+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Golden Kamuy

Default Re: Golden Kamuy

So I caught up and I have one question

Spoiler:
    Is Inkarmat dead? There was that whole thing and then it was kinda brushed off and nothing said ever again.

Aside from that absolutely loving it. Soooooo good everyone needs to read it
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    So I caught up and I have one question

Spoiler:
    Is Inkarmat dead? There was that whole thing and then it was kinda brushed off and nothing said ever again.

Aside from that absolutely loving it. Soooooo good everyone needs to read it
    Spoiler:
    She's supposed to be "barely alive": https://mangadex.org/chapter/12695/14

Using manga logic, I'd say she won't die off-panel, but honestly, who knows?

Superb chapter! Maybe this page captured the moment in which a shadow of humanity was thrown deep down into Ogata's heart. Yeah, he's remembering it in the middle of a high fever... so it suggest it's a nightmare... a moral nightmare!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    Tanigaki is 26?!
    dang
    Not canonically. The chart is canonical, but the age numbers were added by the fan who drew the characters

But, yeah, Tanigaki would be somewhere between 25 and 29

Additionally, Noda has claimed some time after this chart, that Usami is a bit older than Ogata (so, roughly, 29-30) and Kadokura a bit older than Ushiyama (we are guessing somewhere between 47-50)

Wait I don't get it... Is Sugimoto advancing in the same direction than Asirpa, behind her? I have a memory he was advancing in the opposite direction.

Shiarashi is just...!!! ... pfff

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    Wait I don't get it... Is Sugimoto advancing in the same direction than Asirpa, behind her? I have a memory he was advancing in the opposite direction.
    Yes, same direction just half an isle behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, thanks man! .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information