+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1450

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It's one chapter less than usual columns because I caught up to chapters in real time.

Chapter 864 was not included because that chapter does not release legally until next Monday.
    Oh my bad... didnt know about the Chapters you use for the columns... just seemed short... and i once have seen from you in this thread that sometime parts of your column arent accepted...

after your words about the anime filler i watched some of it... and now i know why i dont watch the anime

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    (...)

I don't think it deserves praise for something it *should* be doing every week.
    I had pretty much the same thoughts about this too. Most of the time the Animation is underwhelming, so I was happy BM's song was executed this well. Especially for the end of an Episode. Usually the end of an Episode is drawn/animated the worst, because of time/Deadline or sth. I especially remember when Luffy cried post-war, that he still got his nakama out there (was @ AL). God, his nakama were drawn awfully...!
    My imagination of Franky's (future) masterpiece: Sunny-Shogun

Has it been officially romanized as "Sola" and not "Sora"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Just a decision to go along with the anime.

Doesn't roll off the tongue but it'd be odd to contradict the spelling in the episode i'm talking about.

#rockmehardplace

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    Has it been officially romanized as "Sola" and not "Sora"?
    She's a loner

Whenever someone tells me "jimbei isn't joining" I'd wish to smack them in the face with the blood transfusion page.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Is there still literally 1 person alive who thinks that by this point?

Only the people who think he'll die, which is even dumber IMO.

I was with an old friend catching up, and he dropped that bomb, a Jimbei is dead. With a "Carrot for Nakama".
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I was with an old friend catching up, and he dropped that bomb, a Jimbei is dead. With a "Carrot for Nakama".
    I think we can all tell that he was never truly your friend.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

I think Jinbe will die by getting hit by the Tamatebako bomb which smacks him right into the Thousand Sunny where he dies stuck into the door.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Whenever someone tells me "jimbei isn't joining" I'd wish to smack them in the face with the blood transfusion page.
    jimbei isn't joining
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

Why people keep caring about shit of Jinbe joining or not, people should care to realize that Teach will be the Pirate King, not Luffy.

Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it
    Even if something can be known about it, knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Law will cure all diseases, not Chopper.

Even the Jinbe cannot fit through doorsease?
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARTEMlS View Post
    Even the Jinbe cannot fit through doorsease?
    Fitting through the Gates of Justice to enter Marineford was the greatest psychological conflict and triumph in the whole series. The rest of the war was nothing more than an epilogue. Practically an afterthought.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Fitting through the Gates of Justice to enter Marineford was the greatest psychological conflict and triumph in the whole series. The rest of the war was nothing more than an epilogue. Practically an afterthought.
    Did we actually see Jinbe doing that? Or maybe he completely avoided the gate, but was fast enough to again be back at Luffy and the others so that we didn't notice.

I wonder how exactly he was able to leave Impel Down, though. I guess that has to be something more...

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ARTEMlS View Post
    Did we actually see Jinbe doing that? Or maybe he completely avoided the gate, but was fast enough to again be back at Luffy and the others so that we didn't notice.

I wonder how exactly he was able to leave Impel Down, though. I guess that has to be something more...
    Ivankov probably used his hormone powers to resize his body and let him pass through.
    This new era those guys talk about is total bullshit. An era when pirate dreams are ending?!!! Huh? Well?! ZEHAHAHAHAHA.....
    PEOPLE'S DREAMS..... NEVER END!!!!
    Ain't that right?!!!

Actually... Would it not be more fitting if Jinbei was killed by Blueno? I mean, who better in the series, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    Actually... Would it not be more fitting if Jinbei was killed by Blueno? I mean, who better in the series, seriously?
    So Blueno for final Blackbeard Commander confirmed?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information