+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 501 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 10012

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

damn tmenel kind o looks difficult to go against with the units they gave us

Some units were on there until the last update so they might have left some off by accident. In particular, INT Inuarashi and his fellow TM batch are odd oversights since they're relatively new and were on there until just now.

If nothing else, you'd think Inuarashi would be boosted since all of the previous 2x boosters are.

Between recent changes to boosted units and the severe restrictions on Global's TM bazaar, it feels like Bandai reacted to JPN players complaining about how much better Global TMs are by making the latter worse.
    Complicating things since 2009.

^Huh, it is weird that Inu isn't boosted. Dick move on their part if it's intentional since he'll actually be really nice here.

I remember Ener being one of the more annoying TM experiences(until Kaidou) since I lacked the more useful RR and ended up having to use a weird team, but the Global boosted doesn't seem all that bad.

And on another subject, Magellan really turns the v2 BB raid into a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    And on another subject, Magellan really turns the v2 BB raid into a joke.
    True dat. Totally brain off. ^^

Edit: well it is story-appropriate for Magellan to steamroll BB.
    Last edited by ntk; February 9th, 2019 at 02:50 AM.

it has been hard but i managed to scrap some teams for all the treasure map battles..not 100% satisfied with the result..but it's not like they gave us much choice

Will it be that hard?
    Care to share the teams?

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Will it be that hard?
    Care to share the teams?
    like all tm,is not hard per se but it's hard to come up with teams that are completely boosted

https://lukforce.bitbucket.io/tm-pla...ed=0,0,0,0,0,0

as i said though,i'm not really that satisfied with the result..but as a start they should work
    Last edited by Maju; February 9th, 2019 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    like all tm,is not hard per se but it's hard to come up with teams that are completely boosted

https://lukforce.bitbucket.io/tm-pla...ed=0,0,0,0,0,0

as i said though,i'm not really that satisfied with the result..but as a start they should work
    those are nice! who would you replace tesoro with? he is the only one I don't have

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    those are nice! who would you replace tesoro with? he is the only one I don't have
    he is there just to add damage and make the team usable for more runs..so you can put whoever you want in its place as long as its qck/int/dex to be boosted by shiki

oh,just realized i made amistake in the ohm team since i have both neo garp and sengarp,and of course you can't put both in a team..add another fighter..lke tm kizaru or fn marco...

Free pull was 20th Franky. It'd be nice if Bandai would have added their limit breaks when they were supposed to.

I think I'll just do a single multi; the guaranteed second pull unit, Gan For, looks pretty limited far as utility goes.

Marineford Boa. Again.
    Jabra.
    Ideo.
    Oars, Jr.
    Dex Burgess.
    Indigo. New!
    Momonga.
    Curiel.
    Another Burgess.
    Kumadori.
    Plus one: Evolved Scarlet.

Well, just need a Friend Shiki and I'll be set.

Free pull: Giolla

One multi: new Gan For, new Boa (2x), new Mihawk,new Scarlet and a few LB copies. Seems quite nice. Getting Gan Dor keeps me from pulling once more. :)

I hope the future free pulls will be better than Giolla...

Free pull : don sai

Discounted multi : 10 dupes and tm luffy!!! Wow it's nice to get a tm booster . But I kinda wanted dr indigo as well

No offense but I will never understand why people do the "but I also wanted", "but unfortunately I didn't get" after some lucky pulls.

I did 2 Multis and got nothing except for the guaranteed one of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    No offense but I will never understand why people do the "but I also wanted", "but unfortunately I didn't get" after some lucky pulls.

I did 2 Multis and got nothing except for the guaranteed one of course.
    I usually do discount multis , so I kinda was hoping for a lucky break. I know I was lucky, TM luffy is a great unit and may be boosted for most TMs from now on, specially since it will become more comlicated to do TM (and farm stuff overall) soon

but this makes 9 discount multis without a red poster for me :(

free gold pull for me was a new mister tanaka,so now i have the entire tesoro team

silver ticket was v1 usopp XD

Went for the discounted as well.. finally got Dice so I'm really happy. Other new units include 20th Franky and 2 of the new Boa. Also got a dupe SW Shanks(5k rp) and some dupe WCI Choppers(almost rainbowed now), and another Strawberry.. no complaints!

Next free pull is, yes, a Marineford Boa. Soon as I can get some INT materials, I can go ahead and max one of her LB sockets just from dupes.

My next free pull is Oven. Thats good for LB.

Man, if you remember I went all in during TM BM. I had sooooo many LB potions. But now Im officially out. It was nice not worrying about LB for so long. But theres no way Im doing that again against Enel. :D

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I usually do discount multis , so I kinda was hoping for a lucky break. I know I was lucky, TM luffy is a great unit and may be boosted for most TMs from now on, specially since it will become more comlicated to do TM (and farm stuff overall) soon

but this makes 9 discount multis without a red poster for me :(
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off as rude, guess I was just a little bit salty because of my RNG luck lately.
    9 Discount Multis without a legend sounds godawful dude.. better luck next time hopefully.

But just for comparison, I follow a japan whale on youtube and he pulled on Barto/Cavendish Sugo.. He finally got him on the 75th Multipull.. so there is always someone with worse luck/RNG lol

yeah, "after 75h multi" is something I don't want to experience myself.

I got scarlet from the free try !!!!! First time in ages I got something new from a freebie!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information