+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442
Results 8,821 to 8,826 of 8826

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Reached the 5 mln mark without using a single gem,good

Quote Originally Posted by Hayama View Post
    Got to 2 million, now what do I do with all these extra Mihawks I don't really need?
    sockets, ray or make another one with orb instead of damage reduction or viceversa

Two more runs should get me to five million. This was a bit slower going than I expected since I rarely ever saw any of the 2x or 1.5x boosters as Friend Captains.

Outside of like one Marigold book and Sabo's, the only thing I have right now are dupes since all of the books I've been collecting lately got used in the last skillup. Everything since then has been turtle, socket, and evo farming.

So:

V2 Viola - 2/3. I've pulled so many copies of her that she has 3/5 Pinch Healing and 4/5 Critical Hit.
    V2 Trebol - 1/1.
    V2 Sugar - 0/1.
    RR Bellamy - 0/2.
    Dexahoshi - 0/2.

RR Marigold - 1/1 MAXED. Her books were super-rare compared to Sandersonia's books, who I don't have of course.
    Neptune - 2/3.
    Unevolved Sabo - 7/20 MAXED.

Speaking of limit breaks, I got enough copies of Robin from the Straw Hat Island to rainbow her. Same for Luffy.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I couldn't play yesterday at all and now I fell under the 7000 mark. I'll try to raise it during today
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

nav level 30 (just started) , 4 million and 986 k

I'm hitting 5 million this run. one gem spent, just now. If I didn't had to work, could probably done it free. the best part is that it was without any point booster over 1.2 (only ace and sabo wich are f2p)

edit: defeated a mini boss and 5 million (5005kk to be more precise) ! wow. gained a lot of positions, guess people are really stopping at 5kk this time. I ran out of stamina, but I would like to complete the run, should get me to 5200kk points and maybe I get better ranking rewards, but its already late for me (9 PM on brazil) maybe this is it for me
    Last edited by tadabola; July 17th, 2018 at 05:10 PM.

Man, the half stamina on the reiju fortnight again made me play a lot.

both are already maxed, actually I only farming for sockets now. and I don't have reiju! might spend 30 gems trying for hawkings (wich I want) and some cerebral characters , to see if I get a reiju. would be awesome

I didn't have the time to hit 5 million. I finished with rank 4675 with about 3.38 million TP. I guess thats ok this time. -_-'

I sold all copies of Mihawk in Raileighs Bazar. I don't care about a second copy of him just taking space in my box. I wish I could sell those LB items as well or use them otherwise but well...
    deviantArt|disqus|serebii

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information