+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 LastLast

Thread: Black Clover

Default Re: Black Clover

Spoiler:
    Was that THE devil or a devil? That makes a big diference.

Spoiler:
    I would guess THE Devil. But now that Asta's on the scene some answers are probably gonna come up. The Devil's face is pretty creepy lol. Can't wait to see it in color and animated.

Spoiler:
    Follow me on twitter@NoxDRaz
    Youtube: NoxDRaz
    Blog:Dawn Of One Piece
    One Piece Collection

Did I get it right?
    Spoiler:
    Yuno is the reincarnation of Licht's unborn son. And the Devil was the one that used the Patolli to unleash the reincarnation spell and infused the elves souls with genocidal tendencies?
    I wonder if after the arc is done Yuno will become a half-breed, is so he and Charmy's children are gona be way overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Did I get it right?
    Spoiler:
    Yuno is the reincarnation of Licht's unborn son. And the Devil was the one that used the Patolli to unleash the reincarnation spell and infused the elves souls with genocidal tendencies?
    I wonder if after the arc is done Yuno will become a half-breed, is so he and Charmy's children are gona be way overpowered.
    Spoiler:
    Maybe I need to read a better translation. I didn't get the son aspect. And yes they'd be producing some strong kids. But ya know it's kinda funny cause outside of Charmy and the spirit there's been like no named girls interested in him. Nobody I could see as an epilogue wife. Asta is the one building a harem lol.

This Devil's power set is pretty cool. It'll definitely take some tag teaming to at least fend off. And I'm super excited for that because this series really does excel in group/team fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoiler:
    Maybe I need to read a better translation. I didn't get the son aspect. And yes they'd be producing some strong kids. But ya know it's kinda funny cause outside of Charmy and the spirit there's been like no named girls interested in him. Nobody I could see as an epilogue wife. Asta is the one building a harem lol.

This Devil's power set is pretty cool. It'll definitely take some tag teaming to at least fend off. And I'm super excited for that because this series really does excel in group/team fights.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah the Lichtís part in Yuno is Rhaya saying in the little panel next to the Devil noticing Astaís swords resonating with his magic. Iíll wait for sunday for clear things up, but that was already an ongoing theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I get it right?
    Spoiler:
    apparently so, official translation: "The magic that's welling up is disintegrating the matter around him!!! Is it waking up? Licht's child .. inside him?"

Quote Originally Posted by Raffy View Post
    apparently so, official translation: "The magic that's welling up is disintegrating the matter around him!!! Is it waking up? Licht's child .. inside him?"
    Sounds more like he's the host like the others are.

So what is the deal of Green Mantis Captain being the Math Teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    So what is the deal of Green Mantis Captain being the Math Teacher?
    He likes to divide things? I dunno. Not even sure what you're talking about lol.

He likes to divide things? I dunno. Not even sure what you're talking about lol.
    You didnt see the colorspread of this chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    You didnt see the colorspread of this chapter?
    I didn't until after I saw your post. I think he's just a math nerd. Cause...slicing is just dividing lol.

Spoiler:
    More self destruct magic? Or is that the original Licht acting up?

Spoiler:
    I'm getting lost lol. What body is he trying to take?

Spoiler:
    I'm getting lost lol. What body is he trying to take?
    Spoiler:
    Me thinks he is also lusting for Astaís body, not knowing thereís already a devil inside.

I was wrong, the Devil is mussing himself that if the another devil don't take over Asta's body he may die alongside Asta.

Spoiler:
    Great another rival. How trollish would it be if Julius was still alive huh?

Spoiler:
    Well thatís talk no jutsu done right.

Spoiler:
    Well that’s talk no jutsu done right.

Spoiler:
    Asta does have a knack for that.

Spoiler:
    Mimosa is going to make the last battle last longer than it should
    A: "we almost got him!! why do you keep healing that nasty black thing!?!!"
    M: "I said before I don't need a reason to heal someone on the brink of death, even if they're an enemy!"
    A: "..................."
    Y: "..................."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information