+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Results 1,001 to 1,012 of 1012

Thread: Black Clover

Default Re: Black Clover

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Actually someone pointed on reddit that the gut scar is from the fight against Ladros.
    Must've confused Ladros and Mars

Quote Originally Posted by No Zaku View Post
    Must've confused Ladros and Mars
    Yeah, probably, it been some time since I read it and like I said I'm trying to quote what someone said weeks ago.

Speaking of Mars, isn't he supossed to be ruling the Diamond Kingdom or something?

King and Queen look nice, Jack looks generic as heck
    https://readms.net/r/bclover/231/6377/1

They all look pretty bland. Everything seems so rushed and inelegant. It's as if the ending is being rushed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

I think the mangaka isn't very good at transitioning between arcs and starting them, but then does a good job at developing them. Which is the opposite of a lot of authors, that set up really interesting narratives and fail at the execution. At least this is better than the witch forest arc that assumed we all had read some light novel that introduced the new characters.
    I hate quacks.

Well seeing how his world building amounted to 4 suits of kingdoms, of which 2 are the good guys, 1 is supposedly destroyed and 1 is demon sponsored evil kingdom, I don't see the story branching out so much. Add to that a clumsy and hastened time skip and things aren't looking too good for me.

I was really excited for a while when the creepy demon was introduced but it didn't last long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

There is also magic Japan, where Yami was born. Also something about dwarves and why did they almost disappear. In terms of lore, we don't know about the origins of the grimoires or the machine the emperor used to deposit time, which hints at an ancient civilization that could be explored. On the side of the characters, Asta has to become magic emperor and Yuno hasn't been developed at all.

The time skip is just a way to have characters become stronger and maybe change their appeareances a bit. Tabata doesn't seem to like training arcs, and having everyone with new attacks and stuff just because it's a new arc is also bad writing, so do a quick timeskip and that's that.

At this poing, I'm happy that the manga has stayed decent and doesn't seem like it will become a hate read any time soon.
    I hate quacks.

https://readms.net/r/bclover/232/6390/1

Spoiler:
    Career progression, the only type of progression Yuno is allowed.

Spoiler:
    Asta now being able to fly put a smile on my face :) though I'm not sure how exactly "controlling his anti-magic" works^^
    We all float down here!

Spoiler:
    Clearly in this world gravity is magic, therefore his sword also has antigravity powers. Still, doesn't seem like much, since Asta has been flying before in half demon form and with that technique that launches his sword and leaves a black beam behind like if he were a powerpuff girl (don't remember how it's called or if it had a name).
    I hate quacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    Spoiler:
    Asta now being able to fly put a smile on my face :) though I'm not sure how exactly "controlling his anti-magic" works^^

Spoiler:
    I thought it was more that he had some form of telekinesis over the sword. But maybe it mostly works in regions with high amounts of magic in the air.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information