+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 408 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408
Results 8,141 to 8,147 of 8147

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Hmmm... dunno what to do with General Franky. He's a Franky, so I really want to have him, but it looks like his raid is a pain and I don't know how useful he'd really be in the long run

EDIT: did 3 pulls, got dupes. At least they weren't fake golds
    Last edited by luffink; March 16th, 2018 at 04:13 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

amiss in this abyss

Finished my 20 Trebol/Sugar FN runs and while I got straight skill ups and maxed Wanda easily, Pedro was the opposite and I only went 2/11 on him. Bleeeghh, at least I can use the Trebol sockets.

Not even gonna bother with Franky outside of the 1 gem for clearing. Just can't see myself needing him for anything at this point until he gets LB. Don't really care for anything in the new colo rotation either.. Lao G is nice for that F2P coloMoria/BB invasion Cavendish team but very meh overall.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    (checking) Hmmm... Buggy could be useful with his 100% defense reduction (Helmeppo is too weak nowadays) buuut yeah, not worth it.

As for the boosted units and teams... can you repeat characters between crews? I guess I can put G4, 6+ Ray, 6+ Sabo and FN Giolla together whenever I need a big point multiplier, then Legend Barto with Raid Vergo and maybe Fujitora with Lucy's batch
    Up until the newest TM(Zoro/Sanji) your units won't get locked on the map mini bosses but you can only use each unit once for the final 5 boss fights; so you need 5 teams and 25 different units for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    a lot of streamers seem kind of fed up with how namco bandai has managed the game in the last, let's say year...the combination of OP legends made explicitly for a given content and explicitly to work with their batch and that boring slog that it's adventure mode seems to be sucking all the fun out of the game...and the sad thing is that global too is now at the doorstep of what was the big change of meta that brought all this.

I too preferred the era where you could actually die and die badly if you didn't know how to use your legend or if you used the wrong one..now the new legend have basically no weak points and if used with their batches are basically unstoppable.

for raid franky i'm forcing myself not to use lucy since i've used it already way too much since i pulled him at anni...
    The thing that bothers me the most is how the newest RR units are always super boosted for colo. I wouldn't mind if it was just a CD reduction but they just trivialise things too much as it is now. Oh.. and how they keep building the new kai content around the newest LRRs, especially for the challenge mode. ~.~

I do like the changes they made to TM this time around but I really hate how grindy it is and how you're pressured to max all the new FN/colo/raids/kai stuff for the point boosts. zz

franky progress: 3/5 so far. just found a boa v2 to use on him, gonna try to catch up now

3/15 now, a 0/5 is always bad, now I have two in a row

Another edit : 7/20 ! Just got lucky , gonna farm a little more now

another lucky stroke! 10/25 !

edit: 12/30 ! getting close, 4 more to go. seems like a lot still

edit: 16/40 and I'm done !!

sockets are close! (5-3-4) I just did that because PH and FS are some of my main teams (along with shooters) so if he is needed, not only I don't have anyone who does what he does but I also like the unit, so it was good. 8 gems spent and one level up (I'm level 500 now! )
    Last edited by tadabola; March 16th, 2018 at 03:29 PM.

Im really not interested in farming Franky. Just got the gem with a Boa V2 team and noe Im focusing on skillbooks from FNs

I maxed everyone from the FN yesterday (well, pedro and wanda and that was it). I'm still gonna try to socket RR sugar and RR trebol after I clear colo tomorrow. this colo I'm not farming anyone. I think I could use dellinger... but he is a QCK powerhouse beatstick, and I have v2 lucci now, don't really think he is gonna be needed

I was afraid of General Franky but he wasn't that hard with G4, actually. Used Raid Sabo and RR Kizaru on turn 1, RR Monster Chopper on turn 2 and clear on turn 3. If I'd taken an INT fighter I probably wouldn't even have needed the third turn
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Oh, hey, 600 days. I don't think I've done a box post lately so here it is.

Did a few celebratory pulls, got only dupes.
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information