+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 449 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449
Results 8,961 to 8,977 of 8977

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Nothing on the raffle like always .

Raid lucci 15/35 max with weird things (a 5/5 and two 0/5) , bad sockets .
    Summer nami 9/20 max
    Ichiji (I have 2 copies) 4/15 max (had 2 skill ups) and 6/15 max !!!
    Reiju (also 2 copies but fewer books) 6/20 max and 4/10 not maxed
    Legend zoro 4/10 max
    Legend boa v1 3/5 max (beautiful only had 11 books and used a meatskill up already)
    Zoro/sanji 3/7 (six books and one copy I evolved) MAX !!!!! Didn't knew he only needed 3
    Ikaros much (only non dupe from this sugo) 5/28 not maxed
    Storyline hyouzou 3/10 not maxed

Okay skill up

I don't have much for the skillup, but let's see...

Nothing on the raffle either

RR original Jinbei: 1/2 maxed
    RR TS Nami: 0/3
    RR Fukaboshi: 0/2
    RR Reiju: 6/10 MAXED
    Zoro/Sanji: 0/5
    Headcracker: 1/1
    V2 Kyros: 0/1
    Valentine Shirahoshi: 0/1
    RR Kinemon: 0/1
    RR Niji: 0/1
    V2 Oars Jr: 0/1
    RR STR Marco: 1/6 FIghter skillbooks

Decided to do another discounted multi: Hanyabal, V2 Violet (no skillup), Lao G, Ichiji (no skillup), Machvise, V2 Kyros (no skillup), Kaku, Hotori/Kotori, Bowling Zoro, Mr. 0 and extra V2 Diamante (no skillup). So... nothing
    Last edited by luffink; August 14th, 2018 at 03:52 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

So I have a Warlord of the Sea Trafalgar law and im wondering if I evolve him will I have to wait to limit break him the rest of the way until I get to LV 99 in his 6+ evolution form? Shpuld I put off on evolving him for now?
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

I think the only characters that you can limit break before maxing their levels are TM characters. So, yeah, you'll have to get him to LVL 99 to limit break him though it can be in either form. 6+ characters keep the level you evolved them at.

I did a few single pulls and got a dupe Momonosuke, a dupe Machvise, and TM Kuma. So a much better value than that discounted multi.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Sanji/Zoro - 3/13 MAXED. Finished with 5/5 DR, Bind, Autoheal, and Orbs and 4/5 CDR.
    Maxed Bege and Summer Nami.
    Ichiji - 5/10 MAXED. I already had one level from a dupe.
    Reiju - 3/11. Ouch. Germa books seem really rare compared to the rest in this one. I think I got about as many Yonji books as both of his siblings combined. Speaking of which:
    Spare Yonji - 2/4.
    RR Kalifa - 0/2.
    TS Nami - 3/5 MAXED.
    STR Kyros - 0/1.
    Valentine Nami - 0/1.

Guess I'm stuck with farming Bonny and Bege for a while longer; I was hoping to be able to focus more on the Kimono Robin fortnight since I've pulled a lot of the 20th Anniversary Straw Hats lately.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    So I have a Warlord of the Sea Trafalgar law and im wondering if I evolve him will I have to wait to limit break him the rest of the way until I get to LV 99 in his 6+ evolution form? Shpuld I put off on evolving him for now?
    Don't worry about that, if he's Lv99 before you superevolve him, he'll also be Lv99 after evolution. Super evolution is different from normal evolution. Everything stays the same.. skillups, sockets, cc and even level. Units don't have to be Lv MAX to be super evolved, either.

Is anyone else ONLY getting Sanjis from the TM? I only got one Zoro and it was from the rewards, so I'm stuck maxing Zanji with the manuals

I only got Zoros but Zanji only needs three skillups anyway. So books should be enough.

Also what are these tablets and how do I utilize them besides exp
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Those tablets work like the Skillup manuals, but they're for the "potential powers" (the extra sockets) that are unlocked when you Limit Break a character

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Is anyone else ONLY getting Sanjis from the TM? I only got one Zoro and it was from the rewards, so I'm stuck maxing Zanji with the manuals
    so I found my nemesis! I got like 9 zoros and 1 sanji (aside from the 25 each from 1 million)

mostly got chests

Like Luffink said, they level up limit break sockets; never use them on characters that you can get in any way besides Rare Recruit since duplicate copies guarantee a level up on those sockets. The success rate is pretty low on tablets though so it's best to save them for characters that can make the best use of them.

For instance, the socket that removes Slot Bind. I throw all of mine on Judge since he completely removes slot bind at Level 5 no matter how many turns it is; I have him at level four which still removes ten turns of slot bind so he has a pretty good return on investment for those tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    so I found my nemesis! I got like 9 zoros and 1 sanji (aside from the 25 each from 1 million)

mostly got chests
    Wait... they give you separate ones on the million mark?
    ... And I guess you need to evolve them if you want to use them to level up the limit break skills...

UUUUUUUUUUUUGH. I'll have to stock up on turtles and evolvers before I hit the million, then

nope, you get the lb abilities and sockets for the unevolved ones. just the skill ups you would need to evolve... but I got all 3 on 6 books and one copy I evolved (now I have a lot more books sitting here)

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    nope, you get the lb abilities and sockets for the unevolved ones. just the skill ups you would need to evolve... but I got all 3 on 6 books and one copy I evolved (now I have a lot more books sitting here)
    That's a relief then

pulled another discounted multi, 10 golds one red, 10 dupes and new GARP !!! FInally!!

went 2/9 on fighter books, wich is unfortunetly, but I did gave him some golden ones and +100 CC since he has a sabo-ish special

Did another multi too, but nothing noteworthy aside from extra copies of V2 Marco and Valentine Carrot.

I also finished Zanji, so now I've tweaked my TM crews to put characters that need Limit Break experience
    Last edited by luffink; August 16th, 2018 at 10:00 AM.

Man, busy OPTC day for me! I was on holiday the past 11 days and only played very little. Now I got to the 5m mark on TM, finished Deckens FN missions with my new Neptune on double stamina, also finished Robin Chopperman the same way. Now Im farming Lucci who is unlockable by paying one gem, also going for double Neptune. Then I only have to finish Bonney FN.

For some reason I didnt have to use any gems for all that game time, Neptune be praised. :D
    Now Im gemming for stamina for Lucci..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information