+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127
Results 2,521 to 2,527 of 2527

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

If the end of WCI is going to be a chaotic escape where the Big Mom pirates shake their fists at the escaping crew without realizing the changes their presence had on them. Then yes, it can end pretty close to 900. If Big Mom will show up again in another arc, it can end early.

But if we are going to see the consequences the Straw Hats presence has done immediately and tying up most plot lines presented in Tottoland, then no, there isn't enough space.

We got to have everyone at Cacao Island, the conclusion of Luffy's fight, Sanji rescuing his captain, Big Mom eating the cake, Chiffon and Pound getting the ending they deserve, Germa trying to ruin/or keep helping the Straw Hats. There are probably more, but there is quite a few things to get done. Even if the first scenario occurs. I can imagine that next chapter sets up for the following chapter having Big Mom eat the cake and some sort of flashback to the conclusion of mirror world fight. The earliest I can see Tottoland ~ending~ is 897.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

Whenever people claim that the 00s chapters are important, I wish that I've keept the exact list, but the main one being that the Timeskip and the reunion and the launch into fishma island missed the mark by a few chapters.

Most of them have been like that, the only exception being 100, and I'm betting 1000 will be as well.

I'm doing this from the wiki, I'm not in the mood to redownload my Kindle One Piece as it annoys me that I can't buy them anymore since I moved my amazon account to spain.

Chapter 200: Water Luffy. Nothing near enough to say "he could have made it"
    Chapter 300: Symphony. People get ready to celebrate the defeat of Enel, the chapter before. Pagaya is alive. Trully a monumental reveal
    Chapter 400: The Release key. Fukuro explains the plot for the next year. Misses the strawhats declaring themselves ENEMIES OF THE WORLD.
    Chapter 500: Embers of History. Ok, of them all this one seems to fit the bill, Raileigh gets introduced, in the final page, while everyone runs around trying to find Camie, and Law flips the bird. But this vs, Raileigh actually explaining his backstory? the introduction of the Supernova? or KO Saint Charlos? a page doesn't make a milestone.
    Chapter 600: Island of New beginings. Luffy makes contact with the strawhats, no just the Fake Strawhats. It's up there, it missed so many landmarks of the series that it's almost low key on purpose. Also introduces Caribou, trully a chapter that we can't live without. /s
    Chapter 700: His own pace. Luffy speaks on the phone with Mingo, and then they see Dressrosa.
    Chapter 800: Follower's Sake cups. Luffy rejects the forming of the fleet, that goes on to form anyways. Ok, this one is acceptable, as it's the climax for Dressrosa, it has everything: an admiral, flying pica legs, Luffy doing a weird face, two double spreads of people drinking alcohol, and the plot was already in cooldown from the arc.

100 is the freebie, and I'm only willing to concede on 800, and under duress 500. The rest? Nope.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Chapter 100
    Ending EB, starting GL. Enormous.

Chapter 200: Water Luffy. Nothing near enough to say "he could have made it"
    Agreed

Chapter 300: Symphony. People get ready to celebrate the defeat of Enel, the chapter before. Pagaya is alive. Trully a monumental reveal
    Nah, it's end of Skypiea which was a huge deal.

Chapter 400: The Release key. Fukuro explains the plot for the next year. Misses the strawhats declaring themselves ENEMIES OF THE WORLD.
    Agreed

Chapter 500: Embers of History. Ok, of them all this one seems to fit the bill, Raileigh gets introduced, in the final page, while everyone runs around trying to find Camie, and Law flips the bird. But this vs, Raileigh actually explaining his backstory? the introduction of the Supernova? or KO Saint Charlos? a page doesn't make a milestone.
    Rayleigh reveal is pretty big.

Chapter 600: Island of New beginings. Luffy makes contact with the strawhats, no just the Fake Strawhats. It's up there, it missed so many landmarks of the series that it's almost low key on purpose. Also introduces Caribou, trully a chapter that we can't live without. /s
    Huge. Start of New World.

Chapter 700: His own pace. Luffy speaks on the phone with Mingo, and then they see Dressrosa.
    End of PH and starting something new. It's big.

Chapter 800: Follower's Sake cups. Luffy rejects the forming of the fleet, that goes on to form anyways. Ok, this one is acceptable, as it's the climax for Dressrosa, it has everything: an admiral, flying pica legs, Luffy doing a weird face, two double spreads of people drinking alcohol, and the plot was already in cooldown from the arc.
    End of DR. Enormous.

Do the 00's have HUGE REVEALS?

Not usually.

But it's clear that Oda likes to aim for them as bookends which *is* a big deal.

Greg do you have info about the possibility of a databook coming out/Is that the type of info that even if you had, you'd be able to talk about at any length?
    No comment.

Greg you probably can't comment but if you can, I see people say WCI will end at chapter 900.

Any validity to this or is it just hogwash?
    Don't trust anything you hear from anyone online regarding what's happening in the story.

The only info the illegal early releasers like SI have are strictly related to release schedules, images and 'Gurabako' corner info from the next week's JUMP.
    Last edited by Greg; February 19th, 2018 at 04:51 PM.

There's still a fair amount of hanging threads that need to wrapped up in a satisfying manner that I don't think could fit in five chapters. One of which being the Vinsmokes, who I believe will not only attend Reverie but will also have a big role in that gathering. I wouldn't be surprised if half of the Germa go to the Reverie and the other half joins the alliance at Wano since they still owe a debt to Sanji and Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I get the feeling that the shogun is going to be responsible for that and it's the shogun who will end up in more of a Spandam-like role with Kaido being more of a reverse Lucci in that *he* holds the leash.

When BB kills Kaido I'm pretty sure it'll evoke #complicated emotions.
    Hope this doesn't happens D:

Unless God faces the Shogun for his evil deeds, and Zoro (the hero of Wano) would face King, letting Luffy focus solely on the Momotaro team.

Mah boi Teach deserves the canvas of Wano, imo. Like with the effects after the Reverie start to happen, it would bring a chaotic feeling that it's nice to any antagonist.

Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

MKJC
    Absolutely. Doesn't mean the arc will wrap. But it could be a turning point that signifies, a shift in focus if you will.

I don't think the story dictates that chapter placement, but there comes a point where Oda says, "Hmmm, I think I can do this by Chapter X00," and challenges himself.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    There's still a fair amount of hanging threads that need to wrapped up in a satisfying manner that I don't think could fit in five chapters. One of which being the Vinsmokes, who I believe will not only attend Reverie but will also have a big role in that gathering. I wouldn't be surprised if half of the Germa go to the Reverie and the other half joins the alliance at Wano since they still owe a debt to Sanji and Luffy.
    The Vinsmokes can easily intercept Bege and force everyone to Cacao island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information