+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 196 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3907

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

I'm thinking of it being like a variation of the shadow shadow fruit

Perhaps he can vanish into numerous crows and reform back, like Itachi's genjutsu( of course Oda won't do such obvious imitation).But to be fair, first person that came in my mind seeing him is Chisaki from My Hero Academia.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    are they actual crows and not, idk, some darkness/shadows thing that he shapes like crows? Or maybe he has the ash ash no mi or the feather feather no mi so it can still fit in the paramecias.

If he has the ash ash no mi we know he's gonna lose in the final battle arc
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Mythical zoan. They do have magical powers. Transforming into a murder of crows seems a lot closer to that category to me. Plus there's only 2 that we know of so far. It's nigh time more of them start appearing.

The only problem is, I don't know of any deity or mythical beast that specifically appears in the shape of multiple crows, but maybe Oda added his own flavor to his source of inspiration.
    My bet would be on a weird "special" paramecia or a tengu mythical zoan.

I'm guessing the design/power was inspired by the old Castlevania game boss Malphas/Karasuman. Was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the design and looking now it seems too similar to be a coincidence.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🅵🅰Ⓜ🅸🅽🅴?⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ uniaka ikuzakas's Avatar

Well, there is the girl from baroque works and machivise that have the same fruit except it's superior class paramecia, and aokiji with monet, so could be Karasu has either the inferior of superior version of moria's fruit.

Plot twist it's not a fruit he's literally just a bunch of crows pretending to be a human
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Well, there is the girl from baroque works and machivise that have the same fruit except it's superior class paramecia, and aokiji with monet, so could be Karasu has either the inferior of superior version of moria's fruit.
    If Moriah's fruit is about shadows, what would be this?

Quote Originally Posted by imperioonepiece View Post
    If Moriah's fruit is about shadows, what would be this?
    the darkness sora, the darkness of my soul

You guys clearly don't know the power of the natural element known as crows.

They're clever, sneaky and mocking of big-eared elephants.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    You guys clearly don't know the power of the natural element known as crows.

They're clever, sneaky and mocking of big-eared elephants.
    They're also racist stereotypes that fit right in alongside Mr. Popo's design from Dragon Ball Z.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis20 View Post
    How would the suit benefict a sniper?

(...)
    Since Usoppe's weapon of choice is a slingshot, he could pull it back more with enhanced physical strength and thus the projectile can reach further into the distant. How did he benefit from the mask he was wearing as Sogeking? He wore the mask to not get recognized by at least Luffy.
    This suit would add to Sogeking's "heroic" attitude. Like the stuff Gohan was wearing as Sayaman iirc. And when Auger once tries to shoot him, he better moves fast (like Niji told Sanji to be).
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

102 is out.
    https://one-piece.com/special/greg/d...0883.html?l=en

Damn Greg you are making us wait 100 for ages :P
    "I'm simply an accident. Why take it all so seriously?"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🅵🅰Ⓜ🅸🅽🅴?⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ uniaka ikuzakas's Avatar

I would like to think that Sanji helped awaken some emotions in his brothers, reason they helped him, and they managed to break free at least a little from judge's control, not judge just telling them what to do like Always, that would give zero growth to them, and they need it.
    Would fit too, since he managed that even with villains before like viola or gin.

Regarding the Karasu discussion, maybe he is simply a Feather Feather logia (...) who likes to use the feathers shaped as crows because of his name.

Or a crow zoan that simply communicated with crows and they hang on his coat.

Ir a crazy homeless dude that fed them frequently and now they just stick arou d

Maybe he is the actual "dwarf in a devil fruit suit" that we thought that pika and katakuri were, and is just the crow zoan with crow friends.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Fraco,

Sorry mate! I finished my end of it about 2 weeks ago now so it's out of my hands but progressing smoothly I believe!

Don't be sorry, it's just me being sooooo curious.

By the way, thanks for all the effort you put and all the things you highlight.
    "I'm simply an accident. Why take it all so seriously?"

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Greg, I also witnessed Goldberg's shield-"face", yet I gotta say it has to be some Kind of "3d-Wood-art".
    I assume, after Carmel was probably eaten by Linlin, her sun Pandora vanished (if most DF lose their "Magic" when the user faints such as Sugar and Moria, the same can happen when the user dies).
    So IMO Carmel's homies died with her, and Linlin was already out of Elbaf when she obtained the ability to make homies.
    When we saw Linlin assaulting first civilians, Zeus and Prometheus already have been with her (iirc).
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    (if most DF lose their "Magic" when the user faints such as Sugar and Moria, the same can happen when the user dies).
    Not the case with Moria. He had to specifically recall and unbind the shadows and then let them loose. Knocking him out or killing him would not have returned any shadows.

Similarly, Chopper when exposed to sea water to knock him out of monster form... turned into his hybrid chibi form rather than a default deer design.

Sugar is the first major example we have of being knocked out turning off a power.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information