+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 533 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533
Results 10,641 to 10,655 of 10655

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I think the Dressrosa event originally came out around the time of Halloween Ace and just now showed up on Global for whatever reason. They just didn't boost that batch where drops are concerned; presumably because they'd been out long enough that a lot of people would have them and not pull for Corazon and Viola as a result.

The challenge mode was so ridiculously specific in what you needed that I tried it a couple of times and didn't bother afterwards,
    Complicating things since 2009.

Yes you're right; also it seems that Colo Sangoro debuted on Japan together with Legend Nami/Robin and Pudding. So maybe that's why it feels as too little content at the moment. The drop rate fore Sangoro LB orbs is awfull by the way; I did 30-40 runs on Chaos and still miss 6 orbs. Well, at least 50 free gems. Don't know if I'll pull on the support banner or wait till TM Sugo.

Yeah, really not a fan of the LB system they have for Colo characters. Doesn't help either that the team I have to use for Sangoro is really dependent on hitting perfects and the game has had a bad tendency to randomly start lagging since the last update.

The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar

Got a few more reds this evening from a couple of pulls + Special Rare Recruits. One was a dupe of the WCI Sanji I got yesterday, but the other three were new: Magellan (DEX), Dressrosa Robin (PSY), and Issho (INT). Looking forward to trying them out.
    Hidden:

Of those three, Magellan will get the most use; his special is just great and he's a pretty useful captain, especially if you pair him with somebody like Kaido. The Germa ship is amazing for him by the way.

Robin is still a pretty solid cerebral character but her main use is to avoid end of turn/after death damage. Shame that her special doesn't work at all with Carrot though since her typing does.

Issho has two separate versions that are both INT; the slasher/powerhouse version is decent enough if you don't have a better slasher lead but is really limited since his special really needs him to be captain to get the full effect. The other version has a pretty good 6+ that Global hasn't gotten yet.

Still no Kaidou or Luffy/Zoro for me

But got Nami/Robin
    "This is a common misconception. The term "Monster Trio" is canon, not fanmade.
    It's been used quite a few times in the manga, most recently in chapter 606.
    Oda does use the term "怪物三人組 (Monster Trio)" in the very manga itself."

Quote Originally Posted by BellisarioFaith View Post
    Dressrosa Robin (PSY)
    You can super-evolve her and she becomes INT; then she is a superb sub for the new Nami/Robin (only dual form and Robin are cerebral though) and Pudding legends.

You'd have to use her as a sub for a FC Nami/Robin though since you can't have two of the same character in your own crew.

I got a couple new characters. The new Tashigi, Chopper (Stampede), Carrot (Wano arc), Halloween Koala, and Bonney (Reverie arc).

Well, it's looking more and more like the lack of Luffy/Law and Vivi/Rebecca are going to prevent me from finishing the Doffy Challenges. Pretty much every team for the second challenge uses one or the other of those while the one I can make relies on Luffy/Zoro and even a single bad orb on Vergo or Gladius instantly finishes that run; there's only one L/Z on my friend list at any given moment so I can't keep trying teams either.

Cerebral isn't much better since the team I can make didn't remotely do as much damage and it looks like that's the result of the person really using Vivi/Becca as a sub while suggesting Neptune as a replacement.
    Last edited by Ubiq; July 5th, 2020 at 12:53 AM.

Got a few more reds this evening from a couple of pulls + Special Rare Recruits. One was a dupe of the WCI Sanji I got yesterday, but the other three were new: Magellan (DEX), Dressrosa Robin (PSY), and Issho (INT). Looking forward to trying them out.
    Magellan (dex) is a great get. For the longest time I used him as my captain for my main team before switch to my current team.

The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Of those three, Magellan will get the most use; his special is just great and he's a pretty useful captain, especially if you pair him with somebody like Kaido. The Germa ship is amazing for him by the way.

Robin is still a pretty solid cerebral character but her main use is to avoid end of turn/after death damage. Shame that her special doesn't work at all with Carrot though since her typing does.

Issho has two separate versions that are both INT; the slasher/powerhouse version is decent enough if you don't have a better slasher lead but is really limited since his special really needs him to be captain to get the full effect. The other version has a pretty good 6+ that Global hasn't gotten yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    You can super-evolve her and she becomes INT; then she is a superb sub for the new Nami/Robin (only dual form and Robin are cerebral though) and Pudding legends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Magellan (dex) is a great get. For the longest time I used him as my captain for my main team before switch to my current team.
    Thanks, everyone! My version of Issho is Driven/Powerhouse, so I guess he's the one who'll have a super evolution someday? That'll be neat.

Dang, super-evolving Robin is expensive, since I need two skulls for it that I don't have. Luckily I have the training points to buy them, but hopefully I won't need to buy any more skulls anytime soon, haha. At least I already had a green skull on hand to super-evolve Magellan. I've used both him and Issho so far, and really enjoy both of them.
    Hidden:

I just finished all the bingo missions. And I got some new characters from the free pulls. For the free sugo rare red ticket pull, I got the new Pudding. For the other free pull I got today were Halloween Reiju and Vander Deckin (dex). I have to say that I'm happy with what I got.

Dang, super-evolving Robin is expensive, since I need two skulls for it that I don't have. Luckily I have the training points to buy them, but hopefully I won't need to buy any more skulls anytime soon, haha. At least I already had a green skull on hand to super-evolve Magellan. I've used both him and Issho so far, and really enjoy both of them.
    INT Robin will be also a 1.35 point booster during the upcoming Treasure Map and is one of the suggested units against mini-Boss Koala (prevents the 30.000 HP hit from Koala on dying). I’d definitely use her if I had her ;)

If it's a flat 30K, you can just tank it with a Slasher team and Coffin Boat; even a completely free to play team with a Raid Doffy lead would have way too much health for it to hurt.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information