+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Golden Kamuy

Default Re: Golden Kamuy

https://mangadex.org/chapter/687672/1
    Plans within plans within plans

it's complicate when you have too many good chess players. I'm sure things will become more simple with Sugimoto

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    it's complicate when you have too many good chess players. I'm sure things will become more simple with Sugimoto
    part of why i love this series is that you have all these layered plans and then sugimoto just runs in and shouts FUCK and beats the shit out of people

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

New chapter is out.
    Spoiler:
    Who can cry, look cute and say 'boner' all at the same time? eh?

I won't lie, something got into my eye as I was reading the chapter. Tanigaki is the purest character in the manga.

Terrible day for rain indeed

writing out the dog and the comic relief kid can only mean one thing

We're in for a real meatgrinder of an arc coming up next

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Such a beautiful chapter. I nearly cried too. It's been a long time since a manga made me feel this way. I just love this series, man. It's a BONER!

I realize boner sounds like french word for happiness bonheur

https://mangadex.org/chapter/704584/1

Author, you are unfair with Shiraishi ! But i did laugh anyway

So Asirpa really wanted to see Tsurumi.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/708963
    Immortal Berserk
    Thorkell wants to know your location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it has been strange seeing Tsugimoto cooperating with Tsurumi and with Hijikata. So I'm happy with Shiarashi's speech and Tsugimoto reaction against Tsurumi. It's like everything is falling where it should have to be all the time.

Sometimes this series makes you forget just how insanely intense and punishing the action scenes can be. It's a kind of no bullshit, cut-out-the-fat approach to violence that feels almost anti-manga. Except for how much punishment these guys can take without bating an eye. That's pure manga fantasy realm right there.

These past few chaptes have also left me puzzled as to what Tsurumi's men thoughts truly are. A couple chapters back I wouldn't have doubted for a second that they're all a bunch of crazy zealots blindly following him, but it seems like some cracks might be starting to show in that relationship. Interested to see if there's gonna be some form of payoff to that.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    These past few chaptes have also left me puzzled as to what Tsurumi's men thoughts truly are. A couple chapters back I wouldn't have doubted for a second that they're all a bunch of crazy zealots blindly following him, but it seems like some cracks might be starting to show in that relationship. Interested to see if there's gonna be some form of payoff to that.
    Koito realizing that Tsurumi was responsible for his kidnapping definitely makes me think that he'll make a decisive defection to Sugimoto's team later down the line.
    Tsukishima is just clearly broken by all this and just riding it out to see how it ends.

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    Koito realizing that Tsurumi was responsible for his kidnapping definitely makes me think that he'll make a decisive defection to Sugimoto's team later down the line.
    Tsukishima is just clearly broken by all this and just riding it out to see how it ends.
    Yeah, Koito going back to crazy fanboy two chapters ago felt like an act. I expect him to do something that betrays Tsurumi one way or another. I felt kinda sad when Tsukishima shot Sugimoto without heasitation, but then at the end of the chapter his look towards Tsurumi almost felt like hateful/resentful.

But Tsurumi feels like the kind of guy that ends up being like a magnet for all these messed-up people, so I don't even know anymore. I can see all of them fighting for him until the bitter end. which I hope is not the case, cause I've grown attached to these weirdos.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/714151
    Hooded Guy joins the party.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information