+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Filler-less anime

Default Re: Filler-less anime

Omg Shogunreaper!! Thank you so much! you are amazing! ^_^
    Wilze D Wild I love the results of the chapters already, but Iīm so happy that you want to improve it! I wish I could help you somehow, for now you have all my gratitude! :))

getting harder to cut around stuff, so much time is wasted on long pauses between words.

added episode 7

Thanks for the tip with the right player, all the sound errors are gone. I noticed some very rough cuts here and there, as some ending frames from cut scenes are still there, but all in all, I not only love what you are doing, Shogunreaper, but I am amazed by how rapidly you should out content :D
    And you kept the Smoker-Luffy fight in episode 5. I was too afraid you would cut it, due to it being partially filler (as far as I remember). I don't mind amazing, actionpacked, fast paced filler like that.

the fight is mostly canon, but they added a few scenes that would be awkward to cut around, it wasn't that long anyway.

noticed i didn't cut some stuff out of episode 5 that i should have

added episode 5v2 with some fixes
    Last edited by Shogunreaper; November 19th, 2015 at 03:16 PM.

Love the pic you added to the first post,looks awesome.

Thanks

Last edited by parappa; November 20th, 2015 at 09:40 AM.

Hey guys, can I have your paypal email or something so I can repay you for keep doing all this? I wanted to do this with the One Pace team, but when I found them they have stopped making the chapters already :( I donīt have so much money saved right now, but I would like to do it in the future ^_^

Thank you so much!

Probably get sued if we took money

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Fixed version of 690 https://mega.nz/#!RI0HRL6L!2BJeb-xod17-q51HhK9d__ylUnnI3Da7_8yGnq0SvuY
    added to previous post aswell

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

One Piece Filler Free 691 done

OnePieceFF 691 https://mega.nz/#!YM9mHKbJ!7qrHdDnxm...wFUABt-Xqi98Bw

Quote Originally Posted by parappa View Post

One Piece Filler Free 691 done

OnePieceFF 691 https://mega.nz/#!YM9mHKbJ!7qrHdDnxm...wFUABt-Xqi98Bw
    Amazing! How quick you are and the cuts are seemingless. It's puzzling that a normal paced episode is just 10 minutes long.
    And as usually to nitpick: When the subtitles show locations, it tells the format and not shows the format (if you know what I mean): basically "Kin'emon's side <font size="27" size="cx90" color yadayadayada"

Yeah I forgot to mention, I noticed that sub error but I cant fix it sorry
    Thanks for noticing my amazing cuts

The old good episodes used to use 2 chapters or more, so it makes sense that a new episode with all the filler taken out would be about 10 minutes, seeing as they only use 1 chapter now
    Toei should just do 26 episodes a year so they can use 2 chapters per episode

Thanks parappa.

How close is Toei to finishing the arc by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffi View Post
    Thanks parappa.

How close is Toei to finishing the arc by now?
    Last episode covered Chapter 777, the defeat over Doffy is around 789, but the arc doesnt officially end before ~801.

I guess it will be finished by spring/summer 2016, but I bet they'll squeeze in a special filler arc for the next movie again before continuing with Zou.
    Last edited by halfaxa9; November 20th, 2015 at 05:26 PM.

only thing i care about in dressrossa is G4.

can't wait...

I second that,G4 blew me away in the manga and I want it to be super awesome in the anime!!!If not Toei will burn!

We must at least finish Dressrosa at this point)

After a little while can you combine them in packages of 2-3 episodes, 9-10 minutes is a little short and I figure combining them wouldnt be that difficult

But f course after you catch up a little more of course.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

They are already being combined, check the first post. The size is a little heavy, but that's the best we got now. Anyone is free to improve on it though.
    Last edited by Ruffi; November 21st, 2015 at 12:40 AM.

9-10 minutes episodes are completely fine with me.

Good news everyone! Is what I want to say but it's not ALL good news sadly.

Thanks for the recommendation Shogunreaper, SMMV Splitter Business is a good program but it still didn't solve my size issue completely.

I joined the 2 base video files together (no cuts or opening added) and it gave me a solid file around 300 MBs. But as soon as I do ANY editing to it, it jumps up the file size back to 600+.

I have a full day of work ahead of me (not the fun kind) so I won't be back till later tonight but I'll mess around with it more then. But what does everyone think? If you're okay with larger sizes I'll keep uploading them but I could also maybe have a separate smaller one with no edits...unless I figure out how to fix it.

Also, it's crazy that that anime won't finish Dressrosa till sometime next year. But I think immediately doing a filler arc would be helpful. MAYBE the first few episodes of the next arc will actually be filler free.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information