+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 802: Zou

Default Re: Chapter 802: Zou

Quote Originally Posted by kcity View Post
    By extension, Otohime giving birth to Shirahoshi
    As they are merfolks. Laying eggs is still quite possible. And neptune and otohime fathering children could have been done with ovuliparity. So all the egg sperm interaction not within a body.

* Otohime is a goldfish mermaid. Goldfish reproduce with ovuliparity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Well not really in my eyes... But his mom.

Further more one thing is strange. A week passed already? Holy shit this means certain stuff as tea party, Kaidou/Kidd alliance already are over... And now I'm curious what happened to the Swirlystraws in the whole week.

And somehow funny... The Swirlystraws have been away for so long in real time but not in OP time... And now with 1 chapter we have a week
    It might be a week later from that Weevil incident, seeing as they just get the newspaper talking about Doffy's defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by kcity View Post
    It might be a week later from that Weevil incident, seeing as they just get the newspaper talking about Doffy's defeat.
    Now we see the ship arriving at Zou with the information that a week passed... Even more with Law's statement that

Quote Originally Posted by hreinnbeno View Post
    As they are merfolks. Laying eggs is still quite possible. And neptune and otohime fathering children could have been done with ovuliparity. So all the egg sperm interaction not within a body.
    Given that they have more in common with mammals and Otohime didn't seem to have a whole 'batch' of children I'd say it's been a painful delivery

Can zombies still have any sort of unique powers? Kizaru specifically says that he has powers to be feared, otherwise with his stitches he looks the part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzz View Post
    Maybe Moria stole Whitebeard's shadow and gave it to that kid? His mom looks like a regular at Thriller Bark tea parties!

I never once thought about the literal meaning of "zou".. Oda really outdid himself this time

Though I've gotta wonder.. Dressrosa was a lot like Alabasta, and after that we have a moving island high up with unfriendly tribespeople... *cough* Skypea *cough*

Also, I just remembered that names are always pronounced last-name-first.. I always thought that Edward was WB's first name lol.
    Last edited by mbaruh; October 1st, 2015 at 12:28 AM.

So it seems we aren't getting any Swirly hat action, I though the focus would shift for them but it seems its going to be the othr way around, we fill follow this group till they find the others and they have been in the Island for a week now.

For some reason I'm expecting this to be a smaller transiction arc.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Discovered Stowaway Yosemite Ham's Avatar

Whitebeard's alleged lover and son, minkmen, an island on the back of a goddamn elephant?

This is going to be a fun arc.

theory:mink men are just anthropomorphic animals in general... bepo comes from here, and that's how he had a vivre card that pointed them on the island despite it being impossible to find with logposes

Now we see the ship arriving at Zou with the information that a week passed... Even more with Law's statement that
    A week passed since what? That's what's unclear with the translation, though you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    theory:mink men are just anthropomorphic animals in general... bepo comes from here, and that's how he had a vivre card that pointed them on the island despite it being impossible to find with logposes
    Same thoughts as you... And With Beppo being part of them the crww of Law is save

the answer is Spaghetti! zachri's Avatar

What the Weebling fuck.

#SWAGLETON

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    And why he is so socially awkward.

I hope Whitebeard's son gets his ass kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by hreinnbeno View Post

* Otohime is a goldfish mermaid. Goldfish reproduce with ovuliparity.
    Well look at that. The mystery of Otohime and Neptune has been solved (only half-serious here).

Man, there are really some uncanny resemblances between Lola and Bucking/Weevil.

Similar hair, similar hat, and Weevil has the same pigtails as Lola.

But he wasn't in combat... he cried like a pussy and after it cheap shotted Zephyr
    Could be part of his battle nature too. Use his childish weakness to somehow lower their opponent's guard (hard to believe it worked with Z) only to then strike and mortally wound them. It would also feel like something his mother taught him (who by the way looks older than Zou's elephant).

WB abandoning his real life son seems OOC for him. I believe this guy might be an unwittingly trick imposter who happens to be stupidly strong.

The 1000 year old island sized elephant clearly stole the show though.

I wonder if the Rayleigh Haki training foreshadowed this?
    Last edited by Long John Silvers Rayleigh; October 1st, 2015 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Ancient Island sized Elephant
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Could be part of his battle nature too. Use his childish weakness to somehow lower their opponent's guard (hard to believe it worked with Z) only to then strike and mortally wound them. It would also feel like something his mother taught him (who by the way looks older than Zou's elephant).
    Yeah maybe.

But again to Zou... Maybe that's why Kinemon and Co wanted to Zou... It is the perefct place to hide someone as Momo. They probably haven't known that there are already some Kaidou henchmen

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    We know he tricked Zephyr by crying about his family, which is consistent with his apparent "family" theme.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information