+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 473 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473
Results 9,441 to 9,446 of 9446

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

  1. #9441
    Stowaway w/ 17k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    So is this Tesoro Sugo fest any good or should I still wait for a christmas banner or something?

    Part 1 contains V2 Sanji... So maybe I should pull?

  2. #9442

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    So is this Tesoro Sugo fest any good or should I still wait for a christmas banner or something?

    Part 1 contains V2 Sanji... So maybe I should pull?
    if you are starting, this is an OK sugo. it kinda sucks for some like me because they are spliting some newer RRs (g4/nami's batch and even tesoro's batch), but they have nice legends with rate up (sanji for you) and discounted multis are back!

    better than this only if it was an double legend rate or an legend every multi like on japan

  3. #9443
    Stowaway w/ 17k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    if you are starting, this is an OK sugo. it kinda sucks for some like me because they are spliting some newer RRs (g4/nami's batch and even tesoro's batch), but they have nice legends with rate up (sanji for you) and discounted multis are back!

    better than this only if it was an double legend rate or an legend every multi like on japan
    So.christmas won't be better?

  4. #9444

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    I really can't tell of now. I hope they do a big sugo on cristmas with wb/marco (the probable next legend, and one of the best on the game) and double legend rate... but at this point no one knows.

    they can also "celebrate" the 100 million , japan got an amazing sugo (legend on the first 3 multis) and so far on global this is a normal TM sugo, not a celebration.

    we can only hope for now

  5. #9445

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Big Mom has Zanji as the rewards rather than Luffy for whatever reason.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  6. #9446
    I❤ワンピース Agdorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wa no Kuni

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Big Mom has Zanji as the rewards rather than Luffy for whatever reason.
    *facepalm* Well, I guess I won't get him then... I really hoped to finally get an unevolved copy. ...
    |OPTC |758,390,340|
    *** ***

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts