+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 802: Zou

Default Re: Chapter 802: Zou

Prediction: if the Swirlyhats are on Zou, they crash-landed on it out of a burst. The boat was near land and the team had no idea what kind of island they were on, which clearly wouldn't be the case if they had approached like Luffy and co.

Grams was the best part of this chapter.

Lit the Fire of Shandora! will-of-R's Avatar

Bart's crew surviving half of the Grand Line without Navigation expert.. Well 😅
    My father speaks exactly like Doflamingo. Except the sadistic part.

Discovered Stowaway Farsighted Annie's Avatar

I can't believe that We're going to go into the Zou arc already !, I'm super glad about it. How cool is that Island! And I'm very curious what the Mink Tribe look like, are they Selkies ? Anthromorphic Minks? . So many ideas .
    I have to that, I'm disappointed in Whitebeard's so called son. I feel as if I just meet the living sword Excalibur for the first time I'm like cringing .

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Farsighted Annie View Post
    I can't believe that We're going to go into the Zou arc already !, I'm super glad about it. How cool is that Island! And I'm very curious what the Mink Tribe look like, are they Selkies ? Anthromorphic Minks? . So many ideas .
    I have to that, I'm disappointed in Whitebeard's so called son. I feel as if I just meet the living sword Excalibur for the first time I'm like cringing .
    We kind of saw one in 795!
    Spoiler:

it said "one week later.."
    how about Big Mom Tea Party that will happened in about 2 days (?) from dressrosa event?

Seems like Viola replaced Robin in this chapter.

Nice to see Kizaru once again.

Is the elephant actually walking on water surface, or is the water shallow there

Quote Originally Posted by Game And Guy View Post
    what in the actual fuck just happened
    lol, what happened in one piece world! 2 last chapter shocked me >.<

captain jack's ship from last chapter had an elephant figurehead. could be a connection to zou or just a coincidence.

Hmmm...

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/802/9
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Lola

Weeble and Lola possibly related? Rolling Pirates, Miss Bucking... Buck and Roll...

Nah.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

A mention of Marco is nice, and I don't know what do think of the warlord.

Maybe we get to see a Ponaglyph on it.

Edward is awesome lol, cool chapter :)

Ooh Kizaru ditched his turtleneck.

Yes, that is the most important observation I made.

I like how Oda didn't go cliche, and went with the World Turtle. World Elephant sounds nice.

You are on a quest to become the Pirate Prince, and you decide your fate!

"It's Buggy's Coat!"

LoL

Guys I have an interesting theory...

WhiteBeard Jr has a devil fruit that gives him such incredible balance that when he is almost knocked over he gets back up with explosive force.... Because Weeble wobbles but he won't fall down...

Quote Originally Posted by midod View Post
    Where was there a beach? Sunny was parked in the middle of the water. Actually, looking back to chapter 795 it seems like Sunny is probably parked next to it's leg.

The Elephant's trunk, which is why it shot water...

Probably the result of the contours of the Elephant's back and possible movement.
    @joekido the Second
    Plus there's the uneven ground which Nami described like "you can't even run on this ground" which is likely the rough skin of the elephant.

One Piece weirdness is out in full form in this one. Some long lost "son" of Whitebeard that happens to be on a rampage, Kizaru not giving a shit that habitated islands are being blown off the map in droves, the hilariously pathetic nature of Barto's crew, Zou in general. Expect a more light-hearted arc for a while now

If he wasn't so small in comparison, I'd think Weebles was some sort of Oars-like giant with a facelift.

Biggest surprise was that we are actually going to see Minkmen in this arc, in addition to an explanation on why they were so rare on the slave market. I was actually pretty sure that the Sabaody reference was just some silly throwaway race that would never be seen nor heard again. Now all that's left to see is if they are actually anthropomorphic minks or some other non-human race that just happen to be called "minkmen".

Oh, and Weebles potential origin is just bizarre to think about. If he is a fraud, how long was he convinced he was Whitebeard Jr.? How old is Whitebeard Jr? He seems fairly old despite the Baby Huey vibes. If he's somehow genuine, how come we never heard of him? And how the hell is he so powerful....some kind of super-powered DF or some sort of haki 'tard rage that he managed to master. In addition, to what extent did Mrs Bucking deceive Weebles if he is a fraud, or even if he's not her son?

Weeble and his mother are definitely Majin Buu and Babidi, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    We kind of saw one in 795!
    Thanks, so anthropomorphic minks it is then.
    (or possibly regular minks with human intelligence....)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information