+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 306 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

New game on the iPad stores today from Namco bandai..looks a bit weird..not like the dancing iOS game
    Didn't see a post yet for this game

ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE by BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc.
    https://appsto.re/us/Gr5p4.i
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

It's on the Play Store as well.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Would love to play it but its not showing up in the EU play store. Hopefully its available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dbznarutofreak View Post
    Would love to play it but its not showing up in the EU play store. Hopefully its available soon.
    Apparently its only to only release to Germany, UK, Italy and Spain here in Europe.

What I did was download the APK online, we also can't use google store because its blocked, atleast to me here in Portugal because the game didn't release in Europe, it release in part of Europe and unfortunatly for me the only other country I see it being released is France if they are being picky about where they release their shit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-m...JTaUsxVjA/view APK is there if you need it, you can download and play it(I'm doing it rigth now) just with the limitations above.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

Damn. I'm in Ireland so I guess i'm not getting it either.

Played about 3 hours of it, it's a neat game (if you can call it that) if you have a lot of patience and love numbers. You'll constantly be going through battles, gaining characters, selling characters, leveling up characters using characters, battling through previous stages to gain more characters, leveling up characters to higher levels to complete battles.

I've got as far as Baratie but I can see where the game is going. The characters you unlock don't go far into the story, up to maybe Arabasta, but you can evolve the characters to forms from more recent arcs. There are bound to be many updates coming, Japan is right up to the current arc. I'm honestly surprised this was released internationally, but it seems to have a good formula going for Namco Bandai to make money.

Here's a good guide website if you're really getting into it,: http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by dbznarutofreak View Post
    Damn. I'm in Ireland so I guess i'm not getting it either.
    There are ways.

I've played this game in Japanese for 250+ days now you can ask me anything related to the game. Up till the recent patch I only miss Vista, Shirohige, Rayleigh, Moriah and Hancock.

The game has been getting positive reviews and is currently featured as one of the best new games on the App Store.

is there any way to get rainbow gems or cola?

and I keep getting an error (or so I think), but I think its because I've downloaded the .APK (game is not in my region)

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    is there any way to get rainbow gems or cola?

and I keep getting an error (or so I think), but I think its because I've downloaded the .APK (game is not in my region)
    For the fruit you have to buy it using in-app-purchase and clearing the story will earn some. For the Cola, it drop mostly in story stage.

Been meaning to create a thread for this game after the one I just created over at Oro Jackson, but looks like somebody beat me to it.. Been playing the Japanese version for months now, its a really fun game and really addictive lol. But yeah anybody that has questions on the Japanese version, I can help with that xD
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

So guys anyone wants to be friends ingame?

My ID is 355,446,700

I'm using Luffy 4* as a leader I want Arlong to make a slasher team but don't have it yet(nor do I have a good group of slashers).

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post

My ID is 355,446,700

I'm using Luffy 4* as a leader I want Arlong to make a slasher team but don't have it yet(nor do I have a good group of slashers).

Hey i just added you, my leader is 2*luffy but i just evolved Zoro to his3*

3DS Friend Code: 2938-7157-0203/One Piece Treasure Cruise ID: 302.949.778

I was surpised to see this too. I haven't played much of it though. Just got past the first arc.

Generated by http://steamcard.com/

Friend me if you have a 3DS:
    http://passid.ca/lizard

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post

My ID is 355,446,700

my id is 469,654,374

Got 2 rare crew members already..,buggy and tashigi
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

just downloaded the game and played through the tutorial. any general tips/advice? i got helmeppo for the first rainbow fruit char.

also, can we get named marines? i want to make marines only group. is it worth leveling up random grunt or ahould i save it for the named chars?
    Last edited by DynamiteShikoku; February 13th, 2015 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    just downloaded the game and played through the tutorial. any general tips/advice? i got helmeppo for the first rainbow fruit char.

also, can we get named marines? i want to make marines only group. is it worth leveling up random grunt or ahould i save it for the named chars?
    For the current patch of English ver the only marine available are Fullbody, Nezumi, Morgan, Smoker and Tashigi. Yes you can recruit all of them keep farming.

Currently the Marine available for Japanese are the one from above including Jango (Marine Ver), Hina, Garp, Aine, Coby, Helmeppo, Oniguma, Momonga, Tsuru, Z

I don't recommend you to play all marine because the only good leader are Garp and Z

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post

Once the turtle islands come out, a marine team is super useful for clearing the stage fast enough!!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    For the current patch of English ver the only marine available are Fullbody, Nezumi, Morgan, Smoker and Tashigi. Yes you can recruit all of them keep farming.

Currently the Marine available for Japanese are the one from above including Jango (Marine Ver), Hina, Garp, Aine, Coby, Helmeppo, Oniguma, Momonga, Tsuru, Z

I don't recommend you to play all marine because the only good leader are Garp and Z
    Tsuru is good for shooter teams, Hina also provides 2x boost to speed units, momonga also makes for a good heart slasher!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Once the turtle islands come out, a marine team is super useful for clearing the stage fast enough!!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Tsuru is good for shooter teams, Hina also provides 2x boost to speed units, momonga also makes for a good heart slasher!
    2x leader is not good enough to beat master Stage however using them to clear Story is fine though. But Some of Marine has a good Special Move like Coby and Hina

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    2x leader is not good enough to beat master Stage however using them to clear Story is fine though. But Some of Marine has a good Special Move like Coby and Hina
    Master stages usually can't be beaten unless you have good units or a team that t exploits that stage bosses elemental weakness. Some 2x leaders like double jozu are good if running a speed team cuz of diamond jozus high recovery, towel nami is also a good 2x knowledge leader, Garp also makes for a really good 2x heart leader.
    Last edited by ItzWizz; February 14th, 2015 at 07:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information