+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    btw, i generated a code to switch device, but then i decided to keep playing in the same device using the same account, will my account got deleted in a week or is it only the code that got deleted? im still actively play the said account.
    The code just expires.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Finally got the yellow crab and with him, Thriller bark Ussop, now im going to try and get Arlong, and maybe defeat the new buggy

But still the method ofr lvl up is crap

3DS Friend Code: 2938-7157-0203/One Piece Treasure Cruise ID: 302.949.778

Quote Originally Posted by FKM View Post
    Finally got the yellow crab and with him, Thriller bark Ussop, now im going to try and get Arlong, and maybe defeat the new buggy

Wait until they launch Turtle stage. My roster almost hit max level for every character

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    Wait until they launch Turtle stage. My roster almost hit max level for every character
    Is it going to take too much time?

I messed up mine evolved to the non crab one, now I can't evolve it to that one and that one is apparently the best.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

i got all the required items to evolve my zoro, kuro and arlong but they still need a lot of exp to reach max level. is it better to farm high level arlong park or buggy special? and should i level up chars depending on the color of the grunts or should i focus on one char at the time and feed him whatever color grunt there is?

Been playing the crab event all day and every time I get a purplr and green crab. I want my Golden Pound Usopp, dammit!

I haven't noticed any significant difference in powering up by color outside of turtles, which had a 50% boost in my sample size of two.

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    Is it going to take too much time?

I messed up mine evolved to the non crab one, now I can't evolve it to that one and that one is apparently the best.
    You can farm Ussop in Syrup stage 1 if you mess that one but it gonna take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    i got all the required items to evolve my zoro, kuro and arlong but they still need a lot of exp to reach max level. is it better to farm high level arlong park or buggy special? and should i level up chars depending on the color of the grunts or should i focus on one char at the time and feed him whatever color grunt there is?
    Well my advice, is just to focus on characters you want to use at the moment, and no you don't need to use grunts to level up depending on the color, color xp boosts only apply to turtles.
    Last edited by ItzWizz; February 21st, 2015 at 12:56 PM.
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Anyone know of any good stages to farm cola?

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    Well if there isnt another way !! i hope it come soon

---------------------------------------------------------------

I almost do that!!! but then i remembered quickly and look for the other one, he sure helps a lot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ManCowBear View Post
    Anyone know of any good stages to farm cola?

It drops ramdomly in all stage, i goy some from Luffy home town; but you know in this week Buggy revenge i managed to get quite a few!

Anyone has the new APK? I can't play the game rigth now since my country is blocked...

Edit: Bah can't install the update even downloading the apk, says its in conficl with the previows one, I'm going to have to delete it, I cant erecover my account using the ID can't I?
    Last edited by GetsugaZoro; February 23rd, 2015 at 02:58 AM.

Can someone explain the damn tandems for me? It always pops up for me but I have no clue what to do or what the right order is...

Anyone has the new APK? I can't play the game rigth now since my country is blocked...

Edit: Bah can't install the update even downloading the apk, says its in conficl with the previows one, I'm going to have to delete it, I cant erecover my account using the ID can't I?
    Wait, firts try using Tiger VPN and switch with a Canada or usa IP then try to update again

That worked for me the first time i updated HxH BAS not sure abput this one, i need a pretty good wifi conection for it to works properly

Wait, firts try using Tiger VPN and switch with a Canada or usa IP then try to update again

That worked for me the first time i updated HxH BAS not sure abput this one, i need a pretty good wifi conection for it to works properly
    Already did it, doesn't work.

And I cant change device because to change device I need to access the google store and I can't because its not in my region, ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Can someone explain the damn tandems for me? It always pops up for me but I have no clue what to do or what the right order is...
    for tandeems you have to look in the character details (the tandeem option on top) to see whom he tandeems with, like a group attack

when you have a combination that works the numbers will appear when any character got the TND, its easy. if you want to see one, the easiest is the ruffy - zoro - usopp - sanji (all unevolved). put the four in the same party.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    for tandeems you have to look in the character details (the tandeem option on top) to see whom he tandeems with, like a group attack

when you have a combination that works the numbers will appear when any character got the TND, its easy. if you want to see one, the easiest is the ruffy - zoro - usopp - sanji (all unevolved). put the four in the same party.
    Ahh ok. But why does it appear sometimes in battle even if I have no group for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Ahh ok. But why does it appear sometimes in battle even if I have no group for it?
    it's an orb that appears, like the meat, its random and if it didnt appear it would affect the odds of the orbs that you can gain, changing one aspect of the gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    it's an orb that appears, like the meat, its random and if it didnt appear it would affect the odds of the orbs that you can gain, changing one aspect of the gameplay
    OK so as long I don't have a proper group for it together I can simply ignore it.

Thanks.

Still hope for future arc updates and the Bartolomeo <3

Fuck this, I'm done apparently because I'm not going to reset my fucking game every patch, I can't update the damn game.

Fuck this, I'm done apparently because I'm not going to reset my fucking game every patch, I can't update the damn game.
    what went wrong? I'm installing right now (brazilian here) and it seems like its gonna work. got here : http://onlineapk.com/?id=com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E

actually yeah it worked. just downloaded the new version and installed manually

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information