+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 422 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 8430

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Ok I was feeling guilty over abandoning the game with so much to do, so I did the rankings. 2x TSL, boa (raid), shanks (ambush), valentine (colo) and sabo (super evolution), with the xp ship. both using TSLs turn 5 and fully bursting turn 6, awesome. I got 13 million on mansherry.

I have 6 copies of colo kinemon from the FS version, and only natural stamina. I will keep doing but I think they botched the dificult on this particular neo colo. you really need specific teams to clear some of the variations. PH is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    Ok I was feeling guilty over abandoning the game with so much to do, so I did the rankings. 2x TSL, boa (raid), shanks (ambush), valentine (colo) and sabo (super evolution), with the xp ship. both using TSLs turn 5 and fully bursting turn 6, awesome. I got 13 million on mansherry.

I have 6 copies of colo kinemon from the FS version, and only natural stamina. I will keep doing but I think they botched the dificult on this particular neo colo. you really need specific teams to clear some of the variations. PH is ridiculous
    Is PH really only doable with Daruma? I just finished striker and FS and was gonna focus on PH now. But I dont have Daruma... cant you stall away the paralysis somehow? Hmmmm

Gem flood with the rankings and sugo teasers and stuff. Nice.
    Btw, don't forget your free Neptune copies. Only here for a short time and with everything else I almost missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Is PH really only doable with Daruma? I just finished striker and FS and was gonna focus on PH now. But I dont have Daruma... cant you stall away the paralysis somehow? Hmmmm
    I saw a team with legend sanji friend, so you Jump the debuffs, but I didn't try since I have very little sanji friends

I can put mine up if you'd like

Yeah saw that team too but I only have 1 Sanji friend and Fd it up by attacking with my paralyzed captain in the middle of the chain. ^^
    I also just came up with this team which works: Judge FC,Raid Fuji, Yonji and Ichiji, TM WB and legend Marco. But it also fails due to a lack of Judge friends. ;/

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Just tried the 0 stamina thing and got wrecked by Riku because he bound 3 characters, not just 2 sailers but also my Brook captain. Well that sucked balls.
    Did anybody do the 0 stamina thing yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    I can put mine up if you'd like
    thanks but I'm still at work, not gonna try today !

The Sea Lapahns keep messing me up on my 0-stamina runs. They apparently have just enough health that Teach and Coli Shiryu's specials don't kill them.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Yeah saw that team too but I only have 1 Sanji friend and Fd it up by attacking with my paralyzed captain in the middle of the chain. ^^
    I also just came up with this team which works: Judge FC,Raid Fuji, Yonji and Ichiji, TM WB and legend Marco. But it also fails due to a lack of Judge friends. ;/

Just tried the 0 stamina thing and got wrecked by Riku because he bound 3 characters, not just 2 sailers but also my Brook captain. Well that sucked balls.
    Did anybody do the 0 stamina thing yet?
    Doing my 3rd run right now, tapping through the 99 turns slasher bind as I type this.
    I went with the team I saw on reddit in the megathread, I.e. Friend raid Enel, tea time chopper captain, raid Fuji, str diamante, dex lucci, shiryu. Works well but especially the first run is a pain since you can't skip animations.
    Rough break down:
    Stage 1 - diamante and Enel special immediately, take out one of the giants with matching cooldowns, stall on the rest until Fuji is ready (my diamante doesn't have atk cc and they barely survive, skip the Enel special to make sure they do)
    Stage 2 - Fuji immediately, then shiryu
    Stage 3 - diamante and Enel, then 99 turns tapping, then shiryu
    Stage 4 - that's doc q, right. I take him out with regular attacks. You can use specials along the way but make sure they are charged for next stage.
    Stage 5 - the video had only diamante special on turn 1 so I followed that and just land one hit on the turtle, turn two I use lucci, Fuji, Enel, and attack the lapins, diamantes special would finish them off if you fail to take them out
    Stage 6 - use shiryu or just attack and use all other specials whenever available. Did shiryu first run and attacks second run when tired of restarting
    Stage 7 - shiryu, then attack and use specials as available after revive

The team uses the kuja ship btw. Took rocketman on my first try and was wondering why it didn't work, lol. 32 turns left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    The Sea Lapahns keep messing me up on my 0-stamina runs. They apparently have just enough health that Teach and Coli Shiryu's specials don't kill them.
    I did all 3 0 stamina runs with this team. It's safe and easy but takes forever. You need to stall out the 99 turn bind and you have to watch a lot of special animations on the first run.. :P

For the Lapahn you kill 1 with Moria and use the Rocket Man on the other, then Shiryu clears the whole stage. Once you're past them you can't die anymore, but it still takes a really long time to kill Croc and Kinemon twice since they can't be poisoned unfortunately. And getting paralyzed every turn by Kinemon is a huge pain in the ass.. :D

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information