+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Filler-less anime

Default Re: Filler-less anime

Happy Monday, Looks like Dressrosa 26 has finally been finished! I know One Pace has been back at it for a while now but it's been so long since they've touched Dressrosa it's almost surreal.

But as far as editing goes (if you want to give it a shot) Sony Vegas is a very solid place to start so, if you can get your hands on it, you're good to go.

Hey guys! Sorry for not being active around here. I have lost almost all my motivation for this project, even more so now that one pace is back on it. Working late night doesn't help
    If i get my motivation back i will keep on going but i don't see that happening anytime soon.
    When i started editing i was unemployed and had all the time in the world, now all my freedoms are gone :(

But I am certain that Stan will do a good job :)

Ah man,schnoopy,this is some sad news.I really liked your edits and you made such a great contribution to all us fans.You have my thanks.
    Could you tell me what software you used for the editing?I will (maybe( try to fill your shoes as well as I can :D

Wilze D Wild,thank you for the software tip,will definitely consider it.Also thanks for the news,didn't know One Pace finally brought out something again.Great news :)

Quote Originally Posted by stan56 View Post
    Ah man,schnoopy,this is some sad news.I really liked your edits and you made such a great contribution to all us fans.You have my thanks.
    Could you tell me what software you used for the editing?I will (maybe( try to fill your shoes as well as I can :D

Wilze D Wild,thank you for the software tip,will definitely consider it.Also thanks for the news,didn't know One Pace finally brought out something again.Great news :)
    Yes, I used what Wilze D wild suggested :) Sony Vegas Pro

Ok,so 719 is underway.Can somebody give me an idea where I can upload it for FREE?

Quote Originally Posted by stan56 View Post
    Ok,so 719 is underway.Can somebody give me an idea where I can upload it for FREE?
    Use mega.nz that's what I did.

Thanks Wilze D Wild,I guess I'll use mega.nz
    By the way,sorry for the wait but my PC broke down 8 days ago and so i couldn't work on 719.If I get it back from repair early next week then you can count with 719 near the weekend :)

Schnoopy had fallen, looking for a new hero :)

Seriously Good luck with your life schnoopy.

Good luck stan with this I always thought FF should try to organize a team rather than each one trying it by themselves, it would distribute the load on people rather than each time someone has to take the front line, also once this get to be an episode by episode release it will be a much simpler thing to do. The problem each time someone stop the episodes backlog gets bigger and bigger.

Wilze do you need a premium account to upload to mega?

Thanks AMT,will do my best...once my f***ing PC is finally back from the f***ing repair.I am again sorry for the delay,you wouldn't believe how frustrated I am that I have to wait and can't start.
    Bilding a team or simply more people working on one episode at a time wouldn't be bad but only few people really have the time,I suppose,to actually edit episodes.Not to mention the FF comunity is small and I am sure most people would rather wait until One Pace finishes...

Update: my PC is really fucked up,first a sofware Problem (and long repair time),now a hardware Problem.It seems I won't be editing anything,much less use my PC,for a while.Thus the wait for a new FF-hero goes on...
    Last edited by stan56; September 3rd, 2016 at 10:22 AM.

Is there someone who made Skypiea arc filler-less?
    I wait for Jinbe as Nakama

Quote Originally Posted by Jinbe#10 View Post
    Is there someone who made Skypiea arc filler-less?

I think One Pace is working in it. It's not done though

Not one piece but I'm not registered to any other anime boards Here's there last 2 episodes of Dragonball Super [97-98] turned into one, to see what it would be like with faster pacing https://mega.nz/#!QSBU0KiT!yTySyK5ou...4QU0zlAW5MlR_o

i like john cena and randy playercena5241's Avatar

DO NOT POST THAT HERE. this frum is for the OP anime.

NEVER GIVE UP.
    STRAGHT EDGE MEANS I BETTER THAN U.

I made 4 episodes(850-853) of my own. No way near as good as one pace, but I thought I'll share it anyways.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zQ?usp=sharing

Empress of Diabetes Miss Saturday's Avatar

I remember maybe 4 or 5 years ago there was a group of people (or maybe a couple? idk) that would stream entire arcs of One Piece over a weekend, slowly going through the entire series (with all filler taken out of course) and when they got to the most current content they'd just start all over again. No idea if they're still around doing their stream but it attracted a good number of people every time. Anybody know who they were/if they're still around?

One Piece Episode 866-867 & little bit of 868
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K0...bSVPSMo2p5gTS3

Fun edit: Spoilers for ep 36 of One Pace whole cake island. This is the final punch of the battle with the flash back and stupid snake/wriggly hand thing taken out. 30mb https://mega.nz/#!QcVVWa7C!GYapA8uop...YM84ASrEVQSHFQ
    Last edited by parappa; March 5th, 2019 at 08:50 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information