+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 428 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428
Results 8,541 to 8,554 of 8554

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Cleared the 2m mark on nav level 19. Now its time to stop with that TM. Due to that I havent even started yet with the new FN. Chopperman is already beckoning. ;D

Man,and Killer and TM Luffy are already announced. I dont really like the 2 big events each month. Im so glad Im not a beginner. I think I would be really frustrated with allthis content (which is technically a good thing) while being unable to compete in most of it.

nav level 28, 6.6 million points, position 584.

this is pretty much it for me, thanks robin + gladius, made all the diference. now I'm going to sleep and lose a few positions. maybe, who knows, I get the 150 gem from the 777 slot... a man can dream.

best part is the no gems spent. I did get a 75% refill once and a 25% too. and 2 level ups these 5 days.

I made it past two million a little while ago; I was actually worried about this for a while because I only had a handful of boosted rare recruits and those were more useful as subs. So I could make real;ly good teams with Whitebeard and Mihawk, then a solid one with Ener, but what I expected to be a HUGE dropoff from there.

As it turned out, FN Carrot was actually super-solid as a fighter lead and the team I put together with her was one that I never tweaked from then on.
    Last edited by Ubiq; May 18th, 2018 at 11:54 PM.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I ended around 1.30 million (wanted to reach 1.5 for the orbs but it was late and I was out of stamina, and I woke up after the event ended). To be honest, TM Robin really saved my bacon here... hopefully I'll manage the next event with her and TM Cavendish.

I'm trying to clear the new colos now... neither Foxy or Porche are worth farming, from what I see...
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I'd pick both of them up anyway just on the off-chance that they're Trusty Characters for the next TM.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

And so they are.

Also boosted:

6+ Law (dangit) and Zoro.
    The Zoro we get for logging in.
    Neo Killer.
    All previous TM Rare Recruits plus the TM characters themselves.
    All story Straw Hats plus their 5+ forms.
    Caribou and Coribou.
    Limited Urouge.

I wouldn't be surprised if FN Giolla winds up on the list again.

Finished 0-stamina Killer. Let's see how many Shooter runs I can get in while Skill-Up is still here.
    Last edited by Ubiq; May 19th, 2018 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I'd pick both of them up anyway just on the off-chance that they're Trusty Characters for the next TM.

And so they are.

Also boosted:

6+ Law (dangit) and Zoro.
    The Zoro we get for logging in.
    Neo Killer.
    All previous TM Rare Recruits plus the TM characters themselves.
    All story Straw Hats plus their 5+ forms.
    Caribou and Coribou.
    Limited Urouge.

I wouldn't be surprised if FN Giolla winds up on the list again.

Finished 0-stamina Killer. Let's see how many Shooter runs I can get in while Skill-Up is still here.
    6+ Law... I guess you mean V2 Law, right?

I'm getting both units anyway for the Colo rewards, but I don't plan to use them.

I'll check some teams for Colo Killer after that, I tried shooter and slasher but ended up failing both

I've been using:

Ace or Boa/Ace
    God Usopp/Marguerite
    Kizaru/Zephyr

Kizaru just speeds things along on Boa runs and Usopp is there to avoid taking a hit after Killer revives.

You can sub them put without too much trouble though.

I'm using these teams for Neo Killer, all are very easy runs. I'm almost done with the Chopper rewards and didn't lose a single time..

Fighter

It also works with Garp as captain and another DEX Fighter like Colo Ideo or Raid Vergo. Marco can be any QCK Fighter, his special isn't needed.

Slasher

Shooter

Could have used Ace/Hancock as well, but I really like Magellan and his different play style! Wish I had him..

Challenge

Friend Elizabello needs ATK candy and I think both Elizabello specials need to be maxed, so finding a friend is the hardest part. The run itself is extremely easy and way shorter than Kinemon was.

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Friend Elizabello needs ATK candy and I think both Elizabello specials need to be maxed, so finding a friend is the hardest part. The run itself is extremely easy and way shorter than Kinemon was.
    If you have a health cutter that's a Fighter like Hack or Burgess and use them first, you only need one max special Elizabello; the 20% cut plus both Elizabello specials will still kill all of the Dugongs. After that, you can just stall long enough that it doesn't matter if one of them has a lower countdown.

I was afraid of doing neo killer, because all shooter teams that I saw had magellan and mine was on 21 cd... but then I checked and he was at 18 CD ? wow, when that happened?

farmed 10 copies, got 2 more skill ups and maxed him. outside skill up. I can feel myself becoming a whale

now I'm gonna try neo killer. what is the easiest class? I thought of shooter because I have boa v2, but shooter usually are hard

Now that I notice, Gladius is back in the colo rotation. I should try to farm him now to complete the Shooter team(mine is still on CD 30)

Ugg, there isn't a single good guide for him on Reddit
    Last edited by luffink; May 20th, 2018 at 02:57 PM.

I'm trying a v2 boa team against gladius... since I maxed his LB and I need 8 copies of him.

did the challenge from neo killer, nice to get 10 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Ugg, there isn't a single good guide for him on Reddit
    I find this true of a lot of things there.

For instance, Striker-only material guides usually amount to:

"Use Neko.
    Don't have Neko? Just use V2 Law and the Boa Sisters then."

For Slasher, I'm using

INTHawk or 6+ Zoro/TMHawk
    RR Viola/Neo Doffy
    AnniShanks/TM Cabbage

So far, it's working really well though it can be a close run thing by the time it's done.

Shanks is there just to give me more turns to stall and could be replaced with Colo Ain and Viola is there for the Paralysis though I might just start using her to get rid of the block orbs at first and not worry about the Paralysis at all on his revive.
    Cavendish removes the buffs Kid gives so I can use the better ones from the Captains. FN Wanda would also work here.

Regular Raid Doffy would be better since both Kid and Killer are QCK, but I've never bothered to max him since I have Neo Doffy and Legend Doffy both.

Finished tm Cavendish just barely in the last hour. 1m that is. Haven't touched neocolokiller yet. Would have liked a break first. Time to check for teams I guess.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information