+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Kinda cute how people are commenting/critiquing while obviously not having read the column.

"Masira etc. couldn't be just mink."
    Addressed that.

"He stated he was human."
    Addressed that.

"Hey Merry might be a half too."
    Addressed that too.
    What are you talking about senpai ?
    Following Robby's update, there are only posts that are obviously discussing your column.
    They obviously wanted to discuss those theories after reading your column.
    Wasn't it the point of the thread ?
    Are you drunk senpai ?

7transformation duck rider Chopper Madness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    What are you talking about senpai ?
    Following Robby's update, there are only posts that are obviously discussing your column.
    They obviously wanted to discuss those theories after reading your column.
    Wasn't it the point of the thread ?
    Are you drunk senpai ?
    then they should click the link and actually read his column

3ds friend code: 2509-2091-9671

Kinda cute how people are commenting/critiquing while obviously not having read the column.

Addressed that.
    Yes, you did. My apologies I didn't read it properly because I skimmed through it. I had to skim through your column because I was pressed for time at the moment I was reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper Madness View Post
    then they should click the link and actually read his column
    But they obviously did.

Good call with Captain Gorilla there Kage. Another Twitter fan also suggested that bear Marine might be a full mink as well. Great finds all.
    How about that walrus-looking man who was allied with Whitebeard?

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    How about that walrus-looking man who was allied with Whitebeard?
    Good one I had to cheat and go look up his name= Islewan.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Well, this thread just took a horrible turn!

in response to thread derailment in Theories thread here

If we're on the subject of listing obscure potential minks, what about Dirt Boss and Forest Boss from the Gedatsu covers. The mole's even got those beady little eyes.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    If we're on the subject of listing obscure potential minks, what about Dirt Boss and Forest Boss from the Gedatsu covers. The mole's even got those beady little eyes.
    I think they are akin to Eyelashes and are sentient animals.

Addressed that.

Addressed that.

Addressed that too.

Oh intranets.

Good call with Captain Gorilla there Kage. Another Twitter fan also suggested that bear Marine might be a full mink as well. Great finds all.
    Cant message y, so ill just respond here

"Hello, Greg, just wanted to let you know as I was rereading the previous chapter section from beginning to start ( currently on 609, lol ) that reading your opinions especially during the ennies lobby arc where a breath of fresh air, i dont know if you'll be posting in the current threads again but i love your reactions and everything lol. "

Keep up the excellent work
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Addressed that.

Addressed that.

Addressed that too.

Oh intranets.

I dunno why Shoujou would lie about his own species. Also, how exactly one gets a gorilla/orangutan sibling pair if they were supposed to be half-human?

And aren't horns like buck teeth in the OP world (i.e. they randomly develop them)? I mean, this would open a weird precedent if Caesar or Merry were half-Mink or something, like what about Moriah? Or Kaidou? Or Hannyabal and Saldeath?
    Last edited by King Cannon; November 8th, 2015 at 08:28 PM.

I always thought that Magellan, CC, Hannyabal and co are serpentine

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    I dunno why Shoujou would lie about his own species. Also, how exactly one gets a gorilla/orangutan sibling pair if they were supposed to be half-human?

And aren't horns like buck teeth in the OP world (i.e. they randomly develop them)? I mean, this would open a weird precedent if Caesar or Merry were half-Mink or something, like what about Moriah? Or Kaidou? Or Hannyabal and Saldeath?
    What if Mink family's are just as diverse as Fish folk? You know a Gold Fish Mermaid and Coloncanth(sp?) Merman giving birth to a species of shark merman.

I believe when asked in an SBS why people have horns, Oda just went, "horns are cool!" From the beginning I could see Oda just wanting to give horns to people for no good reason beyond them looking nice and then later on as the world developed, decided that people with horns could have mink in their blood. Having horns could just mean they have a grand father or great grand mother who was mink, who knows?

As for the ape guys, don't one of them have a tail? I didn't buy that they were human when it was stated to us. Back then Oda could have very well intended them to be strange looking humans and maybe they were raised to think that way. Could be a Pappag like situation you know?
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

There was a very gorilla-looking dude in Foxy's crew that could be tossed into the maybe-mink pile as well - Hamburg.

On the subject of horns; it's interesting because some of them look very clearly animalistic(Merry, Caeser) while others I am more inclined to think belong to possibly another subspecies of humanoids or something.

Oars, Oars Jr. and Kaido all have very very similar horns and are similarly colossal; Avalo Pizaro could maybe fit into this category as well but he's obviously much much smaller in size compared to the previously mentioned.

Magellan's horns were confirmed to be just an accessory as we saw him removed them to use as a weapon at one point, with twin tails underneath - likewise, Saldeath's horns were just part of his hat.

And then you have guys like Moriah and Hannyabal with those forehead style horns so they could fit into the (possibly?) mink descended category.

I dunno why Shoujou would lie about his own species.
    Which is why he wouldn't be lying if he has mixed blood and/or doesn't know his origin.

Also, how exactly one gets a gorilla/orangutan sibling pair if they were supposed to be half-human?

And aren't horns like buck teeth in the OP world (i.e. they randomly develop them)?
    That was never stated anywhere but it could easily be mistakenly assumed like many of the surprises Oda keeps in plain sight.

like what about Moriah?
    You mean snake-neck tribe?

Or Kaidou?
    Like Oars?

Or Hannyabal
    Also potentially snake-neck?

and Saldeath?
    Was he ever seen without his hat as an adult?

I specifically mentioned them because of their obviously animalistic influences whereas the others are simply horns. Which all said and done, considering the age of the world, could *easily* be remnants of past mink crossbreeds. It's not really weird at all.

You guys are amazing with all the potential mink-related individuals. It's amazing what different fans retain. I would never have pulled Islewan from memory.

Now that we know that is the fur that makes the minks, the monkey mountain alliance could be just super weird humans or part minks,since they didn't carry fur.Masira's tail can be a weird extra to complete the monkey apperance and Shoujou's statement won't be a contradiction.The same can be said about Captain Gorilla,the coffee monkeys kindnappers in Sabaody archipelago(they also had tails like Masira), the walrus guy who was Whitebeard's captain and the Groggy monsters.

The bear guy who was turned into a zombie in Marineford,Basil Hawkin's cat crew member and the Yeti Coll Brothers could fit the criteria for being full Minks(fur covering the whole body is probably the ultimate factor)

As for Saldeath, in the sbs section he was shown without horns when he was a kid unlike Hannyabal, so it's just a wierd hat.

Anyway that's how i apply the new Mink perspective into old weird characters anyway.

You know, I don't think there such a thing as half-mink.

You know, I don't think there such a thing as half-mink.

Half fishman-half human and half fishman-half giant is a cannon thing(as weird it may be)so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by gangonga View Post
    Half fishman-half human and half fishman-half giant is a cannon thing(as weird it may be)so why not?
    Maybe because Minks are not a race.

Maybe because Minks are not a race.
    At Sabaody archipelago,when Duval showed Sanji the list with all the known races and their price if they were to be sold,the Minks were listed along the giants,fishmen,dwarfes,longarms etc.

What about half-fishman half-mink?
    Prediction. Laffitte's ability: Tori Tori Fruit, Model Albatross, which brings bad luck;

I'm working on my bad English, sorry.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information