+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Clover

Default Re: Black Clover

Quote Originally Posted by Master Killer View Post
    Itīs a fraternal love, I guess xD
    Pretty much.

He's just a not-so-friendly Maes Hues-type character with a nosebleed. Kinda weird, but that creepy.

Discovered Stowaway Master Killer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    Pretty much.

He's just a not-so-friendly Maes Hues-type character with a nosebleed. Kinda weird, but that creepy.
    Wow I totally forgot about Maes Hughes. My memory is failing me xD
    Last edited by Master Killer; April 11th, 2015 at 02:15 PM.

For those who speak Spanish Chapter 7

http://reader.jokerfansub.com/read/b.../es/1/7/page/1

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    That early? xD. Appreciated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Seems tha Golden Down is behind this attack. Their captain didnīt give me a good vibe from first time I saw him. Maybe he has nothing to do with it, but still...
    Last edited by Master Killer; April 13th, 2015 at 02:27 PM.

So, Black Cover features one of my favorite One Piece gags:
    Spoiler:

Wealth/poverty divided into three tiers, based on distance from a center point? We're Letter Bee now.
    Coincidence or not, once the perception of Tabata mostly just slapping together things from a bunch of series sets in for me, it gets hard to shake it.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhere View Post
    Wealth/poverty divided into three tiers, based on distance from a center point? We're Letter Bee now.
    For me, it reminded me Shingki no Kyojin

Well, I do have to give Tabata credit. That nun schtick is retarded, but at least it stops the girl from being a love interest.

Well, I do have to give Tabata credit. That nun schtick is retarded, but at least it stops the girl from being a love interest.
    Spoiler:
    In chapter 9, pigtail girl developed a crush on our MC...
    It needs to meet it cliches quota per chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    From the very first time she appeared, I knew that in she will become the love interest in the future. If there are no fangirling, fanboying , childish confessions, obsessions, abuse, humilliation and other Naruto-like nonsense, I donīt have problem with it.
    Since there are a lot of comparasions with Naruto I expect Yuuki not making those kind of mistakes and donīt make "love" issues interfiere in her development.
    For now it seems that it wonīt happen, because she already had more development than Sakura in all part 1. I expect Yuuki continue this path.

Spoiler:
    From the very first time she appeared, I knew that in she will become the love interest in the future. If there are no fangirling, fanboying , childish confessions, obsessions, abuse, humilliation and other Naruto-like nonsense, I donīt have problem with it.
    Since there are a lot of comparasions with Naruto I expect Yuuki not making those kind of mistakes and donīt make "love" issues interfiere in her development.
    For now it seems that it wonīt happen, because she already had more development than Sakura in all part 1. I expect Yuuki continue this path.
    Unless you're being sarcastic, I find that you have waaay too much faith in a comic that has been doing nothing but hitting cliche notes.

Spoiler:
    Man, I should've known better than to think that. Laaaaaaaaaaame.

Spoiler:
    From the very first time she appeared, I knew that in she will become the love interest in the future.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, the main girl is usually the love interest; but I was hoping Tabata would try doing something different for once. Romance in shounen is almost always terrible.

I don't even like this manga that much, but I totally ship those two already.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Unless you're being sarcastic, I find that you have waaay too much faith in a comic that has been doing nothing but hitting cliche notes.
    My level of faith is not that high, itīs in the middle. Youīre right there a lot of cliches and flaws, but I still kinda enjoy it. I will continue reading it to see what path it takes and then Iīll see.
    Man, I should've known better than to think that. Laaaaaaaaaaame.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, the main girl is usually the love interest; but I was hoping Tabata would try doing something different for once. Romance in shounen is almost always terrible.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, almost all of romance in shonen sucks. This is one of the reasons why I like One Piece so much. Itīs all about adventure

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I don't even like this manga that much, but I totally ship those two already.
    Spoiler:
    The guy without magic and the girl who canīt control it. Dreamteam pairing in the World of Magic xD

In the middle of editing, my post got deleted twice.

Spoiler:
    Romance is probably the best story element to use in attracting hardcore shippers and to use as a filler for a non-existent/draggy plotline.
    Hardcore shippers won't even realize the plot totally suck as long as their ship is together.
    They would even create fake chemistry between their ships. So, they are doing the author job in developing the romance!

For Black clover case, romance is never going to be done right. Let's face it.

I love the addition of Noelle. Such a lovely character. It's going to be tough for me to choose between her and Uraraka as favorite Jump heroine.

In the middle of editing, my post got deleted twice.

Spoiler:
    Romance is probably the best story element to use in attracting hardcore shippers and to use as a filler for a non-existent/draggy plotline.
    Hardcore shippers won't even realize the plot totally suck as long as their ship is together.
    They would even create fake chemistry between their ships. So, they are doing the author job in developing the romance!

For Black clover case, romance is never going to be done right. Let's face it.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah I guess itīs important to attract new readers, unless youīre Oda. Sometimes even I like me some shipping. It can be funny, especially crack shipping. But there are people in some fandoms that take it too serious. They turn every thread, every discussion about the series into the shipping war and even send death threats to authors end editors Insane, but I guess until mangaka has his paycheck he doesnīt care. And itīs legit

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuzzcocks View Post
    I love the addition of Noelle. Such a lovely character. It's going to be tough for me to choose between her and Uraraka as favorite Jump heroine.
    Lovely? I donīt know if itīs the right word to describe her
    Itīs too early to judge her, but so far I kinda like her too. Even more than Asta.
    I donīt want her to become a typical tsundere that hits a MC all the time, but knowing that Yuuki loves him some cliche...

Spoiler:
    Yeah I guess itīs important to attract new readers, unless youīre Oda. Sometimes even I like me some shipping. It can be funny, especially crack shipping. But there are people in some fandoms that take it too serious. They turn every thread, every discussion about the series into the shipping war and even send death threats to authors end editors Insane, but I guess until mangaka has his paycheck he doesnīt care. And itīs legit
    Spoiler:
    Oda does have some romantic couples in the series though.Hancock x Luffy Casual shipping is pretty normal especially when the characters themselves have some nice heart warming moment together.. Even the most anti-romance fans has their own ship. Yeah, hardcore shippers are bit terrifying. The Naruto fandom is one example.

I donīt want her to become a typical tsundere that hits a MC all the time, but knowing that Yuuki loves him some cliche...
    Spoiler:

http://s9.mangahead.com/mangas/Manga...aw-Scan/17.jpg
    She starting to exhibit cold exterior/warm interior behaviour though...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information