+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 464 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464
Results 9,261 to 9,272 of 9272

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

4 dupes for me. Borsalino and Sengoku from the reds and v2 Kyros and Neptune from the others. Had pretty good tablet luck tho on everything other than getting no success on special charge ones.

Hated how grindy this TM was without any big boosters but at least they nerfed the hell out of it with the WB tweaks.

Well, I reached 5Mio on Nav Lvl 35. Four dupes for me as well: Funk Brothers, Crocus, Corazon and Sabo.

Tried two discounted Multis in the beginning which got me 22 dupes. Dx

The secret map appeared 3 times with one gem box and tablet luck was a lot better than what I got on the last TMs.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

My last red ticket was an evolved hody (DUPE). I agree with some, it kinda sucks pulling evolved legends.

And I just lost 5 nav lvls because of a atk down debuff (powerhouse) and my team against luffy.

I've mostly avoided the ATK Down debuffs; it's the 0.5 HP ones that I'm constantly getting.

I finished Nav Lvl 35 with just over ten thousand points needed for five million; I started the next run and it's the Secret Map for about the fourth time.

Izo got me to five million, went ahead and ran out my stamina so I can finish the map later, and pulled V2 Akainu. Easily the best free pull I've had in ages if not ever.

I had eight of his books from the Admiral Battle event and still managed to max him.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Looks like TM Jack is up next which pretty much confirms that the G4/Nami batch won't be until December and v2 Sanji batch will be next up instead.

FUCK! Ended up in spot #2533.. :(

In the last hour I tried to keep my top 2.5k spot, but I was losing ranks while playing since I started from NavLv 1. :D

I still think farming the secret map was worth it. I got 61 tablets, 8 gems and a ton of LB stuff out of it.

Would have loved the additional red ticket, though. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Looks like TM Jack is up next which pretty much confirms that the G4/Nami batch won't be until December and v2 Sanji batch will be next up instead.
    Someone call Kishido. ;)

this is not terrible... gonna keep discounted multis for valentine shira but this way I can keep saving for G4.

the game is kinda losing steam for me, but still I wanna save the gems if I can

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Someone call Kishido. ;)
    They've also announced 6*+ V1 Sanji (and Franky) in Japan, so he'll be doubly happy

I kinda stopped playing the game since around TM Kizaru last month and haven't come back yet, but I saw the news on Twitter.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Looks like at least one of them is getting the Skull Island treatment; I wonder if that forecasts a type change for Sanji to mirror Judge though that seems redundant with 20th Anniversary Sanji and V2 Sanji already being PSY.

Though, come to think of it, Reiju doesn't work with V2 Sanji because of her classes.

^Hopefully the skull isle thing will be for both of them, and if someone is getting a type change I'd prefer it be for Franky.

Was kind of hoping they'd give Brook a Halloween surprise with an early 6+ "sidegrade" a la G4/Law that is more traditionally useful than his current self. And if they're gonna stick with the island format then I just wish they'd do more 5+ RR upgrades like with the Germa batch, makes it feel more worthwhile.. like the Neko/Inu batches would be perfect candidates.

V1 Viola could really use one as well since she's still used as a captain.

Something like a 2x chain multiplier and one to two turn countdown reduction would make her teams a lot faster for farming berries.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information