+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 510 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,180 of 10195

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Oh wow I didnt realize yesterday that there was one more day of this. So I could do the 19 runs after all. Still, I was right: dupe V1 Hancock. ^^

Germa counterattack wasn't too bad for me I guess, got Yonji, Reiju and Niji (twice) out of 4 Multis + free pulls. But more important: finally got Corazon 6+ and Eneru 6+... (and some IMO useless legends like PSY Shanks and Sengoku, DEX Jinbe); also usefull stuff like Valantine Shira (i would have need this unit for little big mom though...) and PSY Violet (i constantly run out of beli).

Colo Katakuri seems also to be quite usefull... didn't have any delayer that ignores immunity so far.

So next TM will be Smoothie/Oven?! Sounds fun...

Lulz...
    I finished Vergo and the several summer missions bringing me to 30 gems. I was gonna get the Megalo ship when I saw the red Tavern button still there. Did one discounted multi and got Jumanji.

Congrats, that’s great :)

Which character with cost <20 can’t be blown away?!

Edit: Also did a last pull and got v2 Ichiji (so only Jumanji^^ is missing) + the unit I wanted soooo bad since I started playing: Luuucy! What a nice day...
    Last edited by Candide; August 6th, 2019 at 06:42 AM.

Congrats on Lucy! :)

Thanks for that. The funny / annoying thing is: I now have -all- Judges and -all- Germa boys in -all- their versions. But for the life of me, I have never pulled a single Reiju... ^^'

You dont need to worry about characters who cant be blown away (although limit broken raid Usopp is an option). Just kill the Int/Psy ghosts with long health bars and the Str/Dex/Qck ghosts with short health bars. Leave everything else alive. You will win.

Hmm, Im off to Greece for holidays tomorrow, but I will have to play the next TM quite a lot if it is during that time because I am completely out of LB potions.

Oh, thanks^^ I should have listened properly to our beloved Ghost Princess...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I guess my game is rigged... spent something like 500-600 Cola to get Moby Dick from 9th to 10th grade, and still nothing happened. What’s wrong with this RNG?! At least we got this ghost thing going on, 5 stamina / 2min-runs for 8 Cola aren’t too bad, although annoying for sure. Maybe I will focus on the crows with my new Lucy unit and forget about Moby for the time being...

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    So TM Nami starts in 10h. From what I read its gonna be the shittiest TM we have had for a while. The 1.1 boost for old TM units is definitely a dick move...
    Bamco are keeping their routine... In german OPTC-Wiki they discuss to boycott upcoming TM-Sugo. As if Bamco and whales would care :(

Moving the guaranteed booster to the third multi is definitely a dick move especially since they've devalued TM Rare Recruits by making them a one and done deal for the most part.

Plus Pound and Jinbe as the TM boosters seems like a bad time to do this with on Bandai's part since neither seems to have much value beyond this TM. Unlike, say, Halloween Perona who had a pretty unique special.

Unless the Germa are going to be really low boosters compared to the last few new batches (as in 1.1x rather than the usual 1.35x), it's hard to see what Bandai is thinking here.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Well I guess I won't pull on TM this time.

I did one discounted multi on part 1 for the summer girls and I got super lucky because I got my most wanted swimsuit Perona (and Boa)
    :D

The FN swimsuit girls are not so hard but the droprates are not good this time. I am using a Buggy team for Reiju and didnt't focus much on Conis yet.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

So is Neo Whitebeard just not guaranteed with Neo Ivankov or did Bandai screw up? He didn't show up after I cleared the Shooter version.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Just not guaranteed then; he showed up after another run, which is another stupid move by Bandai.

39k Raypoints gave me LRR Byrrndi World (is he useful?) and Tsuru, Jabra and Hotori/Kotori. Definitely not worth it.

Blah, 89k RP for 5900 RP and LRR Jinbe. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    39k Raypoints gave me LRR Byrrndi World (is he useful?)
    He’s quite nice to have since he can completely clear Atk down. With more recentish stuff I remember him being great for the Capone clash and one of the early kizuna variations.

Damn Im becoming a fan of running the summer girls with Neptune and friend Jack on double stamina. 120k exp is quite a lot.
    Also, my Elizabello is finally maxed with his last LB abiöity reducing his CD to max at the start of a quest. By the time you reach an FN boss he already puts out 600k or more damage which is quite useful. Paired with Legend Shiki or TM Enel you can easily clear anything just with specials thanks to the nuke attacks. ^^

Yeah, it’s crazy. I’m finally finished maxing Colo Kinemon after 12 or 13 100 STA runs but am struggling with Ambush Sengoku, so I really can need this levelling up once in while.

For the TM, I'm going to try teams of:

Bavarois
    Double Raid Judge
    Raid Cracker/Neo Vergo
    Kaido/Raid Franky

Just a boosted team that I'll tweak as time goes by.

Mont D'Or
    Double TM Ace
    V2 Niji/Colo Tamago
    V2 Reiju/Raid Kizaru

Unevolved dupe Reiju and Niji are there for mastery points and TM boosters.

Galette
    Whoever/Colo Smoothie
    Colo Neptune/Swimsuit Reiju
    Colo Katakuri/Ambush Cavendish

When I finish maxing Cabbage's mastery points, I'll switch him out. I wish I had a dupe Yonji to help with the Despair reduction; I'd put Neptune in as Captain if I did.

Perospero

Double Carrot or Cracker/Carrot
    TM Nami/Gastino
    V3 Sabo/TM Robin

Aka Carrot and four warm bodies.

Big Mom/Oven & Smoothie

FC Sandge/Young Linlin
    5+ V2 Germa squad

Highest multiplier I can get right now with an effective team. If I had dupes of all four kids, I'd use V2 Sanji as a Captain here and used the 5+ in the other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    For the TM, I'm going to try teams of:

Bavarois
    Double Raid Judge
    Raid Cracker/Neo Vergo
    Kaido/Raid Franky

Just a boosted team that I'll tweak as time goes by.

Mont D'Or
    Double TM Ace
    V2 Niji/Colo Tamago
    V2 Reiju/Raid Kizaru

Unevolved dupe Reiju and Niji are there for mastery points and TM boosters.

Galette
    Whoever/Colo Smoothie

When I finish maxing Cabbage's mastery points, I'll switch him out. I wish I had a dupe Yonji to help with the Despair reduction; I'd put Neptune in as Captain if I did.

Perospero

TM Nami/Gastino
    V3 Sabo/TM Robin

Aka Carrot and four warm bodies.

Big Mom/Oven & Smoothie

FC Sandge/Young Linlin
    5+ V2 Germa squad

Highest multiplier I can get right now with an effective team. If I had dupes of all four kids, I'd use V2 Sanji as a Captain here and used the 5+ in the other teams.
    Thanks for your teams, I will use them as inspiration since Im on holidays atm and I cant spend too much time on teambuilding.

Do you mind quoting your post and just putting the units which are essential to each boss in bold print? :)
    Do you think double Jumanji, Invasion Linlin and the 3 male power rangers work against BM and S/O then?

Nobody on the first team is really necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post

Mont D'Or
    Double TM Ace
    V2 Niji/Colo Tamago
    V2 Reiju/Raid Kizaru
    Kizaru fixes rewind, Ace deals with Block Orbs, and Tamago reduces the damage Mont D'Or does when you finish him.

Galette
    Whoever/Colo Smoothie
    Neptune and sockets will get the despair on Stage 6; Reiju is there to see if using her special on Stage 6 blocks the bad orbs debuff on Galette.

Perospero

TM Nami/Gastino
    V3 Sabo/TM Robin
    Perospero has a hit barrier and I think some effect Nami takes care of. Neo Luffy would remove the barrier.

Linlin also wouldn't be optimal with that team since you won't have a INT character for Judge. She'd work for Sanji so long as you don't switch though.

Summer Reiju's special does indeed block Galette's badly matching orbs effect.

Also Nami is better used on Bavarois.

I did most of your teams and tweaked them now with a lesrning by doing approach.
    My BM team is double Jumanji, 3 male power rangers and raid Lucci for stage 6.
    My Smoven team is the same except with LinLin instead of Lucci. You can still use Jumanjis special then. :)

The mini bosses seem rather easy though, so not much of a problem here. Thanks for your help!

Yeah, they're definitely less of a pain to deal with than the few TM minibosses.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information