+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 449 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 8978

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

So apparently 100% Ambush Shanks isn't appearing today... just when the Bndai guys go on vacation. Fun timez
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I want to pull this sugo, but part 2 and part 3.

does anyone know any good teams for raid lucci? I don't have shirahoshi

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I want to pull this sugo, but part 2 and part 3.

does anyone know any good teams for raid lucci? I don't have shirahoshi
    you can use crocobones to change the orbs without activating his ability by switching between the two and use a friend lucy captain to have more chance of scoring matching orbs (plus quite a good amount of damage)

another trick is planning to tank some hits and bringing something like colo rayleigh,since after the second turn lucci will not turn your orbs to tnd and bomb anymore 8he still reacts to orb manipulation though), so that you can assure you have an healthy dose of matching orbs.
    Last edited by Maju; August 11th, 2018 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    you can use crocobones to change the orbs without activating his ability by switching between the two and use a friend lucy captain to have more chance of scoring matching orbs (plus quite a good amount of damage)

another trick is planning to tank some hits and bringing something like colo rayleigh,since after the second turn lucci will not turn your orbs to tnd and bomb anymore 8he still reacts to orb manipulation though), so that you can assure you have an healthy dose of matching orbs.
    I can do that! How much health does he have? I'm gonna see some vids.

can I get orbs from luffy/ace and those be enough? I can use maybe 6+ law as sub (he treats TND orbs as matching, may help?)

No revival means you can OTK him with health cuts and Garp.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I can do that! How much health does he have? I'm gonna see some vids.

can I get orbs from luffy/ace and those be enough? I can use maybe 6+ law as sub (he treats TND orbs as matching, may help?)
    he has aroun 6.2mln,he is quite tanky

if you are going the free spirit route marco str makes tnd and rcv matching with his limit break sailor ability,but this will only be effective after turn 2 since lucci's debuff takes precedence

personally i fused together my two ideas and got this

lucy x2
    raid bellamy
    colo rayleigh
    RR cavendish
    RR barto

it's a team that almost completely strips away any kind of rng...at worst you only get one non matching orb when it's time to burst

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    No revival means you can OTK him with health cuts and Garp.
    true

blackbeard x 2
    whitebeard
    raid mihawk
    invasion garp
    any shooter

works..i would have used this team if i had a skilled up whitebeard but i justpulled him..also it's a bit slow as a team but really safe too...for the choosed shooter it's useful to bring something that does fixed aoe damage to better deal with stage 4
    Last edited by Maju; August 12th, 2018 at 02:24 AM.

If you have Teach, it's the easiest 60-stamina raid yet. So long as you leave one of the blue mooks alive on the first stage, you can stall as long as you want on that turtle.

Teach is also the only RR unit you need for this since you can sub YWB for his legend version.

Far as Shooters go, you can go with:

Any healing shooter to help stall. Teatime Chopper is a good FTP option since he has a short countdown; Colo Porche is another one. She has a higher countdown than Chopper but heals a lot more so it evens out.
    Any delayer.
    Any AOE unit.
    Raizou, QCK Swimsuit Perona, and Vander Decken all clear the special bind you get hit with, but are all Rare Recruits. Toy Soldier reduces it by a turn.

I just use Raizou to speed things along.

wow, but without raizou, won't the HP be a huge problem? like, won't I die stalling teach's 19 turn CD?

edit: I changed raizou for vander decken, while its long to stall, I can reach lucci and kill him! gonna use this team.
    Last edited by tadabola; August 12th, 2018 at 07:31 AM.

20th Anniversary Usopp is also a really good choice for stalling now that I look at him. Just save some badly matching orbs for him to convert into RCV.

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    he has aroun 6.2mln,he is quite tanky

if you are going the free spirit route marco str makes tnd and rcv matching with his limit break sailor ability,but this will only be effective after turn 2 since lucci's debuff takes precedence

personally i fused together my two ideas and got this

lucy x2
    raid bellamy
    colo rayleigh
    RR cavendish
    RR barto

it's a team that almost completely strips away any kind of rng...at worst you only get one non matching orb when it's time to burst

true

blackbeard x 2
    whitebeard
    raid mihawk
    invasion garp
    any shooter

works..i would have used this team if i had a skilled up whitebeard but i justpulled him..also it's a bit slow as a team but really safe too...for the choosed shooter it's useful to bring something that does fixed aoe damage to better deal with stage 4
    Do you think it could work with RR Sugar instead of Invasion Garp?
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Do you think it could work with RR Sugar instead of Invasion Garp?
    You need one more health cutter in that last spot for it to work with Sugar. Gladius, Duval, or Story Magellan would do it.

Just kill the guy who silences you on Stage Four first and leave at least one of the others alive to kill on the next turn so you can stall out the silence bind.

pulled, 10 golds no red so far

marguerite (close to full LB , so nice)
    20th nami dupe
    namule dupe
    valentine nami dupe
    valentine nami dupe back to back
    ikaros NEW
    str TS chopper dupe
    mr 2 dupe
    fukurou dupe
    heracles dupe

last one is a gold... marco (str) dupe

not bad units exactly, but a trash multi for me

Treasure Map is here. I'm going to have to toss some teams together and see how it goes. I thought we still had some time before it started.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I also thought Skillup was starting just after Guaranteed Super Success ended so that's annoying.

^ Yeah, that annoyed me too. Farmed a ton of Lucci/Franky copies thinking I could dump them today but nooo. Also Global _still_ hasn't increased tablet reward amounts which is pretty ridiculous tbh.

My TM teams are pretty RR heavy this time around but I'll post in case anyone wants some ideas.

VS Zanji: TMG4 + KFL/LxA/TMG4 friend. TM Kuma, TM Monet, TM Miss V, and raid Franky. Needed a team to shove all the big boosters into so G4 worked nicely as captain. Using Monet + G4 on pre-boss stage, and Kuma + atk boost on boss.

VS Mr.5/MissV: TM Acex2, V2 Sugar, v2 Trebol, FN Oars and Hogback. Has just enough combo for the shield.

VS Brook/Pedro: 6+ Lawx2, V2 Oars JR, neo Kinemon, v2 Kyros, RR Rebecca. Main thing is Law for OTK on Pedro and Oars for paralysis. Will probably sub Kyros out and use Zanji here as lead for points later.

VS Uso/Chopper: Croco/Daz x2, v2 Marco, colo Ray, TMHawk, and colo Machvice. Ray for Robin and have both captain as Daz for boss stage to use Marco special.

VS Coby/Meppo: TM Sabox2, vday Nami, vday Koala, neo Drake, and rr Pedro. Pedro+Drake for orbs.

last one is a gold... marco (str) dupe

not bad units exactly, but a trash multi for me
    Little tip for Marco but don't fully LB yours until you max out his first LB ability! That anti-heal reduction is hella useful later on and Marco gives 7 turns which is a ton of it for a normal RR. Like, you want 20 turns reduction for Bege forest but now that I mention it Global doesn't even have Teach's forest yet.. what's up with that?

wow thats a great tip! luckly I did that without knowing (his first LB is maxed but I lack STR crystals to fully LB him)

I'm already sick of this treasure map... 200k points, but I'm getting no books from the bosses, and I don't want to keep evolving sanji/zoro to skill up him. plus, if I do that will be harder to socket him.

and, I'm also runing out of box space all the time

not only that, I don't have a great team for zoro/sanji. If I had koala would be good, but its a long ass battle and there really isn't many units (point boosters) that do what kuma TM does

edit: no gems spent, 420k points, no kuma or monet. nav level 8, got 2 level ups today (and I'm close to a third, if I would to spent a gem).
    Last edited by tadabola; August 13th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.

Did a 30 gem multipull on Part 2 today and I've got extremely lucky:

Ray V2 -> new
    Corazon -> new
    Crocodile -> new
    Doffy V2 -> new

I thought I was lucky on my Part 1 30 gem multi with getting Monet but today topped it. My luckiest pull since I started the game. :D

TM is running ok. I don't have to much time atm
    targetting the 1 mio perhaps the 1.5 mio.

My teams if someone is interested. Heavily reddit influenced though (except Bossteam):

vs. Mr.5/ Valentine:
    TM Ace, TM Luffy, FN Oars, FN Hogback, RR Momonosuke + Friend Kevin

vs. Brodro
    2x 6+ Law V1, RR Oars V2, Raid Franky, Double Smoshigi, Double Zanji

vs. Comeppo
    2x TM Sabo, RR Pedro, Nami Summer V2, Dogstorm RR (no pointbooster though), FN Vinsmoke Sanji

vs. Usopper
    2x Double Croz, TM Mihawk, 6+ Zoro (no pointbooster though), FN Vinsmoke Reiju, RR Thatch V2

vs. Zanji:
    2x 6+ Jinbe, Monet, Prince Sanji (no pointbooster though), RR Marco V2, Raid Lucci
    deviantArt|disqus|serebii

I'm going with:
    mr 5/valentine: tm ace x 2, oars, hogback, franky shogun (for the 7 hit combo) and TM g4
    helmeppo/coby : TM sabo x 2, valentine nami, neo drake, RR pedro, v2 sugar (cause she is psy)
    pedro/brooke: law 6+ x2, RR oars v2, coby v2, TM mihawk and smoker/tashigi
    usopp/chopper: ace/luffy x2, colo ray, zanji (for points only), RR marco str, valentine carrot

zanji (worst team): KFL, friend shanks, croc/daz, TM WB, raid lucci, 6+ jimbei. scraping so far, after I max lucci will be easier (I think)

Mr. 5 Pair: Double TM Ace, Oars, Little Oars, STR Kyros, Kid Reiju. Mr. 5 reacts to Ace's special manipulating orbs by switching types to, of all things, DEX.
    Helmeppo/Coby: Double Sabo, TM Valentine, TM Thatch, Valentine Nami, and Hogback.
    Pedro/Brook: Double TM Teach, Tashigi/Smoker, V2 Sugar, V2 Trebol, and TM Cavendish.
    Usopp/Chopper: Double 6+ Law, Neo Kinemon, TMHawk, Bowling Zoro, and TM Squard. I could use some of these on other teams but it kills them pretty quickly and that's the main thing.
    Zangief: Double Jinbe or Jinbe/KFL, Coby, Sanrio, Valentine Koala, Raid Lucci.

Some of them are just along for the ride for the free Mastery Points and will be switched out as things get tougher.

I wish they'd have boosted Valentine Shirahoshi but she'd turned Sanji/Zoro into a joke so I can see why they left her off the list. Same for INT Pica since he ignores Sanji's <20% action.

Finished Zanji in 9 runs but I'll probably go for the 5 mil mark, maybe.... just wish the tablet rewards weren't so underwhelming.

Anyways skill up time! Almost felt like they left 3x rate on by mistake..

Max/5 Zanji
    Max/17 summer Nami
    Max/10 Reiju
    Max/10 Ichiji
    Max/15 Fukaboshi
    1/2 V2 Kyros rr
    2/6 colo Kyros
    16/17 raid Franky - wtf?? Have 4 more copies saved for his last lb ability.
    9/25 raid Lucci - have 4 more for his last LB ability.
    2/2 Silver fighter books on v2 Marco for max.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Agdorn View Post
    Did a 30 gem multipull on Part 2 today and I've got extremely lucky:

Ray V2 -> new
    Corazon -> new
    Crocodile -> new
    Doffy V2 -> new

I thought I was lucky on my Part 1 30 gem multi with getting Monet but today topped it. My luckiest pull since I started the game. :D
    That is an amazing pull~ congrats!

FINALLY.

V2 Doffy: 8/25. Well, at least I got it down to a reasonable countdown anyway plus clearing him is super easy now that I have 6+ Law.
    Lucci: 14/26. I had an 0-5 in there that hurt. I have four more copies to finish limit breaking him with later.
    Colo Ener: 3/10. Ugh.

I was waiting for half stamina to farm Germa books but I have so much now I might as well go ahead and do it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information