+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 449 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,940 of 8962

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Free pulls are out.

First pull - Another STR TS Chopper.
    Legend - 6+ Jinbe, which I already had since I'm swimming in INT skulls. Might as well buy the skulls for 6+ V2 Law.

I haven't used the CYO yet.

Of the batch, I don't have Fujitora and Zoro.

Out of those, I have plenty of skill books for both and a Green Skull for Zoro.

For Driven Legends, I have Teach, V1 Doffy, Judge, Cavendish, Sakazuki, and Buggy. Aside from Doffy, none of them specifically boost Driven characters, but I have a wide range of types and secondary class subs to use with Judge and Teach. Fujitora's matching orbs CA doesn't matter much for me since I have Sugar and Trebol limit broken along with Zunisha.
    For Slasher Legends, I have V1 Shanks, V1 Law, Cavendish, an unevolved V2 Law, Inuarashi, and Borsalino. V1 Law is the only one that directly boosts Slashers (if at all) and I can make decent to good Slasher teams for the rest. Plus I do have TM Mihawk and Shiryu.

I'm leaning towards Zoro but is there a good reason to go with Issho instead?
    Complicating things since 2009.

^ Of the 2 - Fuji was nice for Pedro who has already passed, but he's nice for the latest Kuma colo thanks to his typing and knockaway immunity crewbility. Always a nice pair for v2 Doffy as well. Zoro is someone I have but have literally never used outside of slasher restricted content, especially with raid Zoro existing, but can be a pretty decent lead plus he still doesn't have LB so could possibly get much better.

I think I will go with Fuji after all then; I have a ton of INT limit break materials anyway.

I maxed him on ten books. Now to evolve him, which is just a matter of getting him a few turtles since I already had all of the material for him.

Got a Corazon from the free legend pull - new.
    I really dont know if I should pull Sabo or Doffy. Both have great utility as subs and I found myself needing them already quite often. Wahhhh and only 2h of skill up left...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Okay I picked Doffy for the utility. My girlfriend helped me choose. ^^
    Maxed Cora and Doffy with the books I had which is great! :)
    Now Im on 29 legends, all are special maxed. CC might take a while though.

The free 4+ pull gave me a dupe Ichiji (got a limit break slot and a skillup)
    The legend pull gave me V2 Law, so I'll keep this one for Strikers
    And the only one I missed from the CYO legend was Zoro, so I got him. 4/11 MAXED.

Now I need to farm looots of green/blue turtles XD
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I forgot to skill up my new legends .... both v1 boa (wich I have very few books) and zoro (plenty of books might try outside skill up )

All in all this Event has had its highs and low for me.
    Pulled three multis on Part 1:
    I was very lucky with pulling 5 reds...
    1 Usopp (dupe)
    2 Fuji V2 (dupe - due to pulling him on gem sale),
    Dogstorm (dupe),
    Sabo (dupe - due to pulling him on gem sale)
    3 Law V1 (dupe)

Did one last Multi on Part 3 where I got 2 new reds:
    Rayleigh (new)
    Marco (new)

And today I pulled Rayleigh (dupe - again) from the free pull and decided to take Jinbe as free one.

Apart from those I got the following new units:
    Marco STR
    Carrot (Valentine)
    Marguerite INT
    Reiju (4times, though...)
    Oars Jr.
    Cavendish DEX
    Hannyabal
    Rebecca DEX

All others were duplicates I already have.

I wont complain for having 5 new Reds (technically only 2 from the Sugofest)
    and about the luck for pulling red ones this time...
    But this Sugofest was a dupe fest.
    (10 new Units from 44 possible ones.)

*facepalm*

Edit: Why does it kill all formatting when editing on mobile...
    Last edited by Agdorn; August 6th, 2018 at 04:27 AM. Reason: killed formatting

closed up this event with a new legend zoro and a dupe v2 lucci...

all in all i made 9 multipulls and got 8 new legends: lu+ce, robin, usopp, Kfl, ray v2, corazon, blackbeard and law v1..plus the aforementioned zoro..not bad

as per RR i go highs and lows..no garpor coby but i got marco and several other good RR

all in all pretty good sugo

I just counted on the checklist (a little outdated, but still useful) https://optc-info.github.io/rr-checklist/

I'm "only" missing 19 RRs in the game. wich is very few and way less than I thought. but with a few important units (valentine shira, garp v2, for my FS team, TS usopp and raizou for my shooters, zeo/daruma for my powerhouse)

I'm "also" missing 19 legends (actually 17 and 2 that I would take a dupe: law and usopp). wich is a lot actually. I may have to refrain from pulling for a while

Not counting Limiteds, I'm missing eleven Global RR units and seventeen legends from that list.

V1 Robin (my poor character log), 20th Nami, Dosun, Fukaboshi, Vander Decken, QCK Rayleigh, Herackles, Sandersonia (probably the single most annoying in actual use since half to three quarters the powerhouse teams for given content I see have her), Impel Down Ivankov, new Marco, and new Garp.

The legends are Bart, Lucy, Kevin, Zoro, Magellan, V2 Ray, V2 Doffy, Boa, Aokiji, Ener, Franky, Shirahoshi, Nekomamushi, V2 Boa, Robin, Mihawk, Hody, and V2 Issho. V2 Doffy and Shirahoshi are the two I want most.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Not counting Limiteds, I'm missing eleven Global RR units and seventeen legends from that list.

V1 Robin (my poor character log), 20th Nami, Dosun, Fukaboshi, Vander Decken, QCK Rayleigh, Herackles, Sandersonia (probably the single most annoying in actual use since half to three quarters the powerhouse teams for given content I see have her), Impel Down Ivankov, new Marco, and new Garp.

The legends are Bart, Lucy, Kevin, Zoro, Magellan, V2 Ray, V2 Doffy, Boa, Aokiji, Ener, Franky, Shirahoshi, Nekomamushi, V2 Boa, Robin, Mihawk, Hody, and V2 Issho. V2 Doffy and Shirahoshi are the two I want most.
    Time to check my missing units... (boy, I've skipped a lot of colo and neo-raid units...)

RR regular units, 8 units: Doc Q, G5 Tashigi, Buffalo, Duval, PSY Sugar, Valentine Koala, 20th Anni Zoro and 20th Anni Nami. I even got the 4 Log strawhat replacements, I didn't notice that

Event/Ray Shop units: the original QCK Rebecca, Shirahoshi+Megalo and Oars

"Strong" limited RR units: all but Kizaru

TM units: Akainu, Squard, Gladius, Valentine Ms. Valentine (redundant)

Legends, 16 units: V1 Lucci, Inuarashi, Lucy, Luffy/Ace, Magellan, V2 Ray, V2 Doffy, V
    1 Hancock, Cavendish, Kuzan, Sengoku, Nekomamushi, Judge, Robin, Sanji, V2 Fujitora
    Out of the legends, the one I'd like the most now are probably Magellan and Robin (maybe Luffy/Ace, but man are they broken)

EDIT: after getting my two most wanted legends (Shirahoshi and Usopp), I think it's time to face my most ignored issue in the game: the ships. The last forest I completed was the Whitebeard forest XD
    Last edited by luffink; August 7th, 2018 at 02:13 AM.

so, I'm the one missing the most units from all of us? I didn't count limited units since I don't pull outside sugos (I do have 2 of them, fishtiger and kid)

i'm missing:
    log usopp replacement (don't really need him as i have the original) ,
    SW franky (the best of the SW units maybe, but outdated now) ,
    3d2y usopp and 3d2y franky (don't really need them) ,
    TS usopp (would be good for my shooter teams) ,
    20th luffy (don't really want him) ,
    atmos (why?) ,
    hajrudin and dagama (wow),
    rebecca dex (she don't see bad) ,
    ikaros, daruma and zeo (the batch I have more missing - and v2 lucci is one of my main teams... daruma and zeo are amazing)
    raizou (free spirit and shooter, both teams I use... he would help)
    psy duval (don't think he would help me)
    psy kuma (never saw anyone using him)
    valenitne koala (not that great for me) and valentine shirahoshi (she would be nice for my FS teams, specially since I don't have raizou to deal with silence)
    and the new garp (another staple unit for FS teams, wich will be my main team probably since I pulled kevin)

this sugo was good to me , but I still miss units on my main teams: FS, PH, shooters (even thou shooters are kinda behind) and maybe slashers (don't have fuji v2, but outside that I have most key units). I also have nice cerebral units (missing koala and shirahoshi) but don't have legends outside 6+ croc (wich I didn't even pull, had to pick as free legend last time)

I'm still totally f2p so far so I'm missing a lot of RR as expected, but it was more than I realized.. doing pretty well on reds tho I think.

Missing 17 6★: Inu, LxA, Cora, BB, Zoro, Magellan, V2 Ray, V2 Doffy, Aokiji, Ener, Shirahoshi, Judge, Robin, Inthawk, Jinbe, Sanji. Edit: Actually 17, forgot about bootleg KFLuffy.

And have both version of v2 Law, but only one TSL/G4 for what it's worth.

Missing 38 RR: 3D2Y Chopper, 3D2Y Brook, TS Usopp, 20th Franky, 20th Zoro, Doma, Heman, Blenheim, Bastille, Coby, Garp, Onigumo, v2 Garp, v2 Coby, Jabra, Ideo, v2 Diamante, Cavendish, Bellamy, v2 Viola, v2 Pink, Ikaros, Dosun, Fukaboshi, Caribou, Shyarly, Kinemon, Momo, Kanjuro, Heracles, v2 Kuma, Lucci, V2 Moria, v2 Jinbe, Hannyable, Niji, Yonji, and Valentine Carrot.

0 LRRs but I have new year Urouge and Vivi, TM Robin, and Miss Valentine.
    Last edited by Brotato; August 7th, 2018 at 07:04 PM.

Let's try a discounted multi for a new TM character.

Vivi.
    Squard.
    Blueno.
    Valentine Nami.
    Valentine Koala.
    Hot Stew Sanji.
    QCK Coby.
    Pell.
    Machvise.
    Kalifa.
    Plus one: Neptune.

Nothing new, a few LB materials, and not much else.

Not worth it for me at any rate.

Did one too. Horrible. I think Im out of the Sugo game for a while...

Well, there we go

Kinemon
    Kaku
    Carrot (the regular one)
    Leo
    V1 Robin
    Sentomaru (post-timeskip one, not like it matters)
    RED!! ... Log Luffy dupe
    Haruta
    Killer
    Hawkins
    Extra one: Rakuyo.

Soo... lots of Ray Points and nothing else. Maybe I'll do a second one once I gather a few more gems to get at least Monet

Did one as well. Got TM Kuma and 10 dupes, and not even the good kind for LB.

did a 30 one..got myselfa new legend whitebeard,a new garp and a new fukaboshi

i was mainly aiming for coby and garp since i've pulled lu+ce...so 50% worth it

Second multi, time to cry

Rock Stew Sanji
    QCK Rayleigh
    Burguess
    V2 Sugar (oh, new and evolved)
    V1 Sugar
    Hack
    Oars Jr from the last batch
    Thatch
    Valentine Shirahoshi
    Kyros
    And the guaranteed Monet

Maybe will pull once in part 3 with Judge... but dunno want to save every free stone until V2 Sanji

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information