+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 449 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 8975

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    Oh right ! I DO have this smoker now , but he is still level 1 . Gonna try to invest on him !!! Thanks !
    You definitely won't regret it! He's currently one of my most used units, because he's the MVP on both Urouge Striker and Buggy Driven teams..

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    whats the team! why do I keep dying
    I just used 3D2Y Sanji and an assortment of strong Powerhouses: Whitebeard, Blackbeard and... can't remember the 4th now.

Since I already got all the Koalas from EXP rewards, now I'm trying it with Kimono Vivi and some brute Free Spirits to get the belis

I use G5 Smoker with Buggy all the time, he's great because he also boosts Buggy
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Steven D. Teach View Post
    The Koala load has me wanting to buy a skull, even though people don't recommend it, after my invasion farming only gave me ones I can't use at the moment. I could get one to evolve Hody (I have a pretty good PH team but just haven't had the time to work on Fuji) or one to evolve Aokiji (I think he would help by Blackbeard teams). Any thoughts?
    aokiji is more universally useful..hodi is the preferred legend for speedrunners though since it's extremely fast...so decide, better a more useful legend or a faster one?

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I just used 3D2Y Sanji and an assortment of strong Powerhouses: Whitebeard, Blackbeard and... can't remember the 4th now.

Since I already got all the Koalas from EXP rewards, now I'm trying it with Kimono Vivi and some brute Free Spirits to get the belis

I use G5 Smoker with Buggy all the time, he's great because he also boosts Buggy
    thanks! the urouge powerhouse worked really well. this is a easy FN. fukaboshi was way harder to urouge it

Looking at the list of recommended characters, I have:

Whitebeard, Ace, Usopp, Sabo, Rayleigh, G4 Luffy, DEX Burgess, QCK Bartolomeo, DEX Cabbage, DEX Lucy, Neo Sabo, Neo Doffy, Raid Vergo, Raidhawk, and the fortnight characters. Fukaboshi, Giolla, and Sengoku are already maxed.

How good would a G4, 6+ Sabo, Burgess, FN Sengoku, and 6+ Rayleigh team be for this? I'll have to buy a skull for Rayleigh but Koala's already paid for it.

I just used Double Viola on the Cola Cavern to get about 800K in one run.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I'm looking foward to skill up tomorrow, but I might be spoiled by the 3x skill wich was awesome.

I have:
    4 marguerite dupes (for her first LB ability, but also for skill up if I get any)
    20 doffy v2 (and he is already 2/2 from the first 2 copies, during skill up, but I know its not enough)
    8 FN neptune (used a ton outside skill up to get just one skill up, so I saved yesterday copies)
    6 lucky roux
    56 chinjaos (between books and copies)
    12 koalas (still deciding if I sell those or not, already sold 30 I think)
    38 YWB
    51 kyros (again between copies and books)
    8 ben beckman
    4 burges.. but he is not max level yet or LB, so I might save those for when I can LB him. same with 2 barto copies and 1 cavendish
    9 pedro books (really hard to drop, I have more inuarashi books than pedro's )
    35 momo books
    18 wanda books
    17 smoker books (don't know why I didn't used those when 3x skill was up)

and thats it. its good that I saw that today, I don't know if tomorrow I will have a lot of time to play but I hope so , now I can be faster just reading what I have to skill up from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Looking at the list of recommended characters, I have:

Whitebeard, Ace, Usopp, Sabo, Rayleigh, G4 Luffy, DEX Burgess, QCK Bartolomeo, DEX Cabbage, DEX Lucy, Neo Sabo, Neo Doffy, Raid Vergo, Raidhawk, and the fortnight characters. Fukaboshi, Giolla, and Sengoku are already maxed.

How good would a G4, 6+ Sabo, Burgess, FN Sengoku, and 6+ Rayleigh team be for this? I'll have to buy a skull for Rayleigh but Koala's already paid for it.

I just used Double Viola on the Cola Cavern to get about 800K in one run.
    I have Violet, but since she doesn't give any ATK boost and she's low leveled, I'm a bit afraid of using her. I usually take Tesoro to the Golden Cave when I need some cold cash but Vivi gives more berries and this way I can test different units without much trouble while I complete the FN chopperman missions.

I don't have much for the skillup, but hopefully I'll be able to max 6+ Ace and get Invasion Shanks closer to max

If you have it maxed, the Dreadnaught kills almost everything in the Cola Cavern in one shot so tapping once per stage will clear almost the entire thing. I think it might need two rounds for some of the bosses and Franky but you can take along a QCK beatstick to kill him if you want to blow through it that much faster.

Aggggggggh, I forgot about Daylight Savings Time. Still an hour until Skillup.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

FINALLY.

Dex Lucy:
    Books - 6/10.
    Copies - 8/25 MAXED and three more copies for sockets. 5/5 Bind and Orbs, 3/5 DR and Despair, and 2/5 Autoheal. I'll hang onto ten copies for when I limit break him.

Young Whitebeard - 4/11.
    Invasion Shanks - 2/6. Ugh.
    Raid Sabo: 2/6.
    Neo Sabo: 1/3. Lag always make me give up on both of those.
    Kyros - 4/14.
    Raid Fujitora - 3/8.
    Just realized I didn't evolve Chin Jao yet so I'll hold on him for a bit.
    FN Giolla, who I thought I had maxed: 0/3.

And now to the books:

QCK Law: 2/2.
    RR Apoo: 2/9.
    Fossa: 7/13 MAXED.
    DeCalvan Bros: 4/6 MAXED.
    Abdullah and Jeet: 1/4 MAXED.
    RR Leo: 2/5 MAXED.
    RR Blenheim: 4/8.
    RR Atmos: 2/4
    Unevolved SW Franky: 4/10 MAXED.
    RR Ikaros: 1/2.
    RR Daruma: 4/15 MAXED.
    RR Duval: 5/7 MAXED.
    RR Kinemon: 1/8. UGH.
    RR Momonosuke: 5/13 MAXED because OF COURSE.
    Story Fukuro: 3/7.
    Story Herackles-un: 5/12 MAXED.
    Story Kuroobi: 0/2.
    Neptunian Squid: 0/2.
    Story Minotaur: 7/15 MAXED.
    Story Haredas: 4/15.
    Birdie Kingdom Roc: 3/8.
    Story Porchemy: 1/4.
    Longarm Kingdom Tribesmen: 2/11.
    Story Sandersonia: 2/2.
    Story Jinbe: 5/13 MAXED.

I'm going to hold off on using Wanda and Pedro books for a bit.

Alright, skill up. Here goes:

Colo Chinjao 3/24 now 17 turns
    Colo Kyros 7/31 now 13 turns
    Invasion Shanks 2/19 max
    YWB 4/5 max
    Raid Fuji 10/29 max
    Raidleigh 0/5 still 19
    6+ Lucci 2/2 now 17
    V2 Law 0/2 still 17
    RR Apoo 4/10 max
    RR Leo 1/6
    RR Atmos 7/18 max
    SW Usopp 4/10 now 15 turns
    RR Pedro 2/3 now 16
    RR Kinemon 5/11 now 14
    RR Momo 4/10
    Wanda 2/9 now 19
    RR Duval 2/6 now 17
    Ikaros 0/2
    Oars 3/14 max
    FN Sugar 3/4 max

Im quite disappointed about Chinjao but the reat went okay I think. Especially Fuji and Shanks made me happy. Heres hoping to more Wanda, Sw usopp and Pedro books during Sugars FN.

Since I don't have many boosted units for the Treasure Map, I'm going to try maxing Vergo so I can use him with Barto

But first it's skillup!

Legend Ace: 5/16 MAX
    Invasion Shanks: 0/3 copies + 1/3 almighty manuals
    RR Leo: 0/1
    Blenheim: 1/3
    RR Atmos: 1/3
    Loyal Usopp: 0/3
    Wanda: 1/1
    Pedro: 0/1
    Raid Vergo: 0/2

Yeah, pretty much bad

I'll hang onto ten copies for when I limit break him.
    Only need to hang onto 8 btw~

Skill up went well for me, it almost felt like a 3x until Apoo;

Inv. Shanks: max/5 only needed 1 skill up.
    V2 Doffy: 2/4
    FN Neptune: max/10
    colo Orlumbus: 7/12
    colo Don Chin Jao: 6/14
    YWB: max/30 maxed sockets too.
    FN Fukaboshi: max/18
    colo Lucy: max/45 Almost finished sockets, and saving copies for LB.
    fn Sugar: 4/5
    fn giolla: 1/1
    story Ivankov: 2/6
    story Kid: 2/6
    colo Kyros: 2/6
    Pedro: 1/1
    Wanda: 1/3
    rr elizabeth: max/20
    rr duval: 3/9
    qck ts chopper: 1/2
    sw usopp: 1/1 maxed
    rr atmos: 1/2
    rr leo: 2/6 maxed
    rr apoo: 7/31 ..lol
    sogeking: 1/2
    6★ Ace: max/10 (yay)

Planning to farm Pedro/Wanda books and I'm contemplating using some universal books to finish up dexCroc since we have Pedro books already, unless a FN with them is coming soon. And it feels really weird selling YWB and Shanks copies for ray points on Global. lol

PS: Ugh, fuck the menu revamp and how you can't change teams quickly anymore without completely exiting. At least it'll be a while before they ruin the box interface.

skill up!

marguerite: 1/4 (and max rcv bind LB slot)
    dpffy v2: 6/20 (nice, even thou starting with a 0/5)
    FN neptune 0/8 (fail)
    lucky roux 0/6
    chinjaos (between books and copies) 15/45 MAX (went well, but 11 copies later he is still 5-4-4 sockets)
    sold koalas to slavery
    YWB 8/20 MAX (18 more copies and sockets are 3-5-5)
    kyros 15/40 MAX (starting with a strong 4/5, and awesome overall. 11 more copies and sockets are 5-5-3-3-3)
    ben beckman 1/8
    RR pedro 3/9 actually great
    RR momo 5/20 MAX
    RR wanda 5/10 MAX with so few
    RR smoker 7/15 MAX (didn't knew he needed so many, got lucky to max in so few)

Overal a good skill up.

For those more versed in the Treasure Map and the japanese version... Are the new Buggy and Zoro worth trying to get?

For those more versed in the Treasure Map and the japanese version... Are the new Buggy and Zoro worth trying to get?
    Not really worth it tbh unless you're swimming in gems or plan on going ham for the high ranking rewards. Most of the TM tailored units see little to no play after their TM is over. Plus Global has bigger point boosters from the start so it should already be easier to get points.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Not really worth it tbh unless you're swimming in gems or plan on going ham for the high ranking rewards. Most of the TM tailored units see little to no play after their TM is over. Plus Global has bigger point boosters from the start so it should already be easier to get points.
    (checking) Hmmm... Buggy could be useful with his 100% defense reduction (Helmeppo is too weak nowadays) buuut yeah, not worth it.

As for the boosted units and teams... can you repeat characters between crews? I guess I can put G4, 6+ Ray, 6+ Sabo and FN Giolla together whenever I need a big point multiplier, then Legend Barto with Raid Vergo and maybe Fujitora with Lucy's batch

a lot of streamers seem kind of fed up with how namco bandai has managed the game in the last, let's say year...the combination of OP legends made explicitly for a given content and explicitly to work with their batch and that boring slog that it's adventure mode seems to be sucking all the fun out of the game...and the sad thing is that global too is now at the doorstep of what was the big change of meta that brought all this.

I too preferred the era where you could actually die and die badly if you didn't know how to use your legend or if you used the wrong one..now the new legend have basically no weak points and if used with their batches are basically unstoppable.

for raid franky i'm forcing myself not to use lucy since i've used it already way too much since i pulled him at anni...

As for the boosted units and teams... can you repeat characters between crews? I guess I can put G4, 6+ Ray, 6+ Sabo and FN Giolla together
    FN Giolla is a Shooter and wouldn't be boosted by Luffy.

FN Giolla is a Shooter and wouldn't be boosted by Luffy.
    But she's fr-- riight, G4 is for Fighters, I was thinking about Free Spirits again

I always built FS/Fighter teams for TS Luffy so I didn't even consider that angle. I thought the RR version was a Fighter but no, she's Free Spirit/Driven.

Anyway, I bought a INT Skull for Rayleigh and then realized that I don't have a lobster for him. Well, back to farming that one Drum level again; I really wish they'd split the Cavern back into three levels and shove the crabs into a middle one since I don't need them a tenth as much as the hermit crabs and lobsters, Thanks to the boosted drop rate for the Rainbow Crab, you're pretty much boned if you need a yellow or purple lobster since they're only guaranteed to appear on the boss stage.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information