+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Dungeon Meshi

Default Re: Dungeon Meshi

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    i think we can trust in his trauma from the former dungeon and that he wants to avoid it happens to this one
    That we can. What I doubt is how far he is prepared to go for this, especially if he starts seriously thinking Laius & co are threatening to awaken the dungeon. He is obviously trying to spare innocent lives, but I don't think he will be as merciful when it comes to a handful of offenders who in his eye are playing with fire.
    Although it seems the elves' methods will be so much against his convictions that he might come to consider Laius a lesser evil in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

New chapter is out: https://mangadex.org/title/13871/dungeon-meshi

The cover page was a good idea. It helps understand what the elves are doing. But I wonder if this dungeon is really typical or if the mad sorcerer makes it a bit special

Public Dungeon Announcement was cute. And color me surprised Kabron was useful in one thing that didn't involved killing humans.

Short chapter again. And the fairy is one of the elves' staff. Misurn continues to be the coolest of the elf bunch.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/640130/1
    Take my words back Kabron did a good deed.
    And the elven group is a bunch of former criminals masters dark arts used to control dungeons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elf captain Misurn is the best character in anime/manga. Kabru maybe did something good but he also prolonged this whole thing. Ogre Marcille is great.

Loving ogre Marcille and dwarf Chilchack. I hope Kabru and Misurn somehow escape their fate, they're an interesting pair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

The author had to draw halfling Senshi again. I agree, he is too cute that way

I’m so charmed by how much Kui is clearly indulgently into the race transformation bit and I’ve been looooving the elf captain

Oh god, halfling Senchi is too damn adorable. D'awwwww <3

so which do you prefer, Elf Senshi or Halfling Senshi ?

https://mangadex.org/chapter/663529/1
    KoichiChilchack cheats. No dignity!

Seemed kind of weird going from last chapter to this chapter. I thought I might have skipped a chapter on accident. It's nice getting some more backstory though.

From reddit:
    Chilchack has 3 adult daughters but he's only 28 years old. Since they're adults, that means they youngest is at least 14 years old which could mean a couple possible things.
      • Assuming halflings have a relatively long gestation period with a postpartum recovery period, Chilchack had his daughters before adulthood in the equivalent of multiple teenage pregnancies.
    • 2) Chilchack's daughters are triplets.
    • 3) Chilchack and his wife did the dirty a whole lot early on but the relationship devolved into a frigid marriage where he couldn't be bothered to pursue his wife.
    • 4) Halflings breed rapidly and having 3 kids in a year is normal for his species.
    • Place your bets people. Does that mean Chilchack is having a mid life crisis?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information