+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Film Gold (July 2016)

Default Re: New One Piece Film in Summer 2016

Quote Originally Posted by BingBang View Post
    Wat is sure is that law and sabo will appear so maybe an emperor level guy with revolutionary ideals?
    Wasn't Brundy world supposed to have those ideals?
    Anyways, it would be cool if they involve dragon as well.

I want to see Johnny and Yosaku again

I want the Main badguy to fight with the Llama Llama fruit.
    Last edited by y2kyle89; August 28th, 2015 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Llama: nature's greatest warriors
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Hopefully this movie changes it up a bit. The past 3 movies/specials, strong world, 3d2y and film Z have all had Luffy rescuing something or someone and fighting a really strong villain

On the same line of Film Z, what if the former Revolutionary Vice Commander makes his apparition?
    Prediction. Laffitte's ability: Tori Tori Fruit, Model Albatross, which brings bad luck;

I'm working on my bad English, sorry.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by senjuitama View Post
    Hopefully this movie changes it up a bit. The past 3 movies/specials, strong world, 3d2y and film Z have all had Luffy rescuing something or someone and fighting a really strong villain
    I know what you meant, but the wording makes it sound like you'd like a really weak villain instead.

Quote Originally Posted by senjuitama View Post
    Have you read One Piece? Because that's the plot for the majority of the canon arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    On the same line of Film Z, what if the former Revolutionary Vice Commander makes his apparition?
    I like an idea in this vein, but I would prefer for the villain to be younger since the past two have both been veterans. Imagine an evil Sabo who wants to tear down all existing governments he sees, including the benevolent Country of X where the Strawhats land. It could provide a dark contrast to Sabo since Ace.2.0 isn't completely right in the head.

Bonus points for the villain admiring Luffy's actions on Enies Lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    I like an idea in this vein, but I would prefer for the villain to be younger since the past two have both been veterans. Imagine an evil Sabo who wants to tear down all existing governments he sees, including the benevolent Country of X where the Strawhats land. It could provide a dark contrast to Sabo since Ace.2.0 isn't completely right in the head.

Bonus points for the villain admiring Luffy's actions on Enies Lobby.
    So, a dark version of Bartolomeo? A sort of evil emulator of Luffy's actions, but out of any control! I like it! Only, I fear it would reveal to be more a mere copy of Kid...

This had said, we can try to approach via another way. As the Film Z I aspect for some characters to make their first appearence post timeskip in this film (see Sengoku, Kuzan, Borsalino, Coby, Helmeppo), so who could we see this time? This can be a way to get on the movie theme, and then the villain.

For example, what about Marco or the Lucci's, or even someone from the former Warlord team, as Crocodile or Moriah?
    Prediction. Laffitte's ability: Tori Tori Fruit, Model Albatross, which brings bad luck;

I'm working on my bad English, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    So, a dark version of Bartolomeo? A sort of evil emulator of Luffy's actions, but out of any control! I like it! Only, I fear it would reveal to be more a mere copy of Kid...

This had said, we can try to approach via another way. As the Film Z I aspect for some characters to make their first appearence post timeskip in this film (see Sengoku, Kuzan, Borsalino, Coby, Helmeppo), so who could we see this time? This can be a way to get on the movie theme, and then the villain.

For example, what about Marco or the Lucci's, or even someone from the former Warlord team, as Crocodile or Moriah?
    Kind of, but I was thinking more of an out-of-control darker Sabo who left the Revolutionaries because he's too blindly destructive.

I would avoid showing any of the deposed Shichibukai (or CP9) because we've been teased about what they're up to. Everyone shown so far has been from the Marines because we basically know that they're doing the same thing as before, whereas people like Crocodile in particular are clearly up to something and showing them in a movie would ruin part of the surprise. I'd say Kuma, Marco, and Ivankov are all good candidates to show. Members of Shanks's or Blackbeard's crew would be good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    I'm betting this film will be set after Dressrosa, which would explain the delay in production, since Z was supposedly after Fishman Island and there wasn't time between Punk Hazard and Dressrosa. That brings up an important question though: will the Swirly hats be in the movie (most likely) and if so, how will they be rejoined with the rest of the crew? The easiest answer would be to just ignore the separation entirely.

On a more positive note, I'm really looking forward to another group shot of fancy, color-coordinated Strawhats. My money is on blue for the theme, or maybe gold.
    Black mafia gang, red traditional pirates, blue.........

Quote Originally Posted by Atuin View Post
    I want to see Johnny and Yosaku again
    I would like the main antagonist to be a bounty hunter.

One Piece Film 2016 Summer Official Website: http://www.onepiece-film2016.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LegendarySSJ4 View Post
    I would like the main antagonist to be a bounty hunter.
    Really... its about time we get a really dangerous crew of bounty hunters, this line of plot has a lot of potential and yet hasn't been exploited beyond some lame bounty hunters in Saboady or that one in the Colisseum that wasn't even that strong.

I feel like I'm the only person here who doesn't share this fascination with bounty hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    I feel like I'm the only person here who doesn't share this fascination with bounty hunters.
    Well... its DIFFERENT of the stuff we are getting lately and as many said, has a lot of opportunity,

The Panaceum Report By Velkyn Karma is an EXCELLENT fanfic that has excellent writing along with characters actually IN CHARACTER and a dangerous bounty hunter, its an example of the potential of such a villain could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
    Well... its DIFFERENT of the stuff we are getting lately and as many said, has a lot of opportunity,

The Panaceum Report By Velkyn Karma is an EXCELLENT fanfic that has excellent writing along with characters actually IN CHARACTER and a dangerous bounty hunter, its an example of the potential of such a villain could be.
    I guess I feel like this because the Marines do enough hunting, coupled with the Warlords. And we did encounter a few hunting groups, like Baroque Works and the Franky Family. I also feel that if there was a guy who was so tough as to repeatedly get really high bounties, he'd eventually have enough to retire.

Don Accino was already a bounty hunter and he was designed by Oda.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Same.

This seems to be the only fan site that makes a big deal about them. When compared other factions and organizations, bounty hunters are the least interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Don Accino was already a bounty hunter and he was designed by Oda.
    Pleasee.... maybe his actual appearance and powers were designed by Oda, but that whole arc was so lame, and character wise... please... Robin plotting and lying to Luffy right after Ennies Lobby? I don't know, I know it was meant as a light arc but... after the speech that Zoro gave everyone about respecting Lufffy would he actually act like he did in that arc?

I know they can do better than the Accino Family... it HAS potential,

I'm not a fan of starwars but isn't Bobba Fet a big issue in that fandom? Can we have a badass bounty hounter? I dunno, for a change.

I really don' t care THAT much as long as we don't get another Apis/Rebecca/HugeGigantGirlwhoseNameIdon'tCareToRemember kind of character that needs help

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
    Pleasee.... maybe his actual appearance and powers were designed by Oda, but that whole arc was so lame, and character wise... please... Robin plotting and lying to Luffy right after Ennies Lobby? I don't know, I know it was meant as a light arc but... after the speech that Zoro gave everyone about respecting Lufffy would he actually act like he did in that arc?

I know they can do better than the Accino Family... it HAS potential,

I'm not a fan of starwars but isn't Bobba Fet a big issue in that fandom? Can we have a badass bounty hounter? I dunno, for a change.

I really don' t care THAT much as long as we don't get another Apis/Rebecca/HugeGigantGirlwhoseNameIdon'tCareToRemember kind of character that needs help
    Ironic that you use Boba Fett, who was accidentally "killed" by a blind man. :P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information