+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 459 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459
Results 9,161 to 9,165 of 9165

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I got Sengok and Brannew, except those only dupes which are not worth mentioning.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

did one discounted multi and it went well. Did for shira (valentine or legend) , didn't got her,

but did got Hina, brandnew, koala valentine and Tm Beckman!!!! 4 new characters !!!!

I did 3 multis to get the guaranteed Apoo and the 6* on the third. It went really well, got a lot of new stuff and 2 reds total. The highlights (all new) were:

Niji (finally!)
    Legend Sanji
    Brannew
    Valentine Nami
    Valentine Koala
    DEX Kyros
    QCK Ivankov
    20th Luffy
    QCK Sengoku
    DEX Chopper - the poison remover, wanted him for a while, too.
    DEX Rebecca
    Log Nami - meh but hey, she's new.. :D
    and TM Apoo twice (4* and 5*, so I'll use him in 2 teams).

The rest were almost all useful LB fodder.

The guaranteed Legend was a dupe Judge, which I'll gladly take. I wasn't planning to evolve him when the + Germa hit global, because he's the orb booster on my most used team, but now I'll superevolve the whole squad and still have my orb booster.. :P

All of them with books released have MAX specials already except Kyros.. I also maxed Brannew with almighties because he's super useful for TM and the rest can wait a bit.. :D
    Last edited by ebtc; September 18th, 2018 at 04:00 AM.

Cracked 1 million points on Nav Lv 12 and finished Kizaru, although Im still missing 3CD sockets.
    Maybe now that he is usable I can farm even more efficiently. I was using TM Apoo , Luffy/Ace, TM Apoo, TM Monet, FN Shanks and TM Kizaru against Kizaru. Now that his special is usable I can even continue doing that because he will boost my STR characters into the next turn. 5.9 multiplier is quite nice.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Ah, I also reached Plvl 500 and I think in one or two days Im cracking 1000 days of playing. #addiction

lol congrats ntk !!! you reached 1 million super early. I'm out of stamina, and I'm on 400k. still nav level 6 I think (having ben beckman really helps)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information