+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 496 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,760 of 9905

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Free pull was INT Perona, who is already completely limit-broken, and the other red was a dupe Inuarashi.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I've been slacking really hard, haven't even cracked 1 mil yet. Dunno if I'll bother going for 5, just not feeling it.

In other news 6+ Doffy seems pretty dope. Changes from Qck to Int and is an unconditional 3.5x driven lead who makes psy/int beneficial for team with a 2.25 orb boosting special, for driven only tho unfortunately. Skulls from the TM so I guess I'm not skipping that one.

6+ doffy is broken ! But I like that. His biggest weakness is that there are many good doflamingos (v2 and tm for utility) . But still too good for an old unit upgrade.

I pulled , yeah yeah I know I shouldn't, but got strawberry (the one I was missing from the batch) and a red ! Long animation , wow ... legend nami !!! That's awesome ! She is great sub and amazing DeX captain

free ticket today was dupe orlumbus

today i'mnot gonna play much because of real life so i'm probably gonna fall quite a bit from my rank, oh well, it's not like it matters that much.

the co-op 1 stamina fight seems kind of ridicolous.

My last two free pulls were Kizaru from the Warco batch (now I have 3 of them) and WCI Brook who is quite good I think for not being a Luffy but giving universal type advantage, right? Could use him on my L/A team.
    Im almost at 5m points. Hoping to get aomething new and then I will let myself drop down 5 levels. Its getting too annoyingly diffivult at nav level 24 already... ^^

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

So last pull: dupe legend Garp. Too bad.. :/

Well. Finally reached 5m. Definitely not the best TM I played until now. My teams just don't feel right... whatever I reached my goal. :D

First Red: Dupe WB (my second most pulled dupe)
    Second Red: Dupe Sabo V1 (my most pulled dupe)

Not that I really hoped for anything new. But there are so many other dupes I'd like to get a copy of...
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

3M: New Judge. Yay~ Finally have the whole fam.
    5M: Dupe Croco.

Had pretty nice luck with tablets this time around too. Super boring TM tho - finished on my 24th run.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    3M: New Judge. Yay~ Finally have the whole fam.
    5M: Dupe Croco.

Had pretty nice luck with tablets this time around too. Super boring TM tho - finished on my 24th run.
    Im jealous about your lucky tablets! It went badly for me... but at ÷east I finally rainbowed my Luffy/Ace.

Congrats on pulling a new legend!

the coop stage is really easy when you hve aN ENEL 6+ dream team

Mmmm this 1 stamina co-op island actually seems pretty difficult. Got pretty far messing around with a v2 Shanks team but needs work. Wanna experiment with some things and it would be nice if I had more WB/M friends to work with. I'm sure someone will come up with a f2p team before this is over tho. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Im jealous about your lucky tablets! It went badly for me... but at ÷east I finally rainbowed my Luffy/Ace.

Congrats on pulling a new legend!
    Hehe thanks~ and congrats on your rainbow! Still haven't rainbowed anyone on Gbl yet myself but at this point I have several units on the brink.

And ugh, missed the extra legend ticket. Assumed it was top 5k but it was only for top 4k.. oops, oh well.

I started doing the 20 stamina alone just to try and get the event rewards. the FN is around for 20 days, everyone should do that.

haven't cleared the 40 stamina (I have lucy and enel, I might be able to ) and the 1 stamina (I don't think anyone can clear without specific legends like g4 or warco)

Im not even gonna try 1 stamina since I have neither of those units. It seems pointless...
    If there was an f2p option, Oryon would find it. But he seems to have quit optc.

Maybe itll be like the 20th anniversary island. They gave out guaranteed G4 Luffy after 6 pulls and then I could finally beat it. Maybe anni Sugo will give out guaranteed G4V2? XD

There's already a zombie team for it on Reddit. Story Hanny + 6★ Shirahoshi captains, 6+ Ener, 6+ Barto, 6★ Marco, and 6★ Garp w/ Rocket man. Not exactly f2p friendly, but yeah.

Just give it time though. Every time one of these super ridiculous Garp challenges comes out, at the start you see nothing but super RR heavy teams with the best units or very specific RR and it seems like it won't be possible without them, but after a week there are all sorts of clever teams and usually even a F2P one.

Interesting! Can you link to the post please?
    I wish someone would make a video of it. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Interesting! Can you link to the post please?
    I wish someone would make a video of it. ^^
    https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/...lty_1_stamina/

should be first post in the "best" category

already completed it 2 times with that team

missing marco and garp to do that zombie team :(

I only skimmed the comments real quick but it seems both Marco and Garp are replaceable.
    Guess my evening is planned out now. ;D
    Thanks for linking it!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh, just got Dice from the free pull. He is new for me and apparent÷y good on Katakuri teams. Nice nice

I had to substitute Hannyabal for Bartolemo; made it all the way to Magellan and then died. I don't think I'll even bother trying it again. Grinding down Moria is just too much.

The guide doesn't mention Magellan reapplies both poison and silence the next turn. I almost certainly could have killed him with Rocketman if I had known that since I couldn't have been more than a couple thousand short on maxing Ener's special.

Really, I don't know how that happened; I'm certain I had Ener maxed out but I still didn't do 5M to him.
    Last edited by Ubiq; February 20th, 2019 at 12:24 AM.
    Complicating things since 2009.

^Wait, Hannyabal for Barto? I don't really understand how that would work? I can leave a Hanny up if you want him for FC though.

I got a fake gold from the freebie - evolved base Chopper. :(

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    missing marco and garp to do that zombie team :(
    Seems like everything is replaceable except for Ener. There's a decent amount of teams in the megathread now at least, with a few more on the way I bet.

I dont have Hannyabal and I dont have Reiju. Pretty much fucked it seems.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information