+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196
Results 3,901 to 3,907 of 3907

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Yeah! He said about 'what is coming..' (going by Sandman's translation). But since the context were Wano and Strawhat's 'greatest enemy' yet to confront, i see no reason not to assume he was implying Wano.
    You're definitely free to interpret it as you like.

But I'm telling you as the guy who's been following Oda's Jump Festa comments since 2003, has heard him ambiguously and erroneously hype future events throughout the years and also understands not only the language he's using but also his distinct pattern of promoting his work, if the man intended it to be Wano he was speaking directly about, he would have said so bluntly without the *exact same phrasing* he used to describe the final arc 6 years ago.

Hmm, it not that i don't trust you; but it is not my fault if Oda throws up ambiguous statements.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Hmm, it not that i don't trust you; but it is not my fault if Oda throws up ambiguous statements.
    i dont think oda did it, but the one that translate the statement in their own way, so one may interpret differently than the other, depends on their understanding, maybe the one that read also understand differently from what others trying to convey, depends

Oda has to be vague because plans change and stories expand, and because hype is hype.

Look at the time in the middle of Skypeia he said a strawhat would die next year. Skypeia went another year, and Water 7 lasted three years before Merry died.

Or the Year of Sanji, which didn't really get going until the fall.
    Or how he hoped to be through the reverie and into Wano last year.

And so on. You gotta take the broad statements broadly.

Greg, were you aware of the InkyPen before today? Well I guess you can't answer as Viz/WSJ wasn't featured there.

3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Oh The Incal, that's already a good start

Looks super sweet.

Licensing sounds tough but if they could jump that hurdle it'd be foolish not to explore such a well-established user base.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information