemed rigth now, I want to level my characters but till the Turtle islands come out its going to be hard.
    Last edited by GetsugaZoro; February 18th, 2015 at 05:02 AM.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

i desperately need exp and evolver item as well. i cant finish buggy's elite mission and the 0 stamina elite mission. the enemies hit too hard, even with vivi as captain.

btw, can we like have 2 account in 1 device? i know we can switch device so can we like generate code for the current account, delete and redownload the game to get the 2nd account and then switch between the 2 using the code? if possible, while waiting for the new content i want to play around using marines only account.

Man i spent 4 gems refilling my energy and doing the veteran mission of buggy a lot , just drop 1 cola and random gachas but no buggy or turttles

Elite version is kinda hard for me, i just have Ussop for yellow orb and a some Shanks friends but still no luck

3DS Friend Code: 2938-7157-0203/One Piece Treasure Cruise ID: 302.949.778

For the elite the most essential unit is Ussop Golden Pound. His special move delay enemy for three turn. He is the best unit in game.

For the elite the most essential unit is Ussop Golden Pound. His special move delay enemy for three turn. He is the best unit in game.
    I agree lol.. He's the most useful..his skill will get you out of a lot of sticky situations. He's pratically essential in every team.
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

i'm kinda torn on what to do now. should i try and farm kuro for my slasher team or farm high level grunts in arlong park to level up my chars? i only got like 34 stamina and i can only play several mission before i have to wait for the stamina to refill. i already got buggy and his special is not that useful to me so i wont bother farming his event stage. i will try to farm dragons and crabs later this week though. i need them for zoro and usopp.

Is Brook available in the English version yet? Wondering if it's really worth it to keep using gems for rare character grabs or if I should just save them for now.
    Brook makes me happy.

i'm kinda torn on what to do now. should i try and farm kuro for my slasher team or farm high level grunts in arlong park to level up my chars? i only got like 34 stamina and i can only play several mission before i have to wait for the stamina to refill. i already got buggy and his special is not that useful to me so i wont bother farming his event stage. i will try to farm dragons and crabs later this week though. i need them for zoro and usopp.
    You won't be needed dragon for Ussop because Sogeking is worse than Golden Pound. As for Buggy, the time will come when you have to use all Violet characters, Buggy will come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasumi_Emi View Post
    Is Brook available in the English version yet? Wondering if it's really worth it to keep using gems for rare character grabs or if I should just save them for now.
    It will take like 8 months before Brook special come.

You won't be needed dragon for Ussop because Sogeking is worse than Golden Pound. As for Buggy, the time will come when you have to use all Violet characters, Buggy will come in handy.
    i mean dragon for zoro and crab for usopp. btw, i guess im very lucky that i got all the dragons already. only meant to get the red, green and blue ones but i got the yellow and purple in the process as well. back to farming kuro before farming the crabs tomorrow.

btw, how do you suppose to beat smoker in the 0 stamina mission? i got all perfect combo, some red chars and still only able to hit him with 5-8 damage. even using specials still cant do anything.do i need to use tandem move? i believe i somehow passed his round before but stuck with fire pearl due to the same problem.

i mean dragon for zoro and crab for usopp. btw, i guess im very lucky that i got all the dragons already. only meant to get the red, green and blue ones but i got the yellow and purple in the process as well. back to farming kuro before farming the crabs tomorrow.

btw, how do you suppose to beat smoker in the 0 stamina mission? i got all perfect combo, some red chars and still only able to hit him with 5-8 damage. even using specials still cant do anything.do i need to use tandem move? i believe i somehow passed his round before but stuck with fire pearl due to the same problem.
    He has a defense buff or something, I did by using Sanji special.

Hi Guys - getting too addicted to this and going to unload my account (not getting enough work done!) If anyone is interested in taking the account, pm me and I'll shoot over the user/pass to acquire it. First come first serve!

according to the blog, kuro drops in mission 5 and 13. is the drop the same or the higher the mission the higher the drop rate? been farming in mission 13 and still nothing. i the drop rate is the same i might gonna farm mission 5 instead for stamina efficiency. i have 35 stamina so it's 5 tries on mission 13 and 7 for mission 5 before i ran out.

A few quick questions?

What do the manuals do? (I got a few from Buggy in the counterattack thing).

Why would upgrading a ship fail?
    PSN - EvilGamerX
    3DS Friend Code - 0344-9277-3361

according to the blog, kuro drops in mission 5 and 13. is the drop the same or the higher the mission the higher the drop rate? been farming in mission 13 and still nothing. i the drop rate is the same i might gonna farm mission 5 instead for stamina efficiency. i have 35 stamina so it's 5 tries on mission 13 and 7 for mission 5 before i ran out.
    For refenrece I farmed Zeff like 10-12 times to get him, I'm assuming the bosses should be around the same drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Sack View Post
    A few quick questions?

Man you are lucky I got none and I've done it a bunch of times, anyway its to give to the character in question to give him/her 5k exp and possibly special level up, when the special levels up you get to use the special one turn faster.

No idea I guess the Klabautermann was slacking, Merry seems to hate being upgraded, I upgraded Baratie 6 times already then read on the blog that Merry was better I failed like 3 times upgrading it.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Sack View Post
    A few quick questions?

If you gave them the character in the picture, it might have a chance to reduce the cool down turn for that character special move. However when you evolve to Gear 2, it will revert back to Level 1 due to special move is not the same. It will stay the same level if the character has the same special like Buggy and Smoker. You can give it to anyone instead and get 5000 exp. BTW each character have different max level Special move.

For ship upgrading, if I remember it correctly, the succession rate drop 10% every level you upgrade it. For example you want to upgrade from level 9 to 10, the success rate is 10%. It take me for 2 months to upgrade it.

Digging the game so far, here is my friend code (i've only just started playing though)
    397 245 043

been farming kuro for 2 days and finally got him in mission 5. decided to farm arlong next and i got him in mu 2nd try in mission 14. today is a good day. next is yellow crab for usopp. gonna wait for today's secret island.

btw, i generated a code to switch device, but then i decided to keep playing in the same device using the same account, will my account got deleted in a week or is it only the code that got deleted? im still actively play the said account.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information