+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 496 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,780 of 9901

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    ^Wait, Hannyabal for Barto? I don't really understand how that would work? I can leave a Hanny up if you want him for FC though.
    You can replace Barto with any character that gives resilience since that's all he's for; you're better off though if it's not a powerhouse since that raises your HP. Though you could always sacrifice speed charging Ener's special by switching out Marco for Corazon and use X. Drake instead of Barto/Hannyabal.

At least one of the resilience special characters has to be Hannyabal though for the poison removal unless you socket them team for Poison Resistance.

Anyway, the lineup I used is:

Story Hannyabal/Shirahoshi
    Story Hannyabal/Ener
    Marco/Garp

On Crocodile, you use one Hannyabal to remove the poison and the next one on the following turn to keep Croc from killing you.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Last red ticket from ranking : Cavendish. Dupe

Also , on tablets :

DeX damage reduction on luffy ace : 0/3 . It would rainbow my first legend :(

Should I buy from the blue tickets ?

I spent mine on just materials; the tablet rate is so abysmal and their cost is so high that buying them doesn't seem cost effective compared to boosting stats and unlocking additional sockets or sailor abilities.

My free Red from TM was a dupe STR Lucci.

My Tabletluck was quite good though.
    I rainbowed my Magellan who only needed 2 to max +2/4.
    Shirahoshi got +2/2
    Warco +1/6
    All others I used didn't work at all...

I am farming 20stamina co-op atm with this very fast team:

Anni Ship
    Urouge/Urouge
    Coli Kid/TM Enel
    TM Jack/Coli Hajrudin

I only use specials ans don't even need to fight normally and the rewards are quite good for being only on 20 stamina. :D
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

Did you mean Coli Moria instead of Kid? Because you still to have attack with Kid to trigger the end of round damage.

With Moria, you can go: Jack on Mihawk, Ener on Arlong, Jack/Hajrudin on Crocodile, Hajrudin/Jack on Ener, Captain Special and Ener on CP9, Moria + Moria on Blackbeard Pirates, other Captain and Ener to finish.

You also don't need Urouge but can use Neptune or Perona with that setup.

When it comes to farming, the Chopper Cotton Candy island will soon be available with the special maxed ship. Thirty minutes of farming eight or more +5 candies is well worth the cost of a gem.

Also, for all those RCV candies: https://lukforce.bitbucket.io/useful...-specials.html

Yeah I need 1 Tap to trigger Kid. -_-'

I use the specials like this:

Jack>Enel>Hajrudin>Jack>Urouge+Enel>Kid(+1Tap)>Uro uge+Enel

I use Kids special to reduce TM Enels CD for the last stage. But this only works with a striker or shooter captain. \_(ツ)_/
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

4th sugo is on ! and looks great!

3x legend rate (wow, amazing. they could, however, done 4x just to go with the "four" theme)

1 and 4 multis are discounted (amazing too, but normal for global)

second multi is guaranteed legend from pool (brook AND big mom in, and some "dupes" for most people, cora, hody, neko, inu, dofy v1, barto, kizaru, zoro, usopp)

3, 6, 8 guaranteed legends

9 guaranteed WB v2 (very strong, but maybe not top tier)

10 , 12 and 15: guaranteed legend from selected pool (great legends, with a few traps like buggy on each day)

part 2 and 3 are differente, with log ace ( ????) guaranteed on second, and log vivi (what????)

Man how am I supposed to beat stage 5 of the mission?
    I beat Enel on stage 4 using Enel but then theres no way of surviving stage 5.
    Am I supposed to beat stage 4 Enel attacking normally?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

God damn it. Now I made it to Hody and he just kills me after swapping the captains... the guide suggested that I just do nothing... -.-

I haven't try even the 40 stamina one, didn't even touched the 1 stamina.

news: my random pull of the day (was the last mission? I can't remember) gave me a red poster wich was new. Aokiji v2 !!! wow, is my 4th anni luck going away?

Wow.. I finally beat 1 stamina.
    Man what a drag!

First I spent all my friend points trying to get that Hannyabal. Didnt get him. Then I tried to mess with different zombie teams only to realize hours later that they didnt work. Finally I said fuck it. Lets farm Hannyabal. He didnt drop. In the end I said fuck it. Lets do TM Enel Autoplay for Hannyabal and he dropped immediately. ^^

Now I did it with story Hannyabal, friend Shira, v2 RR Marco (for antibind LB), 6+ Enel, YWB and legend Garp. Took me 1.5h. Damn... and there isnt even a reward for clearing it 3 times. Not sure those tablets are worth this kind of hassle... ^^'

Well I beat 1 Stamina Co-Op thanks to Warco. It was a pain in the **** even though I have him.

Warco/Warco
    Shanks V2/Coli Neptune
    Strawberry/Reiju

The outcome of the tablet feed was 3/15. The only ones left are the "Special Double Launch" tablets which I don't know whom to feed...

The 40 stamina co-op is doable with
    Lucy/Lucy
    Corazon6+/TM BM
    TM Jack/ Coli Lucy

I did it a few times with no problems.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

Yeah 40 stamina is easy if you have a late-game team.

So when is everybody gonna pull during anni? I have
    3/12 legends from part 1
    6/12 from part 2
    6/12 from part 3.

So the logical choice is quite clear for me. I would also like to have that new WB because I love the character so much. But I thunk I would prefer having Warco. ^^

I have 5/12, 8/12. and 4/12. Part 3 also has more overall legends that I want but Magellan is the one legend that I've found myself needing more often than any of the others. So I might split between them depending on how the discounted pull goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I have 5/12, 8/12. and 4/12. Part 3 also has more overall legends that I want but Magellan is the one legend that I've found myself needing more often than any of the others. So I might split between them depending on how the discounted pull goes.
    wow, same! not having magellan keeps me from making so many teams !!!

I'm missing 6/12 (7 with a dupe judge, was 8 before my lucky pull of kuzan v2 yesterday), 5/12 day 2,(the best ones) and 4/12 . while I do want g4, garp and sabo, day 3 is out of the question for me.

I'm pretty much set on day 2 except if I can hoard 410 gems for the 9 pulls day 1

i lack 5 legends from each day

1: big mom,brook,akainu,aokiji, doflamingo
    2: big mom, shiki, warco, v2 law,fuji
    3: brook, v2 g4, sabo, nami, franky

Haha the big mum event is almost completed already.

I already got 200m damage with this team: https://youtu.be/IqUoIeEJe8I

If you have legend Nami and V2 Doffy on your own you can even get 50m damage per run.

Some people on reddit said we should go for 400m points because they added an additional legend pull for that threshold on JPN. But its a shame that we only get these pulls way after anniversary... depending on the results it might change my pull tactics for anni. But it doesnt matter then..
    Im currently sitting on roughly 350 gems. I think I might buy gems for WB, but then I should also buy some for the new Ace... Lets hope they give us 50 gems as they did on JPN...

That pool for the second multi legend on Part 1 has definitely pushed me towards the second and third parts.

I have 9/12 of them and I'm sure the rates on Big Mom and Brook will be abysmal.

here'smy situation for the sugo

of coruse the obscured ones are the ones i already have...part 1 has good legends and good amount of rr...part 2 has meh legends except for warco but ,again, great rr...part 3 has great legnds but i have most of the rr...

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    here'smy situation for the sugo

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/...m/uxWbGI3h.jpg

of coruse the obscured ones are the ones i already have...part 1 has good legends and good amount of rr...part 2 has meh legends except for warco but ,again, great rr...part 3 has great legnds but i have most of the rr...
    you have a hard decision on your hand... can you get WB and ace?

---------------

I think I'm skipping WB. would have to buy too many gems, and would maybe have to skip ace.

So, I'm going for ace, and maybe vivi. I can get WB later. I hope I don't regret that

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    you have a hard decision on your hand... can you get WB and ace?
    yeah i'm aiming for whitebard ace and vivi for sure...the rest of the pulls will depend from what i get, i wanna bobbin for my lace team

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information