+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 499 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,640 of 9971

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

how are you guys getting points on dellinger? it completely ruins my runs .

my max is 33 (yesterday) hitting 6 miraculously hits on gladius (I think was that) and and getting solo pica (I can get 13 hits on pica - depending on orbs)

another thing that ruins my runs is doffy/pica

My max is also 33. Done against Dellinger and solo Pica.
    Honestly I dont really care anymore. As long as I get my 29 hits a day I dont aspire to improve that anymore. ^^

I think Im at 49 runs, so after 70 I will also stop with that. :D

One thing I'm trying is a modified version of that team Brotato posted of Double Lucci with Sandersonia, Croc/Daz, Raid Bart, and Zanji. So I have two chances of getting an orb on Sandersonia and a 0.5 chain boost every turn.

Even with consistently bad orbs despite the double switch, I still hit 23 the first time I tried it.

So far on the pulls:

DEX Rebecca
    PSY Pink
    INT Pica
    Complicating things since 2009.

I've only gotten 2 posters so far and they were both Kuma. One psy, one str. Outside of the daily ranking run(s) I've just been speed running w/ double Lucy and colo Kid to burn stamina but I guess I'll end up having to gem at some point for the 70. Really wish we'd get some variation of the snails back.

Strongly disliking the new support system too. Revamped Ener raid is okay but I think having to bring specific support units to even enter a clash is setting the stage for some shitty stuff going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    how are you guys getting points on dellinger? it completely ruins my runs .
    How so? I always just use Croc/Daz to shuffle orb and then skip first turn. After that I can get 2-3 500k hits in on Dellinger and then one on each add.

I'm doing:

double lucy
    marigold sandersonia
    orlumbus law

lucy first turn, boost on second, lucy on third again.

against dellinger I have to skip a turn so I lose the boost. then I use orlumbusn and get 3 hits (4 with luck if I get matching orbs on my dex characters next turn)
    against gladius is orlumbus then hitting greats/good to try and maximize the hits
    against machvise is killing the fodder with my strongests with matching orbs (1 point on each, with luck) and then trying to hit him later

doffy x pica kills me in 2 turns, so I have to use sandersonia and kill doffy quickly (6 hits) and then pica has lower hp I think? he also dies quite easily.

solo pica is better, hitting with law third hit is already one point, with matching orbs is 4 per turn, use marigold to tank one hit and keep slowly killing him hitting points , sandersonia for the kill last turn (or the revive)

Well, I finished 70 Pica runs. :D and I am on 114 if I hit 29 the next four days it should be possible to finish on 230 ...

I got Akainu from my free recruit which is new for me.
    Gold Tickets were all dupes. (Leo, Koala and Bonney iirc.)
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

I got 4 dupes, 20th sanji, rakuyo, qck ray and v1 ray.

I had 31, 33, 33 and today 32. I think I'm ok keeping that up. just have to remember last day (since It will be only 5 hours I think)

And the Sugo pull is a dupe; an Evolved Ener. Great. An unevolved one would have at least been something since the 6+ is a straight upgrade.

^Making it so we're able to pull evolved reds is such a shitty change. Hope that never happens on JP..

Reward pulls were psy Kuma(LB dupe, for double special~), str Kuma aka Ray pts, Ichiji for LB, and my red pull was Inuarashi who is new for me. And just in time for easy socket farming too since his Fn is next.

wow I just got 33 missing like 3 hits on pica (with law I hit a less than good and gave 300k, then lucy wasn't strong enough and hit for 470k, then I killed him after with an matching orb on marigold)

for the first time I got close to pass 33.

when does it end? I need 2 more days to get 230 (is it 230 for the 1 million bounty?)

Im currently on 190 hits, so reaching 230 shouldnt be a problem in the end. I guess that will be the 1m bounty. Im currently on 350k for the bounty...
    Just got my legend pull. Dupe v1 Lucci. The effort was okay for 5000RP I think. It was quite a lot time to get to 70 wins, but at 290 max stamina atm its relatively easy. Even rerolled accs that could go for dpuble Lucy teams will have had stamina trouble.

Edit: yup, 222 hits now -> 750k bounty. Reaching 230 will be 1m then.
    Last edited by ntk; January 20th, 2019 at 02:20 AM.

So the new gem packs are here.
    I bought the advanced set and got my fifth Usoland. My lust for Shirahoshi is reaching deckenian proportions!! Ahhh

Still a very good deal though. Translating it all into Ray points means like 6/7 legends or so. 10k points like that and the 3 CCs already make 25k points.

I can't resist those Gem Packs and this is particularly good with all the extras. I got V2 Boa, who I didn't have before and will probably start pulling all of the time now that I do.

Global is getting a Neo Garp soon; with all of the focus on him lately, I wonder if they're setting up an event with his rankings since we haven't gotten those yet.

I bought the gem pack... lets see what I get

edit: another neko dupe :(

Couldn't resist the gem pack either, and frankly wanted it since I haven't been able to play a lot the past couple weeks and want a gem boost before anni. Aokiji v2, pretty happy!

Neo Garp is super easy. Max bind/despair sockets are enough to be safe.

Ive been doubel Enelling him for the fun of it. ^^

game is kinda boring these days... why no new fortnites?

I did the discounted multipull, didn't get much at first, but the plus one was Legend Garp. Too bad I can't use him in Neo Garp to speed things up even more.

If I'm using Sanji V2 is it right I shouldn't super evolve any of his brothers

Wow, 0/11 on Neo Garp. Too bad for him, because Im finished with Chopperman missions and I wont be doing his raid again now. So hes just gonna rot in my box like the useless little unit he is.. ^^
    Should have just used him for socket fodder.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information