+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Black Clover

Default Re: Black Clover

I agree, elven ancestry. thinking on the chapter, I overlooked whom was turning, like their history, I just saw it as people are turning.

It also makes sense, considering that the elves had magic to reincarnate on bodies of humans.

So where does Asta come from.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Well, it looks Tabata took the easier route. Instead of building conflict between mages gradually, he decided to hax magic it into existence.

I suppose it's going to be interesting at least. Depending on how thorough the reincarnation take over is.

Do I smell Asta traning arc here?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    So where does Asta come from.
    A thought just occured to me. What if not-Licht was the previous owner of Dark Clover book. Might explain why he wanted to take it from Asta so bad.

BTW, not sure I remember all the details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Well, there is a chance for a 3 way conflict, the nobles, the elves and the commoners.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Ningens are gonna pay now

Lmao...I don't remember this chapter the anime covered well...But seriously..Salt Bae!? Lmao.

Color me interested. I don't know why, but this mass betrayal feels like it could be interesting, like the rebelion swords arc of Bleach (anime only) where the Zanpaktou got physical form and fought the Shinigami.

It's halfway morbid pleasure, as I don't actually like these characters that much, halfway I don't know this author well enough to pinpoint how it will be shitty latter.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Not me. It's just gratuitous illustrations of magic, and I'm not really feeling the conflict.
    Let the beat build bitch

Hmm. Plots like this make me feel like it's a end arc kinda move. Or at the very least a mid way marker.

Agreed. It honestly feels like the whole point of this arc is to set up the inevitable Asta/Yuno conflict.

I would prefer that they took Magna instead of Luck.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I would prefer that they took Magna instead of Luck.
    Ooo. That woulda been cool and different since Magna is kinda treated like a harmless devoted joke. It would be unexpected.

Setting up a Martyr? Seems like it would be an odd choice. Losing her would be just piling on more loss to that specific family, along with getting rid of a recently introduced character. One who is equal or greater in power to a Captain.
    Let the beat build bitch

Look at that. It's the Togashi art again.

Spoiler:

https://readms.net/r/bclover/153/5019/1?mobile=1

This chapter was pretty awesome. Miss Lioness is a monster. And I like how the rest was handled.

Yeah, nice. I'm just kinda getting tired of this growing trope where badass character keeps standing after losing consciousness/dying. Or maybe in this case I either read with not a fresh state of mind or wasn't as well executed as other instances where I've seen it.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Other than the "she passed out but still standing" Whitebeard style but not that epic, this chapter was one of the best I remember reading in this series. The teamwork from Asta and the trap guy whose name I can't recall was awesome and their rescue operation was pretty damn great. "Right, for when they attack all at once? Like that would ever happen!" lol.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

I enjoyed the take on the standing trope by having her still be answering to her opponents. Not only is she taking the attack standing, but she we'll see it until the end. Mad respect, such an amazing character and I like how bloody it end getting.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

I only wish the elves weren't made so unlikable.

You know, they were presumably nice people, and a great injustice was done to them. Now they're acting like typical shounen #smugvillain. It's too easy to hate them.

I think it present an opportunity to analyze the feelings of victums of massacres. Like they are back, what are their thoughts after the i justice, their state of mind. But yeah, still the early stages, let's hope we get some insight.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

I have mixed feelings, as almost always with BC

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/154/page/1

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information