+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Film Gold (July 2016)

Default Re: New One Piece Film in Summer 2016

Sweet. Now we have a proper trilogy of "Films". Strong World, Z, and whatever the hell this one's gonna be called. Couple years from now we'll get all three in a special collection I bet. Can't wait to see the villain, we've already covered 1 legendary pirate and 1 legendary ex-marine. I'd like to say legendary bounty hunter would be next, but I guess that'd seem like a big step down from the last two since bounty hunters really don't have any significant presence or role in the OP world whatsoever.

~ They got the moves like Jagger ~

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LazySketcher View Post
    Sweet. Now we have a proper trilogy of "Films". Strong World, Z, and whatever the hell this one's gonna be called. Couple years from now we'll get all three in a special collection I bet. Can't wait to see the villain, we've already covered 1 legendary pirate and 1 legendary ex-marine. I'd like to say legendary bounty hunter would be next, but I guess that'd seem like a big step down from the last two since bounty hunters really don't have any significant presence or role in the OP world whatsoever.
    Maybe some sort of renegade Elbaf Jarl? It'll be a interesting week or two until it's revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Humanoid Typhoon View Post
    Only Strong World & Z had the "Film" on it
    Ooh, then this will be interesting.

Awesome news I can hardly wait for 2016 hahaha already!!
    "There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail should we fall we will know that we have lived."

Unless it has something to do with the "supposed leaked" image that I found online on YouTube months before a One Piece movie was going to be revealed? Color me surprise!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also please don't ask for me to link it. I didn't want to remember what happened last time all those months ago.

Spoiler:
    Just imagine Gear 4th on a movie's animation...

omg omg omg omg omg
    Last edited by Crossword; August 22nd, 2015 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Remember to tag material not yet covered by the anime, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    I wonder if they're going to stick with Masayuki Sato as character designer/animation director or go with a new look after six years.
    I hope they stick with Sato. I love his designs. They're by far the most accurate to the manga's artstyle and they're all around enjoyable to look at. I'd prefer if they didn't go with their own unique artstyle.

*eating lunch*
    *checking my fb*
    *reading the news*
    *nearly choked on my fish*
    *rushing to google*
    *confirming the news*
    *news confirmed*
    *rushing to here*

NEW OP FILM IS FINALLY COMIIIIIIIIIIIING OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

*holding self*

++++
    SEVEN SNAIL-LORDS
    OF THE SEA

I think this film will be on even grander scale than Z, involving even more characters.
    Law will definitly appear, maybe sabo, Bartolomeo and Cavendish as well. Marineford allies like Crocodile, Hancock, Jinbei, Marco, Buggy and Ivankov could also make an reappearance!

As for the villain, I think it will be the 7th unknown Shichibukai. This will make a connection to Film Z, and also to the manga, just like how Shiki was mentioned in the manga before.

Edit: Majority of the information we got on the unknown Shichibukai comes from the Film Z, he got a devil fruit, and cut off Z arms and killed his squad, while in the manga he is just mentioned and actually doesnt serve any importance at all. If he is a character that will appear in the manga it is odd to have his details revealed in a movie and not in the canon manga.
    And what role could he possibly serve in the manga? We already had 3 shichibukais as main villains, and Luffy already got several current and former shichibukais as allies.
    I think this film has been planned since the production of Film Z, and it will serve as a loose sequel to the film Z, just the like the recent two dragonball movies.
    Last edited by Solid; August 23rd, 2015 at 04:47 AM.

I'm betting this film will be set after Dressrosa, which would explain the delay in production, since Z was supposedly after Fishman Island and there wasn't time between Punk Hazard and Dressrosa. That brings up an important question though: will the Swirly hats be in the movie (most likely) and if so, how will they be rejoined with the rest of the crew? The easiest answer would be to just ignore the separation entirely.

On a more positive note, I'm really looking forward to another group shot of fancy, color-coordinated Strawhats. My money is on blue for the theme, or maybe gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Unless it has something to do with the "supposed leaked" image that I found online on YouTube months before a One Piece movie was going to be revealed? Color me surprise!

Also please don't ask for me to link it. I didn't want to remember what happened last time all those months ago.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...IFs/Horror.gif
    LoL good times. That would be hilarious.

As long as the title to the movie isn't a single letter again.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    As long as the title to the movie isn't a single letter again.
    One Piece: Film Ω

One piece: 'Resurrection Z'

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Had a feeling they would eventually, I mean we've had two DB movies to get interest back up. Now that that's accomplished. Back to their other cash cow franchise.

Can't say I'm not excited though.

WHOOOO-WA-TAAA!!!!!

Monstra: www.monstra.comicgen.com

Quote Originally Posted by RickM. View Post
    Spoiler:
    Please, have Gear Fourth in it.
    It definitely will.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk
    I recommend: Destroy & Revolution, God of High School, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Magi, Noblesse, Onepunch-Man and Sun-Ken Rock

I GOT AN IDEA! ! D:
    What if the villain will be a D.??? D: It would be an interesting foreshadow of Teach battle.
    Prediction. Laffitte's ability: Tori Tori Fruit, Model Albatross, which brings bad luck;

I'm working on my bad English, sorry.

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

I'm actually excited to see some supernovas on the big screen. Big plus if they are from the Worst Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    I think this film will be on even grander scale than Z, involving even more characters.
    Law will definitly appear, maybe sabo, Bartolomeo and Cavendish as well. Marineford allies like Crocodile, Hancock, Jinbei, Marco, Buggy and Ivankov could also make an reappearance!

As for the villain, I think it will be the 7th unknown Shichibukai. This will make a connection to Film Z, and also to the manga, just like how Shiki was mentioned in the manga before.

Edit: Majority of the information we got on the unknown Shichibukai comes from the Film Z, he got a devil fruit, and cut off Z arms and killed his squad, while in the manga he is just mentioned and actually doesnt serve any importance at all. If he is a character that will appear in the manga it is odd to have his details revealed in a movie and not in the canon manga.
    And what role could he possibly serve in the manga? We already had 3 shichibukais as main villains, and Luffy already got several current and former shichibukais as allies.
    I think this film has been planned since the production of Film Z, and it will serve as a loose sequel to the film Z, just the like the recent two dragonball movies.
    I agree, the amount of characters we'll see in this next movie will be enormous compared to the previous films. there will be tons of cameos.

As for the shichibukai, I always thought it was doffy who cut of zyph's arm. but, even if it's a new character solely for the movie alone I think it's actually really cool of them to mention him in the movie like that, though, still not sure whether this will take place before or after Dressrosa.

I'm hoping for new animation but odds are they will continue the trend.

Assuming the new movie will featured this character from a previously established movie?

Unlikely. But he has so much comics dedicated to him that I'm surprised that Oda didn't feature another bounty Hunter like him in the series? lol

Canon manga that is?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information