+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Do the Dio Walk!

Default Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Thread II: You Thought It Would Be BT, But It Was I, Dio

Steel Ball Run
    Spoiler:
    You thought it was Jurassic World, but it was I, Dio!

Default Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Thread II: You Thought It Would Be BT, But It Was I, Dio

http://bato.to/read/_/322518/jojos-b...wa-mata-noboru

Translator note just says it has to have 'se' in their name. But i would doubt it's joseph considering how old he would be at this time

Oh man, new thread!

I had been posting in the last thread since I came here, as I was already a JoJo convert back then. Time flies like it's Made In Heaven.

Also, I feel that Davidpro is legally obligated to play this during an appropriate moment or two in the coming episodes:

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    Steel Ball Run
    Spoiler:
    You thought it was Jurassic World, but it was I, Dio!
    Once you finish, you should probably post your part rankings.

Since it's a new thread:
    4>2>3>Some bits of 5>7=6>1>5's other bits

Call me crazy, but she reminds me a lot of Giorno.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

So assuming Jo2ke is half Joseph half Kira, can we assume the girl is alternate version Josuke's mother? Or maybe... this part's Lisa Lisa?

Just linking black haired girls Joseph had relationships (friend, Mentor, affair or otherwise) with.
    -_- o_o O_O ...Agree to disagree sounds about right. Holy moly.
    I'm such a bad person

Just posting my ranking.
    I'll make some comments about Kouch's betrayal later

4>7>2>6>5=3>1

Every time I reread 5, i like it more though.
    It may eventually surpass 3, but 3 has an amazing cast, while 5 lacks in that.

Been doing some re-reading of Stone Ocean lately and while it does have a really slow start, when it gets good, it gets -really- good, might bump up my score by the time I'm done with it again.

Anyway since all the cool kids are doing it:

7>4>2>6>3>5>1

Though I don't think there are any bad Parts, even the weakest parts of Phantom Blood are a lot more enjoyable when you have context for the rest of the series

The new girl in Jojolion is probably this universe's version of Yukako. She is in love with a main character, or so it seems, and her powers involve hair. Let's see how she develops in the following months.

4>7>3>2>5>1>6.

In all seriousness, I think the main antagonists is the biggest factor that determines the quality of each part.

https://youtu.be/mTKRDZ_8Qek would have been so good

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

After all the carnage he wrought, Polnareff just cherrytapping Vanilla Ice into the sunlight was a great way to finish the fight. Good on him for not flinching either when Dio appeared, normally his type of character has a bit more of a "oh crap" moment when confronted by the Big Bad under those circumstances.

This had me laughing hard.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    So assuming Jo2ke is half Joseph half Kira, can we assume the girl is alternate version Josuke's mother? Or maybe... this part's Lisa Lisa?

Just linking black haired girls Joseph had relationships (friend, Mentor, affair or otherwise) with.
    I actually thought the light reflecting off the soda can was her stand at first, and that she would be this universes version of Cars.

There is no hope for Fairy Tail

Last edited by RamistaR; May 23rd, 2015 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Does it work now ?

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    Image doesn't works.
    Is it Gyro's Mozarella joke?

I never got that one either.
    Nah.

And that is what makes it amazing.

Excuse me/let me pass = 失礼 (Shitsurei)
    4 2 0 = Shi two/tsu rei

That's the joke. It's not that it doesn't make sense, it's just that it is terrible. All his jokes are. And Johnny is always trolling him pretending they are good, but Gyro never gets it.

And it's parts ranking time again?

1.Steel Ball Run
    2.Battle Tendency
    3.Stone Ocean
    4.Diamond is not Crash (I WILL ALWAYS CALL IT LIKE THAT)
    5.Stardust Crusaders (it used to be 7th, but it got much better in anime)
    6.Phantom Blood
    7.Vento Aureo
    Last edited by .access timeco.; May 23rd, 2015 at 03:59 PM.
    FC 0147-0584-2654

That song should be used anytime when anyone makes an entrance.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information