+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175
Results 3,481 to 3,496 of 3496

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    First time we see IMU (going with Steven's translation, capitalization by me, I held shift for THREE letters by myself!) was on Doffy's lattest power rant, relating to a secret on Marijoa. We were blinded by the strawhat so we didn't see the lanky lady sulking around.
    What chapter was that again maxterdexter? I can't remember from the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    What chapter was that again maxterdexter? I can't remember from the top of my head.

Chapter 906, final few pages. The original "ancient treasure" line was in the start or end of Law's flashback
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Chapter 906, final few pages. The original "ancient treasure" line was in the start or end of Law's flashback
    Ah ok I see thank you. She was definitely not missable on that spread, at first I thought you were talking about chapters waaaaay back then.

Now that you mention it, the last thing that remotelly looked like Imu was the misterious things from Thriller Bark's end.

They are way bigger than Imu, and all indications are that they are a giant elephant's legs with some jewel-eyes like things on the knee.

But the weird thin and featureless apareance, if only the gleams weren't at water level..

SW-4128-8032-0729

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Now that you mention it, the last thing that remotelly looked like Imu was the misterious things from Thriller Bark's end.

They are way bigger than Imu, and all indications are that they are a giant elephant's legs with some jewel-eyes like things on the knee.

But the weird thin and featureless apareance, if only the gleams weren't at water level..

I thought of that panel recently, too. This was Oda's biggest:"yeah, there is still another mystery out there, but,... whatever, let's go ahead!" When I saw that, the first picture that came to my mind was a giant Calamar. A huge giant calamar. Unfortunately, about 130 chapters later, Oda gave us the Kraken Surume.
    EDIT: But what if there is a giant creature for each half of the GL (one for the Paradise, which hides in the mist and Zounisha in the NW)?
    Since Greg reminded me of the behavior of the Gorousei during the Ohara-flashback (I remember one of them facepalmed) I looked it up. Dreadlock-Gorousei was facpalming while giving the order for the Buster Call.
    So if I had to give a ranking about the Gorousei, I'd pick Gandhi as the most aggressive, cold one (he ordered to kill Clover).
    And Dreadlock one with the stick as the most upset one about Ohara's destruction (the Gorousei respected Clover for his lifework in Archeology).
    From behind, Gorbatschow one's head looks the funniest (Oda often draws him from behind).
    Last edited by Roronoa Zacho; June 19th, 2018 at 09:53 AM.
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

The most weird thing about Nefertari family is that, how can Cobra be only 12 th king in 800 years....I wonder if they differentiate male and female heirs(queen).
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

They live really old.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

What do you guys think about this: the previous ”light” Im ordered to be extinguished was Ace

OP's life expectancy is long. Unless you go to piracy.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    The most weird thing about Nefertari family is that, how can Cobra be only 12 th king in 800 years....I wonder if they differentiate male and female heirs(queen).
    Maybe a few of them lived with longevity similar to Kureha.

As for Imu, I am of the mind that she(he?) is the national treasure. Or rather, the power this person holds as the highest figure in the WG. I think Doflamingo discovered their existence, and the Five Elders decided it was easier to accommodate Doflamingo's demands rather than try to take him out. For a while, I had been theorizing that Kaido may have had the Op Op Fruit's immortality surgery done on him, explaining why he can't seem to die. But now I'm thinking that it was originally used on this person. Maybe this is how Doflamingo learned of the fruit's true potential from Imu, who may have had it done on them.

It would make sense then for Doflamingo to know the national treasure (Imu/a ruler above the entire Government), know for sure that this immortality surgery can work(If Imu has effected by it) and for Doflamingo wanting to use the Op Op Fruit to get the treasure(make himself ageless as well and take control of the world).
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Melker View Post
    What do you guys think about this: the previous ”light” Im ordered to be extinguished was Ace
    It would make sense since his real lineage made him a big deal and it meant pulling in a lot of ressources to do it.

But If it is then he is not psychic.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

Maybe because Vivi looks like her mother, who probably looks like her grandmother and so on. If his infatuation was *that* central to him killing Vivi here then there were plenty other look-alike beforehand to eliminate.
    You bring up a good point! Please consider the following:

-We don't know how/why Titi died.

-We don't know if Vivi's royal female ancestors attended Reverie or not. (Seems to be no reason that they *couldn't* but did they?)

-Let's say they did, not all ancestors had to look the same just as I resemble my grandfather more than my father etc.

Re: elephant legs.

So I dunno about the anime but check the manga.

Between the shot of the three shadows and sparkles, there's a clear cut.

It's easy to assume they came from the peak of the shadows, but it could just as easily be an entirely different POV.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/E4jI4WR5KAc/hqdefault.jpg
    I can never see how some people connect that thing to Zunisha. It's too much of a reach. I like to think this is the one thing that is intended to never be expanded on since it's just more fascinating that way.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    I can never see how some people connect that thing to Zunisha. It's too much of a reach. I like to think this is the one thing that is intended to never be expanded on since it's just more fascinating that way.
    http://www.apforums.net/showthread.p...=1#post3544564

This link just keeps redirecting me to the opening post.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    This link just keeps redirecting me to the opening post.
    Click on the last link on the opening post.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information