+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 450 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450
Results 8,981 to 8,987 of 8987

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

The V-Jump Magazine just announced 6* Brook and Big Mom

Brook will be able to revive one time, and Big Mom will power up eating semla... or go on a rampage if not

Also in time for the Sky Piea TV special, they're adding 6+ Enel

I'm guessing these 3 will be part of Big Mom's batch
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

wow 6+ enel and 2 of the legends I waited the most. really curious about what will they do

edit:

finishing TM , I think. might end the current run depending on the rolls, but Its already late on brazil and I have to sleep. 8 million and a hundred, 1603 I think .

my "plan" is to stay under 2500... but I don't think its possible. the 25 each medium cristals sounds amazing to me, since I keep running out of STR (and even QCK some times)
    Last edited by tadabola; August 17th, 2018 at 06:06 PM.

Well, I missed the 2.8 millon points mark for a few seconds, but at least I'll stay in the top league. Time to farm some fortnights before the skillup ends

Did a multi for Bonney and ended up getting her on the 11th~ plus Yonji, the new Pink, and Momo plus good LB fodder.

Finished just outside 1500 rank for TM.. woulda done a couple extra runs if I knew it'd be that close for the 5 extra crystals. Managed with natural stam since I got lucky with Kuma and Monet.

The current Ener TM is kinda awful. Really hate the map because there's so many -X move debuffs and the bosses are boring but without much room for error.

so many people getting LRR bonney... I'm tempted. but I want to pull on this CYO sugo, skip the admirals one, and go all in on the G4/nami one

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    so many people getting LRR bonney... I'm tempted. but I want to pull on this CYO sugo, skip the admirals one, and go all in on the G4/nami one
    Same, I'll do a multi in the CYO Sugo since the only LRR unit I have is Kizaru

I got really lucky today, 2 meats in 2 snails, and a level up. I cleared all powerhouse neo diamante and already maxed him. takes pressure off the skill up event. really want to take a break from the game but I don't want to waste those oportunities

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information