+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Do the Dio Walk!

Default JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Do the Dio Walk!

Hooray for 500 pages of Joey JoJo Jr. Shabadoo

How many of you have watched Jojo?

I finished part 2 of Vanilla Ice last week, and it was a hell of an ending.

Ye Olde Thread: http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=186
    Last edited by Purple Hermit; May 20th, 2015 at 08:29 AM.

Default Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Thread II: You Thought It Would Be BT, But It Was I, Dio

Oh wow... thread went that long. This thread... Oh what a beautiful Duwang!

Anyway, Vanilla Ice episode is awesome, can't wait for Dio's World.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Default Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Thread II: You Thought It Would Be BT, But It Was I, Dio

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Oh wow... thread went that long. This thread... Oh what a beautiful Duwang!

Anyway, Vanilla Ice episode is awesome, can't wait for Dio's World.
    I'm now picturing Dio as Beekman

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

I'm hoping for an awesome final battle with Dio.

There is no hope for Fairy Tail

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speeddasher01 View Post
    I'm hoping for an awesome final battle with Dio.
    What I'm curious to see is whether or not we'll see words written into the World as Dio said he would in part 6

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

What the Foo ? Mikitaka seems more legit now.

You people voted for Hubert Humphires and you killed JoJo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Lets move on!

I'm looking forward to more JoJo (anime) greatness...

And I am looking forwards for poses. Lots of poses.

Not much longer till Dio's World! There are two parts I look forward to the most:

Spoiler:

This will probably be super emotional...

And most importantly, this scene. I hope they can get away with this, I've been dying to see this scene animated.

King of the Dead, huh Silverblade's Avatar

Here's to another decade of JoJo thread!

Starting this thread with some good olīminor spoilers for the next chapter of Jojlion, courtesy of the Jojo Community
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    What the Foo ? Mikitaka seems more legit now.
    ?
    Foo Fighters?

The Man Who Sold the World Dumhuvud's Avatar

The thread finally died, and what a long life it had.

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRiderNeko View Post
    Not much longer till Dio's World! There are two parts I look forward to the most:

Spoiler:

This will probably be super emotional...
    http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...pspcamed2f.png
    http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...pspulc6bw6.png

And most importantly, this scene. I hope they can get away with this, I've been dying to see this scene animated.
    http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps3luryirx.png
    I kind of wish DIO's Part 3 outfit was red rather than yellow. It suits him better, and it brings Char Aznable to mind when combined with his blonde hair.

So I haven't read the series since I marathoned Part Duwang a year ago, but now there are high quality scans? With color and good translation?? And now Viz is actually releasing the series in English??? And the anime is awesome????

Dare I say it, but now just might be the best time to be a JoJo fan.

Regarding Vento Aureo - I'm about two volumes in and loving it so far. JoJo really is unique in all aspects and I can tell that I'm back. I absolutely loved Part 4 and its finale, but I just burnt out after reading the entire thing in two days. I'm interested to see where this manga develops (I hear part 5 is where Araki's style grows more feminine) and all the crazy Stands I know I'm in for. I'm lovin' it.

Oh and the anime has been great as always, I can't wait to see the final fights. Hopefully David just continues to adapt the entire series as well.

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

The Man Who Sold the World Dumhuvud's Avatar

Part 5 would probably be more well-liked in the west if it didn't have such an awful, awful translation, much worse than Duwang (which was at least pretty accurate even though the grammar was hilariously butchered). Behold! It's not even "funny bad" like Duwang, just cringeworthy.

Stone Ocean colored on Batoto has a pretty bad translation aswell.

I doubt anyone will do scanlations using the color version of the manga. That version didn't please the JoJo fandom as much as the OP one pleased OP fans. The digital coloring compromises a lot of the art details, so people prefer to see Araki's drawings in all its details than seeing them in color.

FC 0147-0584-2654

I like the colored chapter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information