+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 420 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420
Results 8,381 to 8,399 of 8399

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

yep, I'm also suffering from lack of jugge friends. I have some, but I keep using all and then they disappear

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

8 runs in so far. on my 9th run, but I will suspend for now. I wish I could compare with mihawk.. I think I'm behind point-wise because I don't have any point booster over 1.2 on my wb team, and I use one unit not boosted, so I only have 2.57 multiplier.

I'm still at 450k points. I think I'm ok. 2999 rank so far.... would be great if I ended up there

I ended up using my gems and got Daruma (both evolved and unevolved) and Ichiji.

The game wants to screw me over and I landed on a Slasher ATK Down right before the boss fights when my main team is made of Slashers XD
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I've been using these lineups:

Vista Team:

Neo Akainu/Neo Akainu
    Raid Aokiji/Colo Sicilian
    FN Trebol/FN Momonosuke

I stall on the first turn rounds until Trebol is ready.
    On the round you get paralyzed, use Trebol. His special clears that round and will get most of the next.
    On Vista, pop both Akainu specials and he'll die if weakened. If not, just attack him and finish with Aokiji and Sicilian.

Marco:

PSY Law/PSY Law
    Neo Mihawk/Invasion Cabbage
    Raid Aokiji/Invasion Garp

Just beat things to death. Use Law and Mihawk's specials to kill Marco.

Jozu:

6+ Sengoku
    FN Bluegilly/FN Funk Brothers
    FN Shugar/Colo Gin

Gin to clear the mobs with Jozu, wait out his defense, and kill him with Sengoku.
    Story or Legend Sanji obviously works but I'm going for the points for now and it's just a few turns wait.

Ace:

6+ Lucci/6+ Lucci or TM Akainu if anybody has him up.
    Niji/Yonji
    Raid Chopper/Raid Fujitora

Kill everything. Use Lucci specials on Ace.

Whitebeard:

TMHawk/TMHawk or Squard if anybody has him up.
    Abdullah and Jeet/Squard
    FN Kinemon/Neo Doffy

Kill everything normally. Tank Whitebeard special on last level, pop Mihawk and Squard specials, and clear.

I'm currently at 720K points after just starting back up for the day.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Im now doing double TMhawk, Squard, Raid Fuji, Inv Cabbage and V1 Law as my WB team. Gives me a 4.72 multiplier which is the best I ever had. I dont think I ever went above 3.2 before.
    Sitting on 450k points I think. Getting to 1mil shouldnt be a problem. Then its back to "not getting demoted" minimum effort

I'm at 745k points. still no gems used, but I did get the food icon like 4 times (25%, 75%, 75% and 100%)

I only got once in mihawk TM, and that was when I was aiming for rankings, on the last days. so far its going well

I'm at 960K with eleven and a half runs; I need to go through Vista and then do all of the end bosses and I can switch to farming limit break materials with Buggy. I'm out of stamina for right now though so I'll finish it later.

Pushed a little over 1 million on my 14th run with only 1 refill gem spent, seems like maybe the food spot has a nice rate this time.

Finished with WB except for 2 CD sockets because of course. Not even gonna bother trying to rank high-ish with these rewards, just plan on Buggying for mats with natural stam.

you guys are masters. I'm still below 800k, and on my 14th run. I think I'm gonna need 17 this time. so tomorrow

edit, sorry, I'm on nav lvl 12 still. on WB now, and I just passed 800k on the minibosses
    Last edited by tadabola; April 19th, 2018 at 04:33 PM.

I used one gem during this and never hit any of the refill spots. I had enough of the boosted characters to fill five full teams which wasn't the case last time; getting Squard was a major break for me and let me finish a lot faster than last time.

Whitebeard -
    0/5
    2/10
    2/15
    2/20
    2/25. Man.
    3/30
    4/35
    4/40
    5/45
    7/50 MAXED. I have sixteen of his books as well. If his countdown without limit break wasn't so high, I'd max a copy just for Buggy.

5/5 Despair, Bind, CDR, and Orbs. 3/5 Autoheal.

Holy shit, Bamco really knows how to throw an anniversary!

The changes in version 8.3 are abnormal.. so many things, the biggest would be 3 minutes stamina gain, 30 crew slots and always matching friend captains I guess. Wow!

I maxed wb as well, his sockets are still unfinished (59 copies and still despair 4 and CD 4) . Started with a 3/5 but maxed his special missing 14 copies . I was afraid

You guys were right , I was on the middle of the 14th run . Didn't even finished yet just suspended to take a break

I really should try go for the rankings. this time seems easier... I'm at 2600 ish but if I get below 2500 I get 25 of the medium lb material (the cristal?). would be enough to max LB barto or at least get all the cd reduction.

Hit the 1 million halway through my 13th run. Maxed WBs special and limit break. Sockets are 5-5-5-5-1, the unfinished one being bind sockets.
    Im kind of glad that this TM is sort of over now. Still gonna go for natural stamina but this one seemed less fun than Mihawk.

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Holy shit, Bamco really knows how to throw an anniversary!

The changes in version 8.3 are abnormal.. so many things, the biggest would be 3 minutes stamina gain, 30 crew slots and always matching friend captains I guess. Wow!
    So hyped! Game has been way past overdue for more crew slots, super excited for that change. And 0 stamina story isles plus insta special triple XP ship is going to be insane.. I just wish I had Neptune for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I really should try go for the rankings. this time seem easier... I'm at 2600 ish but if I get below 2500 I get 25 of the medium lb material (the cristal?). would be enough to max LB barto or at least get all the cd reduction.
    I just wish they'd use the updated ranking rewards that is more generous with mats and especially tablets, I'd definitely be more inclined to rank in that case. They used the updated rewards for the TM grind to 1 million points (you used to get TM unit copies intermittently as you went, like 10 at a time instead of just 50 at the very end) so they're definitely capable of it..

Edit: (lol @ the thread page + date matching)

Skill up sucks this time
    0/6 on Legend Akainu with silver PH books
    2/19 on RR Sicilian
    4/20 on story Decken
    4/8 on G5 Smoker (that one was good)
    1/3 on Neo Kizaru who is no maxed bur still needs sockets

Really disappointed about Akainu and Sicilian though

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    So hyped! Game has been way past overdue for more crew slots, super excited for that change. And 0 stamina story isles plus insta special triple XP ship is going to be insane.. I just wish I had Neptune for it.

I just wish they'd use the updated ranking rewards that is more generous with mats and especially tablets, I'd definitely be more inclined to rank in that case. They used the updated rewards for the TM grind to 1 million points (you used to get TM unit copies intermittently as you went, like 10 at a time instead of just 50 at the very end) so they're definitely capable of it..

Edit: (lol @ the thread page + date matching)
    I didn't knew that . But the 50 unit on the end is very satisfying, I kinda like that . You only get the copies once you , in theory, have all the sockets abailable

only 2 days of skill up, I have to farm a lot of wandas and carrots to skill up them for next TM... so far I've been using for sockets but 20 copies each and bad luck.

lets see, those are all the books I have so far:

kanjuro 22 - MAX 5/20 (1/5, 2/5, 0/5, 2/5) - really want to use him, triple maxed, seems great, but don't have good striker legends
    scilian 13 - MAX 5/10 (2/5, 3/5) - nice luck
    SW sanji 16 - MAX 6/10 (3/5, 3/5) - wow, bad unit but great luck
    SW nami 19 - MAX 7/10 (2/5, 5/5) - my first 5/5 outside 3x skill up???

the rates seems nice for me, even only have one really good unit to max. good event overall.

Maxed Carrot and Wanda specials but went 0/8 on Sicilian. orz

BTW, you guys may wanna keep a copy of TM WB for future ranking events just in case. With the newest ones, all of your specials get instantly maxed so the long cooldown doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Brotato; April 21st, 2018 at 01:52 PM.

Nice to know, gonna keep an unevolved copy then! the biggest problem is the 1 socket only.

more skill ups:

wanda 4/10 so far
    carrot: 6/8 MAX with great luck.

edit: unevolved WB : 7/22 (luckly all the manuals I still had)
    Last edited by tadabola; April 21st, 2018 at 11:17 AM.

I'm starting to get worried, Navigation level 10 and still around 550K with a little more than a day. I'd better rush it.

I haven't checked the skillups yet, will do it tomorrow.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I spent most of the time over the last bit farming turtles for the guaranteed Super Success; maxed a ton of characters with it but don't have too many books as a result.

Unevolved Whitebeard - 7/20 MAXED.
    RR Kanjuro - 2/6.
    G5 Smoker - 4/5 MAXED.
    FN Wanda - 3/12.
    FN Carrot - 6/9 MAXED.
    SW Nami - 2/5.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information