+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1525

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Greg, what do you think will be Vinsmoke's role from now? By that I mean they will do something crazy and surprise the reader of their role is to be """"damsels in distress"""" of this ceremony?

At this point I think they will help hold off BM while other go bake the cake.

After bringing up the emperors of the underworld in your new column do you think there is a possibility for a place like "pirate island" in the new world? where the emperors of the underworld and the brokers can make there businesse? something like Jaya but on a bigger scale?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
    At this point I think they will help hold off BM while other go bake the cake.
    I think so, everything has been built-up for the moment Big Mom wil go crazy.
    I don't expect Oda to take the spotlight from BM when everyone will soon need to hold her back.

Then again I really don't care, their all boring as FUCK!!!

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

aayy lmao, this is true, besides Reiju, I don't even know which one is Yonji and which one is ichiji xD.

Well, we know Reiju is going to suck up that poison which means those rockets are going to be fired off. But as for the rest of them, I'd like for them to get their shit served to them not for vengeance but rather so that they can see Sanji shine. *That* will be the real victory.

Bellamy, *thank you* for bringing up Pirate Island! I was wondering where the cooldown arc might be before the war and I was willing to believe it *might* be Elbaf but now that you've reminded me of it I'm hard-pressed to think of a better place! That would be amazing!

Baywatch got nothin' on me The Tenth Strawhat's Avatar

Going to a robot pirate island like Jaya for the New World sounds cool. That would most likely happen after Wano Country.
    The faces of a Straw Hat.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

uuhmm Tortuga, cool.

I wonder where is Green Bull ever going to be revealed in all this mess.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

On one hand, I do kind of wish more of them was seen, like their technology and the clones....but being genetically engineered to be sneering sociopaths makes for difficult different characterization. I can see why they didn't get a full arc to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    They're discussing my article at the One Piece website. The Wapol and Easter egg bit appear in the same part of the column.
    OK thank you Greg

Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar

Bellamy, *thank you* for bringing up Pirate Island! I was wondering where the cooldown arc might be before the war and I was willing to believe it *might* be Elbaf but now that you've reminded me of it I'm hard-pressed to think of a better place! That would be amazing!
    If we're gonna see Pirate Island it's almost a given to include a second Davy back Fight there. The concept of Davy Back Fight itself was conceived there and it has always been at least a little bit strange that Oda introduced such a distinctive and seemingly well-known thing such as Davy back Fight in the Pirate World only to never bring it up again.

If Pirate Island should come after Wano, this of course means that I have to change much of my predictions, since many of those rested among the assumption that it will be Wano-Elbaf-Raftel. Nevertheless, Elbaf still has to come up. It was already teased with the mention of Loki. The question is how fast Oda wants to approach the endgame after the extremely lengthy arc Wano's gonna be and if he might take time for maybe Elbaf and Pirate Island? Or maybe one of those before Wano? But that contradicts statements that after Totland, the Reverie and Wano will follow. It would also be a bad decision in my opinion to include another island before Wano since Zoro and the others are already on the way to Wano.

Well, we know Reiju is going to suck up that poison which means those rockets are going to be fired off. But as for the rest of them, I'd like for them to get their shit served to them not for vengeance but rather so that they can see Sanji shine. *That* will be the real victory.

well there is nothing to thank... your column with the emperors of the underworld and a possible owe they could have to the Strawhats made me think about a place where all these guys could make their business the best and whats a better place than a island just for pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    aayy lmao, this is true, besides Reiju, I don't even know which one is Yonji and which one is ichiji xD.
    Even I find Reiju boring.

greg how do you think oda will handle pudding

On a scale of her changing being from Kyuin (1) to Zuko (10) (couldnt think of a 10 scale redemption from the animes Ive seen so I hope you wont object to this lol)

Im really hoping she doesnt just turn good and lose her venom right away

I also feel im one of the minorities here who thinks oda is doing something beyond the whole "bad women are bad because tragic backstory ruined them" and I feel like if he gives nuance to this it coukd be great
    Last edited by Long John Silvers Rayleigh; April 21st, 2017 at 05:16 PM.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    Spoiler:

Not firelord ozai or zuko firelord111's Avatar

I personally think everyone will somehow be redeemed

By fire be purged

I'm being obstinate but I'll also be damned if Oda hasn't put all the pieces in place for Pudding to be the mastermind.

*If* I'm wrong it's another DR where everything is perfectly in line for Leo to be Mingo's natural enemy only to have Law steal the show.

So, is all the drama necessary? Is Pudding really turning?

The long-term answer is *maybe*. Because this is OP. The short-term answer is *probably not* if I'm right. The question becomes at this junction, what does Oda make Pudding do (not THINK about doing or TRYING to do, but *actually pull off*) to piss off Sanji?

She needs to shoot Nami.

Nami needs a moment ffs.

Nami should already have beef with Pudding from playing with Sanji like a doll.

Those two would be be wonderfully matched in terms of motivation. If she shoots freaking Nami, then all bets are off. And ffs, I'm not saying Sanji needs to rescue Nami, just that that kind of action would help remove *ANY* sympathy developed for her in the reader and Sanji's eyes for the time being.

I concede that's simply one option of many but it seems like a logical progression that would direct our emotions in the most productive way.

Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar

Or! Pudding is indeed the mastermind, however, this is all one trippy arc, where Pudding is using awakening, so she is projecting the "memory/moment" she wants to. In other words: Big Mom is not real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaka. View Post
    Sorry to barge in that haki discussion, but I have some thought about Pudding I want to share.

Don't you think this is where Oda is heading with Pudding? (quote from Alice in Wonderland)

What if she was abused as a child, so she decided to create herself a wonderland, a place where everyone respects her, where she is the most valuable person, where she can do whatever she wants and live a good life?
    What is she never was Big Mom's child so she changed her and her family memories to make herself one of the daughters?
    What if Big Mom hated freaks, because she herself is kind of a freak, so Pudding changed her memories so that she would love the weirdos and therefore her?
    What if her third eye has no superpowers and she just changed BM's memories so that she could be valuble and therefore respected?
    What if she was to marry a giant but refused and changed everyone's memories so that they wouldn't blame her for not doing it?

What if her good side wasn't the only thing she was acting? What if her evil side was also an act? What if crying Pudding from this chapter was the first time we actually saw the REAL Pudding? I mean, her cute side was just too cute to be real, but people seem to ignore that her evil side is also downwright cartoonish.

Just look how some people are calling this sudden change of Pudding bullshit, but what if... what if that NONSENSE was what Oda was aiming at? What if Pudding changed so much in Big Mom and her family through memory change, and in herself through the constant role playing(be it good or evil) that "everything became what it isn't"? What if she created herself a wonderland and is just tired of it and its fakeness?

About Pudding, whereas it might not go in the evil mastermind direction, it still can go this way. And I've got a feeling Dahaka really might be perfectly spot on here.
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

If Pudding was to be actually evil, why would we even have the flashback? Even if she attacks somebody, it will be a move of desperation where she doesn't know what to do anymore, it won't be easy to really hate her in this case. And "she's still evil, she changed her own memories!" hypothesis seems to me to be on the same level as "Jinbe stiil doesn't have to join, he will die!" one (no offense). The only way I can see it making any sense is if it is revealed Pudding isn't a good actor at all - she just always changes her own memories to fit her current persona. It would still be weird as hell, but One Piece-weird instead of bad fanfic-weird.

But what I would personally want to see is Pudding being revealed to screw with other people's memories (especially Big Mom's) while not being irredeemably evil herself. The theory of her being the one who made BM into wanting to have Totland as "inclusive, no discrimination" country seems particularly appealing, The ending where no one turns out to be as bad as they initially seemed (however still not being exactly good people) after being portrayed as incredibly boring and cartoony villains would be great. I'd find it especially fitting in case of certain somebody turning out to be a traitor at the end of this arc.
    All hail Machvise-sama, Arlong Park Character Tournament 2016 Champion!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information