+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 468 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,320 of 9352

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Congrats on getting DEXhoshi; she fits so well in so many teams and is particularly good in Germa teams.

I haven't used V2 Fuji much outside of TMs but he's been a solid workhorse for me in those. With TM Mihawk as a sub, you can roll right over the midbosses.

I think I'll wait for the TM Sugo before doing any multis.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Nice one tadabola!
    I did one discounted multi which was also quite good. Got the new Zeff (was the one I wanted most so I can use Luffy captains and still get the color affinity) and the new Pudding (not sure if she is good). I also gpt 2 dupe Bobbins (1 skill up even), one dupe Oven (1 skill up) and one dupe Marco V2 (I maxed his first potential ability so now I can improve his Pinch healing!). All in all it was quite good. I still have 60 gems, I might do another discounted multi on part 2 or 3. :)

Wow.. nice pulls! My 30 gem multi was pretty bad again.. all dupes including my 3rd Legends Ace and Blackbeard. :P

Damn, Pica for Slashers was the fastest Neo Raid ever.. under 2 minutes team, doesn't have to stall a single turn. On stage 3 use both Kinemon and Abdullah & Jeet, then proceed to kill everything in 1 turn (well, stage 4 takes 2 turns most of the time) and on Pica use all specials (2nd Fujitora for revive) and kill. Doesn't need GOOD -> GREAT -> PERFECT bs either, hitting perfects works just fine.

Before I try to build one myself: does anyone have a working Colo Neptune team for Powerhouse?
    Last edited by ebtc; October 31st, 2018 at 07:37 AM.

I saw a working colo neptune for powerhouse on the 7 days optc channel on youtube.

I'm using a full super evolved germa for powerhouse, and a driven germa for driven (judge 6+ x 2, dex akainu for the int matching, colo enel but any STR driven works, and qck diamante + psy bellamy to get rid of the damage reduction on pica)

driven is going ok but since my diamante is limit broken sometimes if I'm full HP he goes trough barrier and his 7 hits don't count for the barrier !

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I saw a working colo neptune for powerhouse on the 7 days optc channel on youtube.
    Oh, cool.. that looks perfect, thanks! :)

I did PH with a standard Hody+ team and Driven with Barto+ friend Doffy, Doffy batch and Amande.
    Slashers gonna be a piecce of cake with V2 Fuji, TM Hawk and Inthawk as well. ^^

I still didn't evolved my fuji v2, but I also want to do the slasher with him! its nice to get a legend and be able to use it right away

Stowaway w/ 17k posts

Thank you...
    Will try to pull him

just spent 30 more gems on the discounted multi. 2 new characters: pekoms and sengoku! I wanted zeff, but utility is nice too

Man, cracker is hard! the stage 4 is heavy, the barrier keep regenerating. I'm lucky to have the good cerebral team (double 6+ Law, inuarashi, croc 6+, TM sabo and fully LB tesoro) , so If I get the chain lock (1.2) or the orb boost, I can stall it away just by healing back with perfects with law

The Paralysis on this ranking is such a dick move.

^ Yah it is. Pretty rough without Pudding, I know Caribou sailor handles it on himself but I don't remember if any other boosted units can take care of it too.

I managed a bit over 20 million with this team that I threw together and a Shanks friend.

The last sugo was pretty damn nice for me which helped - did 3 multi on part 1 after a good first multi where 6/11 were new _good_ units and I should've stopped there, but did 2 more and the only good stuff was 4 Tamagos, a dupe Zoro, and a dupe v2 Hancock. Did another discounted multi on p2 and finally got Magellan (!) as well as Zeff, Hina, and Onigumo.

Got really lucky with skill ups before the x2 ended and maxed Crackers special so I went ahead and LB'd him but didn't quite finish his sockets yet.

I got 40 crackers after the skill up ended. I need 9 (or 10) skill ups... I hope I get them early so I can use those same copies to LB him... but he has a somewhat bad LB , qck damage reduction and critical, both I don't care ... even his sailor abilities are just stats , the first is for cerebral (wich helps) but the second is for dex teams

and I pulled for doffy... and got 10 golds only 1 silver. but also got 11 dupes, wich only 2 nice ones (dupe pudding and dupe aokiji LRR)

I also did one pull today. Only new character is the strength Franky that boosts orbs for 2 turns. I wanted him badly when Shooters were still good. Now I have Marguerite.. ^^

For the ranking I used reddits story Hody team. Quite reliable actually. ^^

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

First time in a while I've had a bunch of stuff built up for a Skillup.

Cracker - 11/24 MAXED.
    Raid Caesar - 3/24 and that's with a 2/4 at the end.
    Opera - 1/10. Ugh, there's no point in feeding the rest if it's going to be like this.

Geez, that was awful. I'm going to hold off on the books for a few days.

I have 40 cracker copies and already 6 skill ups, lets see how that go

9/25 , and max. that went good. sockets are almost done, gonna save a few copies for the LB ability

I skipped the Sanji multipull. Let's see how bad of an idea that was.

RED! Sabo. Dupe but his unevolved form could be useful. Plus we get fifty copies of him with the Jack TM.
    Ideo.
    Niji.
    Kohza. Wow.
    Suleiman.
    Perona.
    Iceberg.
    Hyouzou.
    Valentine Nami.
    Another Niji.
    Plus one: Valentine Carrot. Unevolved which I think was new somehow.

Okayish; a dupe Legend is always good, Kohza and Iceberg are bad, but the rest are pretty solid LB material.

I'm going to regret this but:

Gear Third Luffy.
    Elizabeth.
    Shishilian.
    Another Elizabeth.
    Arm Point Chopper. Ugh.
    Zeo.
    Caribou.
    Unevolved Swimsuit Shirahoshi! NEW! I have every RR version of her to date.
    Zeff. NEW!
    Ichiji.
    Plus one was the guaranteed TM Shishilian.

Started off badly but turned around in a big way since I got two of the TM boosters, Zeff, and some really good limit break material plus a dupe Sabo that might come in handy.

I also did 2 multipulls and I sort-of regret it although they werent thaaaaaaat bad.
    But I got like 3900 RP in useless RR. Just two or three useful LB characters. Got the male Germa kids again so now I can keep both version (as if I was ever going to use them...). But I also got new Pekoms, new Valentine Nami (she is gonna be really awesome with my Katakuri!!), new Legend Garp (not sure if I will ever use him ^^), one evolved Shishilian and one unevolved one so I can at least use him two times. But well..

I Also pulled twice , wanted zeff but got shishilian (guaranteed only) and shirahoshi. And a dupe boa v2 on the first multi

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Gonna pull tomorrow / later today to try again for inuarashi . He is really good, I have to try

Did a discounted multi and landed Inu thankfully but he was the only good thing in it. Figures I pull the big booster when I'd actually made up all my teams ahead of time for once, so now I have to rearrange things due to his color requirements. lol

Did 2 multi on JP for the hell of it and ended up nabbing both Ain and Binz plus Indigo. Still no one from Capone batch and I had a gold to red on the second 11th that was just another dupe Teach, but I can't complain after pulling the nicer boosters. Will definitely help since the TMs are overlapping again. ~.~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information