+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 429 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429
Results 8,561 to 8,574 of 8574

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Is skill up ? I was feeding zoros and thinking I was having great luck , didint noticed the skill up banner. Gonna check now and feed my killers

Edit it is !!! So far 7/15 on killer just from manuals . I still have over 40 copies , probably will max him when I get home

edit: 10/30 MAX (16 manuals and 14 copies, 33 copies still to try for sockets)

and I had "max sockets" before I get my first AH socket :lol: . all my copies later and he is max socket!! chose a different path, went with DR instead of CD. surprisngly he is not max level yet.

edit:

storymode caribou: 3/14 .

you know what? gonna use some almight manuals (I have enough absolute almightly for 2 legends, I think)

sandersonia: 4/10 from powerhouse silver manuals. at 15 now, wich is good.

marigold: 2/8 from powerhouse/striker silver manuals (she already had one from a dupe). at 16 now.

qck diamante 2/10 from driven silver manuals
    Last edited by tadabola; May 23rd, 2018 at 09:26 AM.

Backup Teach: 5/14.
    Impel Down Jinbe: 3/11.
    RR Hannyabal: 6/16 MAXED.
    Story Mode Coribou: 2/10.
    Story Mode Hannyabal: 1/4.
    FN Caribou: 2/5.
    Colo Gladius: 3/3.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I'm going to try to farm some Gladius, I couldn't make a reliable team so I'll try with the good old double Shiryuu
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Don't forget that Garp will be with Gladius at the end of the month. So you might want to hold off until then to get more out of those runs.
    Complicating things since 2009.

And maintenance time. Managed to finish slasher and zero Kai. The rewards are amazing for zero. Hope future ones stay doable.

I maxed raid duval... 12/24. was very easy with a maxed boa (and half stamina).

cleared the new island as well, finally over 100 gems.

and I'm trying to get doffy from stage 2.... 2 beli bags. its been a while since I tried to farm someone

Big Mom and IntPudding have pretty much replaced TM Ace and TM Luffy as my staple Neptune subs. Being able to hit over 1 million with just 2 units makes farming raids way easier.

The box update isn't too bad, is it? I like sorting by special feature. Makes it a lot easier to check whether I actually have the unit the book is for.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    The box update isn't too bad, is it? I like sorting by special feature. Makes it a lot easier to check whether I actually have the unit the book is for.
    that's because the new box japan got and hated isn't active by default on global but you have to activate it on the options menu

I loved that you can chose the box style. thats really good. gonna try the new style for a bit, but already don't like for what I saw.

Finally doffy dropped. not gonna use him, but he seems really cool

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    that's because the new box japan got and hated isn't active by default on global but you have to activate it on the options menu
    Ah, that's why. That's awesome. Really not yearning to try out the new version.
    I think I'll go ahead and limit break the various raid bosses. I like the rainbow posters and they are pretty much the easiest to accomplish it especially at 1/2 stamina. Didn't realize how many of them had limit breaks but they probably added a few with the most recent batches.

I want to limit break more characters but I'm running out of potions, don't have enough even for the next TM unit :(

I want to do some singles on this sugo, of the 3 most rated up characters from the unoficial rates, I really want 2 of them (TS usopp and daruma). I have all the other characters. such a bad sugo...

I wanted LRR but those seem more rare than legends on this sugo

Redownload the game...

Tutorial is a pain in the ass... Pulled some really nice units like Akainu and Fujitora at the Sugo Fest. Sadly no Enel.

Played 2 areas... Deinstalled it again

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

question for japan players..do you guys still use the boa sisters in your meta?

is it worth it to pull just for them now on global or it's better to just keep the gems for new and more future proof units?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information