+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 385

Thread: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

  1. #301
    Just badass Sano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keokuk, Iowa

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Spoiler:
    Basically the clip involved Huey, Dewey, and Louie trying to make Scrooge's Birthday party to be good and they basically invited all of Scrooge's enemies (Glomgold, Mark Beaks, and Ma Beagle). Which leads into Scrooge disappearing during a middle of a magic trick, while the nephews and Scrooge's enemies are lock in the room.


    From what I been reading the clip is from a episode that going to be airing in 2018.
    Last edited by Sano; November 30th, 2017 at 01:49 PM.

  2. #302

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Clip is a bit of an understatement since it's almost a quarter of the episode.

    Spoiler:
    The best thing about it to me is the visual of Scrooge, Glomgold, Ma, and Mark playing musical chairs while Scrooge fumes and Glomgold never stops eating party food.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  3. #303

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Honestly, this makes a whole hell of a lot of sense... My biggest gripe with the show so far has been that it felt like there wasn't as much adventure or Scrooge as there should be and knowing they cut out an adventure themed episode that still hasn't aired and then moved up a kid-centric Scroogeless episode that was supposed to be episode 10 makes a whole hell of a lot of sense.

    Luckily, the production order IS available online so in rewatches and archives we can order the episodes correctly... and look at this! At least according to this official Disney site tomorrow's episode is the missing Huey-centric adventure episode. So as of tomorrow, we'll have the first 10 episodes all available to be reordered correctely if we like.

    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

  4. #304

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    The Huey episode was apparently shoved back solely because it involved snow and XD wanted to use it as a Christmas episode as a result.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  5. #305
    Just badass Sano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keokuk, Iowa

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    The new episode of Ducktales was really good. Launchpad's storyline for the episode was hilarious at every moment of it. Both Scrooge and Huey had some great character development.

  6. #306
    They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Yeah. Real solid episode. Shame it got displaced so strongly.

    Scrooge has beef with Santa. Who knew?
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

  7. #307
    Just badass Sano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keokuk, Iowa

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    The Scrooge and Santa thing was one of my favorite parts of the new episode. Since I really want to know what was Scrooge's problems with Santa was.

  8. #308

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    The Scrooge and Santa thing was one of my favorite parts of the new episode. Since I really want to know what was Scrooge's problems with Santa was.
    There's nothing to say.

    He knows what he did.

    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

  9. #309

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
    Yeah. Real solid episode. Shame it got displaced so strongly.

    Scrooge has beef with Santa. Who knew?
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    There's nothing to say.

    He knows what he did.
    Probably has to do with that time Scrooge had a steamshovel fight with Donald.

    http://duckcomicsrevue.blogspot.ca/2...-to-santa.html

  10. #310
    Just badass Sano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keokuk, Iowa

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Ducktales is ranked as one of Entertainment Weekly Best shows of the year.

    http://ew.com/tv/best-and-worst-show...t-8-ducktales/

  11. #311
    Just badass Sano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keokuk, Iowa

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Looks like when the new episodes of Ducktales starts up, the first new episode will be focusing on Donald and someone from his past.

    https://twitter.com/FrankAngones/sta...34228372652032

  12. #312
    Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Albion

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    A couple of newer eps have been released in europe, so they're "out there" if people want to watch them. Both good.

    Apparently there'll be news on the proper continuation, and also other apparently cooler news (maybe a tv movie?) "soon".

    https://twitter.com/FrankAngones/sta...91507306491906

  13. #313
    Just badass Sano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keokuk, Iowa

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Here are the episodes titles for the next 4 episodes of Ducktales.

    https://twitter.com/ducktales/status...314856449?s=21

    "The Spear Of Selene!"
    "Beware Of The B.U.D.D.Y. System!"
    "The Missing Links Of Moorshire!"
    "McMystery at McDuck McManor!"
    Last edited by Sano; March 31st, 2018 at 12:57 PM.

  14. #314
    Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Albion

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    the latter two are the ones that aired in europe.

  15. #315
    Just badass Sano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keokuk, Iowa

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    I'm guessing new episodes are probably going to start in May. Since Disney already release the April schedule for Disney XD and there was no new episodes of Ducktales on it.

  16. #316

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    im just glad to know, we're still getting more of it.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

  17. #317
    Discovered Stowaway Bugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hole in the ground

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    the latter two are the ones that aired in europe.

    Spoiler:
    I enjoyed Moorshire overall, but Flintheart is a really ineffectual villain this series and it's hard to take him seriously as a threat. I didn't mind him being bad at golf, but they took it one step further by making him seem utterly clueless about the game. And it's only partly remedied by the fact that he's not meant to be the big bad or the main conflict in this episode.

    The Kelpie were really funny though. I kind like the darker comedy this show employs. Makes it feel more Barkisian than the original.

    Haven't seen McMystery.

  18. #318
    Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Albion

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Spoiler:
    I enjoyed Moorshire overall, but Flintheart is a really ineffectual villain this series and it's hard to take him seriously as a threat. I didn't mind him being bad at golf, but they took it one step further by making him seem utterly clueless about the game. And it's only partly remedied by the fact that he's not meant to be the big bad or the main conflict in this episode.

    The Kelpie were really funny though. I kind like the darker comedy this show employs. Makes it feel more Barkisian than the original.

    Haven't seen McMystery.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, Kelpies were the best part of the ep. "Are we in Webby heaven?" was line of the show.

  19. #319

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    So McMystery of McDuck Manor was leaked or something but it was pretty awesome as expected

    Though (Major Spoilers)

    Spoiler:
    I was pretty darn blown away by the return of a particular character (especially after he was name dropped at the beginning of the episode). I figured he was pretty much written out of the show but...yeah I see a lot of interesting potential with him now that he's a ghost. Also they pretty much mostly retained his overall attitude with a tinge of badassery so I'm pretty hyped he is back. Hope he isn't just a one episode thing, but I'm pretty confident he is sticking around.
    Last edited by valiantt; April 3rd, 2018 at 01:17 PM.

  20. #320
    Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Albion

    Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

    Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    So McMystery of McDuck Manor was leaked or something but it was pretty awesome as expected

    Though (Major Spoilers)

    Spoiler:
    I was pretty darn blown away by the return of a particular character (especially after he was name dropped at the beginning of the episode). I figured he was pretty much written out of the show but...yeah I see a lot of interesting potential with him now that he's a ghost. Also they pretty much mostly retained his overall attitude with a tinge of badassery so I'm pretty hyped he is back. Hope he isn't just a one episode thing, but I'm pretty confident he is sticking around.
    Spoiler:
    I suspect he'll be like Donald, used here and there but not in every ep. That last exchange between him and Beakley was hilarious.

    I'm a bit disappointed how little they've used Donald actually. Before the show started I had the impression from all the promotional stuff that he'd be a more of a major character.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts