+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154
Results 3,061 to 3,065 of 3065

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Now that it's over, do you think the "Big Mom Pirates follow them to Wano" theory is plausible?
    Smoothie is the key to all this. We've never had a character as smooth as Smoothie.

I would not mind to see Sanji vs Wanze 2.0, that was one of his best fights, above sanji vs jabra for me. With sanji using his hands without breaking his no hand rule.

And this arc was the perfect opportunity, since it's cake Island( as the name implies) is one big food Island with food based enemies, and was also the arc about sanji.

But ever since CP0 introduced the air slashed with legs, it is clear that is one of the skills sanji will learn in the future, because the reason his kicks didn't work with wanze is because he neeeded something that cuts, so he will be able to cut with his legs once he learns it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    Now that it's over, do you think the "Big Mom Pirates follow them to Wano" theory is plausible?
    It's time for the "Beast Pirates will follow to Elbaf" and "Big mom got the Germa Castle, and is moving into Elbaf for her old plan"
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    You and me both.

I don't think it's a failure.

But it is a weak ending that leaves us with little gained besides the obvious.

There's a ***lot*** about 901 and this type of conclusion that works.

But it *is* a sad ending and we should feel like there was loss.

Still, if the point of this was to come out with a redeemed Sanji after a literal decade of being a largely joke character, that did not succeed. We know he's the same Sanji we've always loved and that cake *will* be important but for now... hmmm....
    That is even worse, since none of these losses are not so 'confirmed' losses.Pedro still may be alive,Jinbe and Germa group will definitely live,so what did we get at the end other than a sad Pudding?
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Yeah ask Greg that question some time Sunday...btw you doing a stream anytime soon Greg?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information