+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Ugly Party

Default Re: Ugly Party

Will you go towards the puddles, hold the hand of the mime or cry for Curupora to aid you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal
    I don't really feel like trusting random demons falling from the sky. The puddles look intriguing enough so I decided to go toward them.
    Hidden:
    The female mime made a confused expression, she withdrew the right hand and closed the make believe umbrella she was pretending to hold, she then launched the umbrella at you.

You were quick and got up, dodging the invisible threat, you started to run towards the water puddles, the light blue glow was shining strongly. When you were on the puddles, a light beam came from your chest and stopped at your hands, it was the trident you used when you were in the cavern.

The female mime was still dancing, it was a weird/sexy dance, it looked like she was trying to entice you, she was pretending that she was holding a big rope, she made a make believe lasso,ready to capture you, you looked at her white face, she was smiling and making a *come here* gesture with her fingers.

-"UGAGAGA, Monster weird, no native to forest, Jericho behind, Curupora knows, but baby strong, baby fight with weird weapon... Wait, is that magic ? Is this baby using magic ? HOW ? I have to ask him or his parents after this silly fight."- Curupora was talking with herself while eating a bunch of fruits, she was resting on a big branch on a near tree.

The female mime was getting closer to you, she was not scared of the trident or you.

Enemy fight:
    Hidden:
    Mime (true form)

HP: 20
    Attck: 15
    Deff: 0
    SpAttck: 50
    SpDeff: 0
    Exp: 25

What will you do ? Fight the mime, let her capture you or climb a tree and talk with Curupora ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; January 6th, 2017 at 10:11 PM.

What will you do ? Fight the mime, let her capture you or climb a tree and talk with Curupora ?
    I decided to try fighting the mine. Despite its high attack power it looks pretty squishy...
    Hidden:
    The female mime was approaching you when suddenly, she winked at you and threw the make believe lasso in your direction, the invisible rope caught your neck, the mime was happy, she was clapping her hands and jumping, after that, the monster started to collect the rope thus dragging you towards her and the open chest, it seemed like she wanted to put you inside the treasure chest.

When you were almost near the chest, you swang the trident in the direction of the white face monster, suddenly, all the water puddles came to life and went flying towards the mime's feet, it then started to freeze and turn in to ice, holding the mime in place, she was scared and started to pretend to cry, you ignored her theatrical perfomace and pierced her with the trident, she made a long and over the top death perfomance before dissolving in to a black puddle of ink, floating on top of the puddle of ink, you saw a small rock falling on the ground.

Curupora saw everything, she was still eating the weird fruits on the branch, she looked at you as she threw herself off the tree, you thought she was going to die, but a lot of vines and branches helped her on her fall, she landed on the ground safe and sound, with only one leg, she hopped towards you.

-"UGAAAAAAAAAA, Baby super strong, Curupora amazed, nice fight, but, Curupora confused, how baby use magic ? Is baby really baby ?"- As she was looking at the puddle of ink, she noticed some weird blue and green orbs floating towards you and her, some of them entered your body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You won !! You got 25 points !

-"UGAAAAGA-GA !! Curupora max level, Curupora no need for Exp, Curupora gives to brave baby. Take Exp, baby, Curupora stole kill, Curupora ashamed."- The female demon gave you a big blue/green orb.

You grabbed the orb and it entered your body.

You won !! You got 30 points !

Curupora started to sniff around, before you noticed, she was sniffing you, she was holding the crimson spear from before, all of a sudden, she pointed the spear to you.

-"UGAAA-GA, Answer Curupora, is baby really baby ?"- As the sniffing was getting stronger. -"UGAGAGA, Or baby is human ?"- The mask was preventing you to see her face, but her tone was threatening.

Will you attack Curupora, try to escape or tell her the truth ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; January 9th, 2017 at 03:12 PM.

Will you attack Curupora, try to escape or tell her the truth ?
    T-that was surprisingly easy! Perhaps the mime was just a trash mob....
    Curupora gives me bad vibes so I pushed the spear away and ran. I don't think I'm strong enough to solo boss fights yet.
    Hidden:
    -"UGAAAA-GA, What baby doing ? Baby get lost in evil forest !! No run, stay with Curupora, Curupora good, forest dangerous !!"- Said Curupora while hopping towards you with her single leg, when you noticed, you were far away from the wild demon, but you could feel she was still following you.

You were still running when, suddenly, you find yourself in a meadow, there, you saw a huge ruin of a old temple, and, all around the place, there was a lot of mandrills made of fire, they were eating fruits and meat, fighting and dancing with bones and skulls, human skulls. They didn't noticed you, but you could see that there was roughly 60 of them scattered around the temple ruins and a fat monkey with a funny hat sitting on the entrance of the temple, it was smoking a banana.

You could hear a small gust of wind behind you, it was Curupora, she was landing on the ground with the help of vines and branches -"UGAAAAAAA...Baby fast...Is baby smart ? Fire monkeys evil, very dangerous fight, trust Curupora... UGAAA, If Curupora removes mask, baby friend of Curupora ? But, baby must tell Curupora if baby human."- The wild demon was standing behind you, one of the vines was holding a big round red fruit, she grabbed it and offered to you.

Will you tell her the truth and ask her to remove the mask, fight the mandrills or attack her thus removing her mask with your weapon ?

Will you tell her the truth and ask her to remove the mask, fight the mandrills or attack her thus removing her mask with your weapon ?
    I decided to be nice for a change and tell her the truth and ask her to remove the mask. I am not going to eat that fruit though.
    Hidden:
    -"UGAAAAAAAAAAAAA-GA, Curupora right, baby stinks, thought diaper, but human stink."- The wild female did a small laugh, she was still looking at the meadow and the fire primates.

-"UGAAAGA-GA, Fake baby promise Curupora no hate, Curupora removes mask for fake baby, fake baby trusts Curupora, right ?"- You agreed and she started to take off the red mask. Behind the mask, you saw a middle aged human female, she had gray hair that was arranged in a single bun behind her head, but the most standout feature was her face, it was covered with huge and nasty scars, it was like her face was cut in a lot of places and then, it was ripped out by someone. She made a small and shy smile.

-"UGAA-GAGA, Curupora... I am joking, I can talk normaly"- She laughed and was playing with the red fruit, she was looking at her reflection on the fruit, she made a disgusted face and then looked at you with a intrigued face.

-"So, you are not a demon, that is..interesting, a baby would never be able to use magic, only a few demons can use it nowadays, since it was banned a long time ago, only the ones that graduated in the Starbucks academy of witchcraftery can use magic in the Underworld."- Curupora said with a wise tone.

-"Now that I know this piece of information, I have another one, how can a human use magic ? It must be that strange weapon you used before, I sensed a huge dorment magical power comming from it."- As the old woman was holding her chin with one of her hands. She started to hop towards the meadow.

While looking at the monkeys, she remembered something.

-" Oh yeah, I am human, like you, that is quite the surprise, right ? For me, is quite comforting to see another human in this place, nice to meet you, my name is..or was.. Jaiyana.....Veracruz."- When she said her last name, she made a ugly grimace.

-"Can I ask you something, what a human is doing in the Underworld, did Jericho stole something from you ? Or are you after something ? Is it gold ? Or perhaps, destruction of the moon brothel, ops, sorry, """"academy""""."- Jaiyana did the quotations marks sign with her hands while laughing hard.

As you were telling the old human about your adventure so far, she made lots of faces, it was a roller coaster of expressions. -"WOW...Poor knight, you end up in a huge mess, well, I will help you, but I can not leave this forest thanks to a curse."- Jaiyana looked at the forest with a sad expression while putting the mask again, she then looked at you, she was still holding the red fruit in a hand and a weird round black rock on the other.

-"UGAGA, Fake baby forgot mime loot, here."- As she gave you the rock.

Curupora was hiding and looking at the monkeys, she gave you the red fruit. -"UGAGAGA, Fake baby throws meat bomb far, evil monkeys follow smell, we safe, we run, we escape."- As you threw the fruit, making the aforementioned explosion after a short period of time all the monkeys did went to the direction of the delicious smell of meat.

She made a sign for you to mount on her back, as you obeyed her. she started to jump really high, so high that you both passed through the top of the trees, from there, you could see a huge mall on the right and a huge church on the left.

-"UGAA, Where fake baby going ? Jericho or Moon ?"-

Will you go to Jericho or to the academy ? And will you ask more things to Jaiyana ?

Will you go to Jericho or to the academy ? And will you ask more things to Jaiyana ?
    I decided to go to the academy instead of finding Jericho. Well the most obvious thing to ask Jaiyana is who/what is she anyway.
    Hidden:
    As Jaiyana and subsequently, you were jumping from branch to branch towards the huge church, you started to talk with her, you dropped some questions to see if she would respond.

Jaiyana, who was focusing on jumping in the right branches, turned her head to you, who was on her back, she then liffeted the lower part of the mask. -"I already told you, I am a human, just like you, my name, when I was not cursed, was Jaiyana..... Veracruz"- Again, she did a grimace while she said her surname. -"Now, my name is Curupora the spirit that protects people from this evil forest and guide whoever gets lost to a safer place."- She looked over the horizon, when she saw the church, she talked. -"Kid, you know that is extremely prohibited the presence of males in the academy ? If they catch you, they will put you in their jail, are you sure you are safe in that place ?"- As her and you were getting closer to the church.

Arriving in the exit of the forest, you saw a train station, on the ground, you saw a long, almost endless set of rails going to the direction of the academy, the road ahead was narrow and bellow the rails, there was a huge ocean of lava. From the distance, you saw a tram aproaching the station. The old lady. who was still showing her lips underneath the mask started to talk with you, she was happy and it seemed she was crying.

-"Kid, I don't know if is because you are a human, but I started to like you, so I will be more open to your questions, is nice to be able to talk with the same species, demons can be so...annoying."- She let out a huge sigh. -"And the few humans that comes here are just cowards who were tricked by Jericho, they die very quickly though, AHAHAHA."- Her lips made a grim smile.

Jaiyana took a time and sat on the floor. -"So, kid, once, I was married to a very important demon, I even had a beautiful girl with him... But... Society was horrified by the fact that I was a human and the fact that I had a offspring with my husband...Talking about my husband, he was a public demon, his image was in risk, so... He did this to me, at first, I thought we were doing a pleasant stroll, but then, he pushed from a cliff, from that unpleasant moment, I lost my left leg and got some of my scars.... I think he thinks I am dead, but, I guess the "Spirit of vengence" speaked louder and made me a avatar for it."- the female human was getting up with a bit of difficulty.

As she got up, the tram arrived in the station.

Will you enter the tram, speak more with Jaiyana or go back to the forest ?

Will you enter the tram, speak more with Jaiyana or go back to the forest ?
    I decided to ask Jaiyana about her daughter and whether she would like to enter the tram with me. I feel safer with someone around.
    Hidden:
    As you asked about her daughter, Jaiyana looked at the huge mall on the other side, put her hand in her mouth and started to shake, she then started to speak while crying -"Oh my...My daughter..... The last time I saw her, she was so beautiful and pretty for a little girl, sure, she had a weird skin colour and that was one of the reasons why society had so much racism and hate towards my poor Rin... Maybe it was my fault for falling in love with a demon... She must be a beautiful woman by now, I would love to see how she looks nowadays."- As you could see tears falling from her cheeks.

You felt bad for Jaiyana, you wanted to soothe her, when you invited her to join you, she looked at you while she was cleaning her running nose, you could still see the lower part of her face, but her eyes were under the mask.

She then started to speak in between hicups.

-"Kid, I told you... I can not leave this forest... Are you deaf ? I am cursed to stay here as a guardian, the only way to break the curse is to find another person who is willing to be the new guardian."- Said while jumping towards the forest, she turned her face at you.

-"Anyway, now you are safe, when you arrive in the other end, you will find a giant steel gate, you have the hell's pass that I gave to you early on, the one that was with the mime, right ? So you are ready."- While she was talking, the speakers from the tram started to emit a mechanical voice.

-"Last call, this tram is going to the Theology College of the Underworld, if you want to board, this will be the last warning, be sure you have your hell's pass in hand."- When you noticed, Jaiyana was already entering the forest.

Will you enter the tram or will you follow Jaiyana ?

Will you enter the tram or will you follow Jaiyana ?
    I decided to follow Jaiyana. Maybe I can help her a little.
    Hidden:
    Jaiyana, who at this point was already inside the forest, heard you walking towards her, and turned her head to you, she was wearing the demon mask.

-"UGAAAA-GA-GA, fake baby weird, fake baby told Curupora wants go moon school, baby did opposite, fake baby entered forest again, fake baby strong, fake baby fight alone, Curupora not baby-sitter, curupora go now."- As Curupora was ready to jump, you heard vines sliding on the ground and branches spreading over the exit, it seemed you were trapped inside the forest.

When Curupora was ready to jump, a small tremor made her to loose balance and she felt on the ground, you helped her to get up. When she was standing, she looked at the source of the small earthquake. -"UGAA-GAGA, forest told Curupora, Jericho in forest, why mean demon in cursed forest ?"- She moved her head to you and removed the mask. -"Kid, are you one of those new "hip atheists" or you preach for Garnidelia or any other god ? Because Jericho is coming for you, the forest told me, do you have something against him ? Or does he has something against you ?"- As she was talking, you heard a familiar voice, it was shouting Incomprehensible words, but you knew it was something bad.

It was Jericho, he was walking towards you and Curupora, the demon was holding a crystal orb on his hear and had a angry face, you looked at him, he was wearing a tank top, a shorts and a fanny pack. When he saw you two, he politely put the crystal orb back inside his pack. Curupora quickly put the mask back on as the demon was walking towards you two, uppon arriving he made a reverence to the wild demon.

-"What a surprise to find you, mighty Curupora, spirit of the forest and guardian of the damned, now, who do you have there with you ? Another lost soul ?"- He saw you, you were standing behind the masked demon, Jericho, after too much thinking, pointed his index finger to you.

-"Wait, I know you, you were the baby from before, the one that I let a cute monster with, what happened to it ? "- He twisted his head a bit, waiting for your answer.

-"Bah, this is not important right now, what is important is that I received a important call from my office, it was from my security group, they said that they caught on tape a baby freeing a notorius, obnoxious and sickening "demoblin" from her's naughty corner. I was thinking, what a baby would be doing in a scary forest, but then, I remembered that I saw you and I thought, maybe there is some connection between this facts, I should investigate this, and ta-dah, here I am."- As he made a faked surprised expression to you.

Curupora looked at you. -"UGAGGGAA-GA, Jericho right, forest told Curupora Zander gone from cross."- Curupora pointed her crimson spear at you.

-"Now, baby, will you tell me what happend to Zander and also, where she went in a nice, good boy way or I have to be mean ?"- Jericho grabbed his left fist and started to click all his fingers.

What will you answer to Jaiyana ? What will you answer to Jericho ? And will you tell Jericho about the true identity of Curupora ?

What will you answer to Jaiyana ? What will you answer to Jericho ? And will you tell Jericho about the true identity of Curupora ?
    I'll try to bluff my way out of the situation. To Jericho: The demoblin threatened me! It was for my poor life! Or something. To Jaiyana: Old acquaintances. in a 'I have more to talk later' tone that hopefully that she could catch. I decided not to tell Jericho about the true identity of Curupora yet.
    Hidden:
    Jericho raised his eyebrows in surprise, looked at you, then looked at the masked demon. -"Really now ?"- As Jericho made a sarcastic smile and started to walk towards the female demon. -"Mighty spirit of the forest, is he lying ?"- Asked with a warm smile.

Curupora lowered her spear that was facing your face and released a heavy breath from behind her mask. -"UGGAAGA, Curupora powers no work this way, forest tells, I listen, Jericho questioning ? Ask forest, forest answers, forest tells Curupora, Curupora tells Jericho."- It seemed she was spacing out, when. -"UGAAGA-GA, forest told Curupora, Zander went to Moon School."- Saying that, the vines started to wrap around her body and lift her up.

-"Great, just great..Well, that place is off my limits, but that is not the end, HA, no it is not, if she makes a SINGLE mistake, I will be there, ready to capture her again..."- When he ended his speach, he looked at you. -"And with this new piece of information that you gave me, that she threatened the life of a baby, I can put her in jail for ever, or even, death penalty, MU-HAHAHA"- As he laughed and began to rub his hands together.

As he was laughing, the sound of "Oops I did it again" from Britney Spears started to echoe from his fanny pack, he abruptly stopped his evil laughter and grabbed the crystal orb again, before he answered the call. -"Oh, I am sorry, this is a important call and I have to answer it in private, HEY, Curupora, where can I talk in private in this cursed place ?"- Curupora pointed to a reclusive place, the vines were putting her on the ground next to you.

-"Ok, thanks ! And say to the forest to not listen to my conversation, that would be rude."- As Jericho walked away. Curupora made a thumbs up to the CEO demon and talked with you with her mask off. -" I understand kid, maybe we can talk more later on, but now, be safe, I have to get going, anything, the forest will tell me and I will come to save you, tell Jericho that I had to save another lost soul, see you around."- making a wink, suddenly the vines grabbed her and she began to jump from branch to branch.

After that, you saw Zander, she was trying to pass by without no one noticing while Jericho was talking to the crystal orb, he seemed angry and mad at something serious.

Will you talk with Zander, follow Curupora or hear what Jericho is talking about ?

Will you talk with Zander, follow Curupora or hear what Jericho is talking about ?
    I decided to stay behind and hear what Jericho is talking about. Jericho gives out very, very bad vibes.
    Hidden:
    Zander, who was transporting a giant backpack on her back, was walking silently, avoiding any source of noise, when she noticed you, she covered her mouth with her index finger, making the "be quiet" gesture and returned to walk quietly towards the parking lot.

You looked above, Curupora was no longer there, but you could hear hers battle cries echoing in the forest, the vines were responding to them, not only the plants, but the animals too, you felt that you were being surrounded by animals so you decided to sneak on Jericho, upon arriving you hid yourself behind a bush and tried to listen to his conversation with the crystal orb.

He was making dramatic poses while talking, unfortunately, the conversation has already started, but you managed to listen to some parts.

-".....What now ?? What those moon buffoons whants with me ? WHAT ? A video conference with the high council of Lizardonia and I have to go back to my office right now ? GREAT !! Do you know what is the topic of the conference ? Promotion ? AGAIN, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO WITH THIS STUPIDITY ? What else ? You said that you had two news for me.. OH, one of my guards were roaming around the Theology college ? They arrested him and are going to judge him ? Well, what to do, those black demons are so stupid... At least they are disposable, HAHAHA. Very well, send one of my lawyers to help the guard, send more guards to locate and capture Zander and I will be there in a instant, yes, I am in the forest of souls.. I hate this place, it took the life of my beloved wife... Cursed place."- Saying that, he punched a tree that was near him, making the leaves to fall, after that, he returned to the call -"Thank you for the informations, Ugen, I know you are reliable... See ya soon, SMACK !."- As he sent a kiss to the air and put the orb back to his pack.

To your surprise Jericho was much calmer now, he started to walk slowly back to where you and Curupora were moments ago.

Will you follow Zander, speak with Jericho (and are you going to tell him were Zander went) or are you going to run away ?

Will you follow Zander, speak with Jericho (and are you going to tell him were Zander went) or are you going to run away ?
    After witnessing Jericho's top notch pose game, I saw him coming closer and closer to me. Since I don't think I have much chance to run away, I decided to try to play it cool and speak to him. I'm not going to tell him where Zander went though.
    Hidden:
    Before Jericho spotted you, you came out of the bush, you thought he didn't see you and you were right. Looking for Curupora, the CEO demon was kinda lost in thoughts, moving his head from right to left, trying to find the wild demon, finally, he looked at you.

-"Baby, where did Curupora went ? She would never let a innocent soul like yours alone in a cruel and cursed forest like this one. Also, I have more questions for her."- As he was adjusting his pack.

You explainned the situation to Jericho, he was not paying attention as he was picking something inside his fanny pack.

-"I see, what a irrensponsable demon she is, right ? Very well, I would be a bad guy if I let you here all by yourself to be eaten by monsters... So, would you like to go with me to my office ? Who knows, you might get a job offer at F&B..."- Said Jericho while holding a big key.

You looked at Jericho with a suspicious look as Jericho made a hole in the ground and put the key inside the hole, he then turned the key and a golden light came from the ground. He made a smile while a golden light portal was made next to him, he then looked at you.

-"What ? You can trust me, I am not a bad guy, now, I don't have all time, I have important things to do."- Spoke Jericho as his crystal orb was playing "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys, Jericho picked the orb again, it was glowing red.

-"See ? Another call from my office."- As he showed the crystal ball to you. -"And it is important."- Said Jericho, putting the orb in his hear.

Will you follow Jericho ? Say that you are not going with him or are you going to tell him the whereabouts of Zander ?

Will you follow Jericho ? Say that you are not going with him or are you going to tell him the whereabouts of Zander ?
    I decided to just follow Jericho despite his awful taste in music. I'm not going to tell him the whereabouts of Zander yet in case he changes direction. I want to see where exactly is he going.
    Hidden:
    -"Wow, you are slow... Very well, this golden portal will lead us directely to the 9th floor of F&B, AKA: The waiting room of my office, there, you will stay outside, nice and quiet since I have adult things to do inside my office. but do not panic, we have a nursery where our employees let their kids while they work, Ugen will guide you there, she is good with children."- Spoke Jericho, with the orb in his hear while he extended his hand to you.

-"AH ! Before we enter, you have to close your eyes and hold my hand, promise me that you are not going to open your eyes or let go of my hand while we are inside the portal, ok ? The travel will be short, but a bit chaotic."- Jericho spoke, his attention was divided between you and the crystal orb as he was entering the golden portal, you could only see the right side of the CEO demon.

You, obeying him, closed your eyes and hold his hand. The demon, without warning, pushed you inside with such violence that you were caught by surprise, inside the portal, you could hear lots of cries of man and women, they were cries of despair, screams of pain, growls of anger, outdated pop songs and for some reason, lawyers talking in legal language. All together in a nightmarish medley.

Jericho was talking with the orb, but you couldn't listen to the whole conversation.

-"....... Are you ? You are not ....... !! How did you ....... ?? You have what ....... ? This is ....... !! How can I ....... you?? Very well, I am busy ....... But I will ....... with you ....... !!"- After this short conversation, the screams had stopped, the only noise you could hear was a soft classic music on the background and Jericho talking.

-"Ah baby, I told you that the travel would be quick, you can open your eyes now."-

As you did, the first thing you noticed was that Jericho changed his outfit, now he is wearing a fine dark blue blazer jacket with matching pants. Then, you looked around, you were inside a elegant waiting room, the walls were made of fine wood, on the floor, there was a giant red carpet, decorating the place around you, you saw lots of frames of demons and old/weird objects scattered around the waiting room.

On the far right, there was the entrance of a elevator and in the far left, a large table, right behind the table, on the wall, you saw a gigantic frame, it was familiar, but you were too far to see it. On the right side of it, there was a giant red door.

-"Here we are, now, if you excuse me, I have work to do."- Jericho spoke while walking towards the table, apon arriving there, he pressed a button that was on the table, then, a bell started to ring, comming from a hidden corridor that was in the right side of the table, a green demon appeared, she was serious but elegant and was holding lots of papers and books.

-"This is Ugen, she is my trustworthy secretary, she will guide you to the nursery, right ?"- Said Jericho while looking at her.

-"Yes, Master, I will."- Spoke the green demon as she put the papers and books on top of the table and adjusted her glasses.

you noticed that she had a third eye in her forehead and two dragonic wings in her back, besides that, she was wearing a elegant black dress.

Looking at the big clock that was on the wall, Jericho said out loud -"Oh my, look the time, I am late...See ya."- As he entered the red door, slamming it in the process.

Ugen, with the soft smile, walked towards you, you were so distracted by the place that you didn't notice when she came next to you.

-"Nice to meet you, Mr. baby, Master Jericho told me about you, how about we go to the nursery in the 1st floor ? I bet that the nurses in there are going to take good care of you, better then me, I am just a secretary..Ha-ha-ha."- Ugen tried to laugh.

What will you do ?

Ask something you want to know to Ugen, don't talk with Ugen and go with her to the nursery or will you try to go inside the office ?

Ask something you want to know to Ugen, don't talk with Ugen and go with her to the nursery or will you try to go inside the office ?
    Of course I would ask Ugen what is she other than a secretary. And hopefully carefully prod something out about Jericho.
    Hidden:
    With blank eyes, all three of them, Ugen looked at you with a confused expression. -"I am a green demon, as you can see by my skin color and that is it, I just work for Jericho as his secretary, he tends to forget about lots of stuff, so, my job is to remember him about his responsabilties, people say I am more like a nanny to him, but that is not true, Jericho is not irresponsible...."- After a few seconds, the green demon pointed to the giant frame that was behind her desk, you could finally see the frame, it was Dprevia, in the picture she was wearing a beautiful white dress and playing a piano, she looked younger and happy but she still had the light blue hair.

The secretary took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes, all three of them -"His love for his late wife and his lost daughter always breaks my heart... He is such a kind soul."- As she was speaking, you could hear Jericho screeming in anger and destroying things inside his office.

Ugen was not surprised about that, she guide you to a distant wall covered with pictures of her, on top of all the pictures you could read "Employee of the month". Ugen let loose a heavy breath -"He also helps me, you know, is hard to be a green demon, but Jericho understands me, is a shame most people hate him...Well, enough of that, I have to take you to the nursery, your diaper is starting to spread bad smells all over the room."- As Ugen made another soft smile to you and grabbed your hand, pushing you towards the elevator.

Will you go with Ugen to the nursery, attack Ugen and go inside the office or do small talk with Ugen ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; February 12th, 2017 at 04:15 PM.

Will you go with Ugen to the nursery, attack Ugen and go inside the office or do small talk with Ugen ?
    Shocked by the twist of events, I lost my calm. I pushed Ugen aside, hoping to be able to get into the office.
    Hidden:
    -"Wha-wha-wha-wha..What are you doing ? This hurts."- Ugen said while she lost balance and fell on the ground, making her long blonde hair that was tied with a single pin to let loose, reveling long, silky blonde hair.

You took advantage of the situation and started to run towards the office, as you were approaching, you could hear Jericho speaking, he was much calmer now, at least he was not breaking things, you stopped next to the door, the only thing you could hear from inside the room was Jericho talking to someone. -"... And how about Cappugs ? Did "it" got the promotion ?...."- As you were trying to listen more, Ugen, in between hiccups, started to scream all the way across the waiting room, she was crying and shouting.

-"Why did you do that ? I was just trying to be your friend, now you messed up my hair, break my high heels and made me cry...Master Jericho needs to know you are a bad baby...MASTER JERICHO !!! HELP ME !!! THE BABY TRIED TO KILL ME !!"- Screamed Ugen, you didn't knew if she was really crying or faking it, she was hiding her face with her hands.

The conversation inside the room finished abruptly, you could hear footsteps coming to the door.

Will you go back and aid Ugen, hide yourself and try to run away using the elevator or go inside the office room ?

Will you go back and aid Ugen, hide yourself and try to run away using the elevator or go inside the office room ?
    I decided to go inside the office room, since there's no point turning back.
    Hidden:
    while Ugen was crying loud, as you were ready to open the door, someone opened it first in the other side, it was Jericho, but he had something different in his looks, it was a single and cute pink flower that was on his head. Looking at you and then, at the secretary, the demon let loose a disapointment breath.

-"What is happening ? I ordered you to take the baby to the nursery, but you are still here...And now you are making a scene for no reason, obey my orders !! NOW !!!"-

-"Master !! Be carefull, that baby is evil !! He tried to kill me and he might try to kill you !!"- Ugen said in between sobs.

Jericho was perplexed and speechless, while he was looking at you, the flower started to speak.

-"I found, I found, I found, I found,I found, I found,I found, I found,I found, I found,I found, I found... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH !!! I found one of the new promoted ones !! MEEEEEEEEE !!! Garnidelia will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy, my first mission as a Astra Prsopo and I nailed it !! Man...I AM FLAWLESS."-

Jericho, who still had the open mouth made a soft smirk.

-"So, are you telling me that this baby got promoted ? AHAHA, those moon buffoons are something.. Weird people...Very well, so it seems that Ugen did a good job and I have to apologize to her for being so rude."-

Jericho pushed you aside and rushed to help the blonde secretary, he went so fast that the pink flower fall from his head.

From afar, you saw Jericho and Ugen hugging eachother. As you came next to the flower, you saw a small and cute fairy comming out of the petals, she was wearing a pink dress with a big skirt made of petals, her hair was pink and long and she had two big buns on each side of her hair, much like Princess Leia from Star Wars, but they were pink.

Shaking her head, she started to speak.

-"Uwhaaa ?!! I am dizzy, where I am ?? Oh yeah, the promoted one !! HEY, you there, yes, you with the dirty diaper, good news, you got selected by Garnidelia herself to receive the HONOR to stay in the Lizardonia castle, so, please, come with me, we still have to find the last one."- The fairy made a pirouette in the air and landed on your nose, her wings was tickling it.

Jericho, together with Ugen who was now quiet but still making small sobs came close to you and the fairy.

-"Now now, I can not let two moon fools roaming around my beloved underworld like that, but, I don't trust such high job to my guards, they are strong, but you know what they say, "with great power comes great stupidity"."- Jericho spoke.

-"WOW !! Master, that was so smart !!"- Ugen said with sparkles in her eyes, all three of them.

-"For Garnidelia, do you really need someone to kiss your ass like that ? What a stupid demon, am I right ?"- The fairy asked you.

The CEO demon ignored the comment and Ugen made a grimace at you.

-"I know, Ugen, you will go with them to find the last promoted lunatic that is in my domain, worry not, I will lend two black demons to help you. Now, do not dissapoint me, ok ? I will have to go now, need to make more..Money.."- as Jericho went back to his office.

Ugen went running towards the door of the office, that now was closed, and started to punch it. -"MASTER !!! PLEASE !! Don't let me with these two lunatics !!! HELP MEEE"-

On the other side, two huge black demons came out of the elevator, they started to walk slowly towards the green demon.

What will you do ?

What will you do ?
    Ugen seems to be in trouble so I decided to go forward and see what I can do to help her. Makes up for rudely shoving her earlier. Maybe she even has information vital to me.
    Hidden:
    The black demons finally arrived next to you and the fairy, who was still sitting on your nose, her fairy dust was covering your nostrils, you wanted to sneeze, but you endured it the best you could. One of the black demons walked towards Ugen, he was strong, but his body was out of proportion, with giant arms but small legs and head, the other demon was also like that, maybe all the black demons have the same type of body.

Ugen, who was still punching the door of the office of Jericho, suddenly turned her head to the big demon, she was scared, but she decided to listen.

-"Dnn, Black demons G1 and G2 are present, we just hatched from our cocoons and we were told to go up here to escort someone called Ugen, they said she is a green demon..Is Ugen you ? Dnn ??!"- Said one of the black demons, you noticed that both of them had empty expressions and drools comming from their mouths.

You decided to move towards Ugen, she looked like she was in distress, when you started to move in her direction, she opened her eyes, all three of them and started to shout to the black demons.

-"Yes !! Ugen is me !! Protect me from those two !! They are dangerous !! See ? The baby is walking towards me, he wants to kill me, FOR SURE !!! JERICHO !!! HELP ME !!!!!!!!"- Ugen was almost out of breath and voice as the punching continued.

The fairy, who was still on your nose, lost balance and took flight, she started to fly next to you.
    -"For Garnidelia, what a crybaby, demons are so....stupid, don't you think ?? I mean, the blue demons are ok, I like them, but the rest...wortless... Anyway, ignore her, she is a lost cause, NOW....HEY, look at this."- As she picked a girly pink magical wand from beneath her skirt. -"This is my super elegant delight magical in the night super extra blaster eatherial wand of true love that is also super powerfull. With this, I can find the missing person, after that, we can go to Lizardonia, how about that ?"- The fairy made a huge smile, she was eager for some reason, but you decided to ignore it, for now.

From inside the office, you could hear Jericho, he was talking with someone, but now, he was happy with his conversation, you wanted to stay and listen to the private talk, but the sudden actions around Ugen and the black demons caught your attention.

When your attention came back to the waiting room, you saw that the black demons gathered next to Ugen. -"Ugen found..Dnn...G1 will help Ugen, G2 will also help, G2 and G1 will protect Ugen from any danger. Dnn!!"- G2 picked a medical kit that was in Ugen's table and gave it to the blonde demon.

Ugen, who was now much calmer started to walk towards you. -"Right, tell me your name, miss fairy, then, lead the way to the missing person so I can get rid of you and that evil baby."- The blonde secretary acted all mighty and powerful when the black demons were at her side, looking menacing.

-"Oh..Why should I tell my name to a stupid demon, ~joking~, my name is Bella, Bella-Fada, one of the last fairies in the world, as for the last person..Let me check my super elegant delight magical in the night super extra blaster eatherial wand of true love that is also super powerfull."- As she waved the wand around, the moon symbol that was on the top of the wand started to shine when she pointed to the church location.

-"There !! The last person is in that location !! YES, This is so easy !!"- Bella closed her eyes and made a giant smile.

-"That location... The church ?!? So it seems the last one is a blue demon, not surprised, they all are crazy, just like anyone in Lizardonia. Now, let get going, I want to end this nightmare ASAP."- Ugen pointed to the guard demons. -"Hush hush hush, move forward."- The black demons started to walk and push you and Bella to the elevator, Ugen was following from behind.

-"Dnn!!.. We obey Ugen.. Dnn!!"- Spoke G1 and G2 in unison.

What will you do ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; February 22nd, 2017 at 05:23 PM.

What will you do ?
    Left speechless at the stupidity of demons, I move to take out G1 and G2. If I succeed I would try to explain to Ugen that I mean no harm and want info. Hopefully she could comprehend it.

If I fail to take down G1 and G2 run away together with the fairy.
    Hidden:
    You looked at Ugen, her third eye was emitting a green shine and was wide open, she made a smirk at you. -"Ho-Ho-Ho, you think that demons are stupid ? And what is that ? You want to fight G1 and G2 ? How silly, I think that YOU are the stupid one here, anyway, I suggest you to not fight back and behave like a good baby or I will have to order my beloved pets here to attack you, and no, they are not going to give simple spanks."- Ugen pointed at the elevator, she had a confident expression.

-"Go inside, we wasted a lot of time here... Oh, I almost forgot, you want to run away with that fairy ? HO-HO-HO, that is NOT going to happen."- The green demon clapped her hands and went towards the black demons, they were still with the blank expression and were still drooling. -"G1, G2 !! Be careful with these two, they will try to escape in the first opportunity they found."- The secretary made a evil smile at you and Bella, who was surprisingly smiling at the situation.

-"Dnn!!.. Yes Ugen.. We obey Ugen.. Dnn!!"- Spoke G1 and G2 in unison.

G1 and G2 started to push you inside the elevator, when you were inside, you noticed it was too tight for everyone to get in, but Ugen ignored this and forced everyone, while you were crushed inside the elevator, you noticed that near you there were buttons with numbers in them, from 9 to -3.

-"I can't reach the buttons, can someone press the 0 button ?"- Spoke an almost out of breath Ugen, she was crushed behind the massive bodies of the black demons.

-"I can help, I can help, I can help."- Said Bella, as she started to fly towards the buttons, filling the small elevator with fairy dust.

Will you press the 0 button, press a different button or let Bella press the button ?

Will you press the 0 button, press a different button or let Bella press the button ?
    I pressed the 8 button out of desparation/general gut feeling. Its the option that has a chance to not screw me over anyway.
    Hidden:
    As you were going to move your arm in the direction of the buttons, your hand pushed Bella aside, with that, she started to spin, filling the room with glitter. After a few moments, she stopped to spin, with a sick and tired expression, the fairy looked at you.

-"Why did you do that ?!?! I am so dizzy, I think I am going to throw up... OH NO..here it comes..."- As soon as she said that, she started to vomit liquid rainbows on the floor. -"Argh, this is not fun, I thought this mission was easy, now I want to get back to Lizardonia...."- As she cleaned her mouth and hid her eyes with her hands, after a few moments, Bella talked with herself. -"But, Noqkua, she is cheering for me in Lizardonia....OK, I am not going to be selfish, I will conclude this silly mission, I only have to find one person, I can do it..YEAH"- Bella made a victory sign with her hand.

As you pressed the 8th button, the elevator started to move down. -"Wait, who pressed the 8th button ? We were supposed to go to the 0 floor, now, stop this foolery and press the right button."- Ugen spoke behind the bodies of the black demons.

The elevator suddenly stopped at the floor below, as it landed, a mechanical voice coming from a speaker, said. -"[8th floor of FB: Customer's food court, enjoy your stay and remember, ~SPEND YOUR GOLD WITH US~]"- After that, the door opened, you could see lots of fast food restaurants outside the elevator, besides that, the place was dark.

With so much dust and glitter inside the elevator, G1 and G2 were rubbing their eyes.

Will you stay in the elevator, run away with Bella (or alone) or try to talk with Ugen.
    Last edited by C_uggs; March 2nd, 2017 at 08:09 AM.

Will you stay in the elevator, run away with Bella (or alone) or try to talk with Ugen.
    Asking me to choose between blood thirsty demons and fast food?
    Careful not to step on rainbow vomit, I dash out of the elevator into the fast food floor.
    Hidden:
    When you put your first foot outside, the lights in the ceiling started to turn on, revealing a massive food court, with lots of restaurants, tables and of course demons, lots and lots of demons, male and females, boys and girls (all red, though) they all were buying, eating and chating.

You looked around, you were stunned by the amount of food options avaible, from tacos to stroganoff, all the restaurants were empty, except one, it had the most clients in the court. From what you could see, that fast food restaurant was selling combos of hamburgers and fries, the queue to order/pay was gigantic but there was only one demon working in the cash register, this demons was different, he had a white mohawk.

Bella, who finally came to her senses, saw you leaving the elevator. -"Oh, I get it, you want to loose that green loser, I see, well, that was smart of your part, lets go to the church, don't worry, my super elegant delight magical in the night super extra blaster eatherial wand of true love that is also super powerfull will guide us, I don't need Ugen or those two meatballs that are following her."- When she ended talking, she then pressed the 0 button and started to fly, in the end, she did a final twirl before leaving the tight place.

Right after this, the door closed and the elevator started to go down, you could hear loud sneezing sounds comming from inside the elevator, it was G1 and G2, it was because of the amount of glitter and fairy dust that was inside the small cubicle.

-"No, nonononononononoooooo, STAY IN MY CONTROL... I can't ... THEY WILL GO BERSERK !!!"- It was Ugen, she sounded scared, you could hear punching sounds echoing.

-"AHAHA, ignore her, so, were are we going ? OH, there is a emergency stairs right there."- Bella made a rude smile as she spins around you.

Will you go towards the stairs with Bella, go see and talk with the demon working in the cash register, or wait and check what will happen with Ugen ?

Will you go towards the stairs with Bella, go see and talk with the demon working in the cash register, or wait and check what will happen with Ugen ?
    I decided to wait and check what will happen with Ugen. She sounds like she is in trouble.
    Hidden:
    The elevator was deep down, when sudenly, you heard loud punching sounds comming from the elevator, after a loud noise coming from the lower floors, you saw the two metal doors in front of you being opened by force, it was G1 and G2, they managed to get out of the small cubicle and climbed the cable of the elevator. One of them was holding Ugen, who was unconscious while the other looked at you and started to roar. They both were covered in glitter and fairy dust and were sneezing.

Bella was terrorized, she started to fly in panic and screamed in your ear.
    -"Why are you still here ? They are going to kill us !!! We need to get out of this stupid place ASAP so we can find the last promoted one and THEN, we can go to Lizardonia...MOVE !!!"- Bella went flying towards the stairs, you noticed that next to the fire exit, you saw what it looked like a digital map that was on the wall, it looked futuristic and out of place.

Meanwhile, the speakers in the ceiling started to emit a monotone voice. -"Dear WONDERFUL consumers of F&B, we gladly announce the start of a INCREDIBLE lightning promotion in all of our store !!!!!! If you spend 1000 gold or more in ANY of our products, you can get a official ticket for the live concert of Narus: the white mane that will happen this weekend at F&B. SPEND SPEND SPEND !!!!!!!!!!!!"- Right after the message ended, you heard what it looked like a stampede, you looked left, it was the numerous demons that were in the food court just a moment ago, they all were running towards you and the two black demons. Almost in the entrance of the food court, you saw a little cart full of cleaning supplies and a bucket full of water, maybe the cleaning lady forgot it or maybe she was cleaning the restrooms.

You took a final look in the food court, it was empty, the only one you could spot was the demon with the white mohawk, he was closing the restaurant, after that, he started to walk slowly to a vacant table, when he sit down, he picked his smartphone and started to use it.

After a brief time, Ugen finally woke up, as she noticed the situation around her, she screamed loud. -"SOMEONE SAVE ME !!!!! MASTER JERICHO !!!! ANY ONE !!!! PLEASE !!! I can't control them, I need water so I can wash away all this stupid glitter of my eyes !!!"- As G1 and G2 were ready to attack you.

Will you run away with Bella, use the cleaning cart and the water to fight G1 and G2 or ignore the situation and go talk with the mysterious demon with the white mohawk ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 14th, 2017 at 08:21 PM.

Will you run away with Bella, use the cleaning cart and the water to fight G1 and G2 or ignore the situation and go talk with the mysterious demon with the white mohawk ?
    I brandish the cleaning cart well, ready to fight G1 and G2, keeping an eye well on the demon with the white mohawk. If things go south I would go for the Secret Technique and go for option 1.
    Hidden:
    Cleaning cart in hands, you decided to use it against G1 and G2 who were ready to attack you, when, out of the sudden, the black demon who was holding Ugen suddenly trowed her at your direction, you dodged the throw and Ugen hit the floor.

While you were distracted by G1 and G2, you could hear the speakers talking again -"We from F&B are sorry to inform our beloved customers that our main elevator is currently out of order, we suggest you use the fire exit to obtain accesses to lower floors... Sorry for the inconvenience, and, as a bonus for all the trouble, we are going to give more 1000 tickets for the concert of Narus: the white mane that will happen this weekend, RUN, they are almost ending up !! Again, we are sorry about this situation and please, don't forget to SPEND, SPEND !!! SPEND !!!!!!!!! you gold with us".- Suddenly, the massive group of demons who were running towards the elevator changed their direction, going strait towards Bella and the set of stairs.

Ugen was near you, she looked a bit hurt, but she was mostly fine, with her eyes closed and in panic, she started to scream. -"Anyone !! HELP MEEEEE !!! I can't see, there is too much fairy dust in my eyes, can anyone help me ? PLEASE !!!-" As she was trying to stand up and walk with both of her hands in her front, trying to touch things around her. She dind't knew, but she was walking towards G1 and G2, that now, were more agressive because of the demons that were appreching the perimeter.

Bella, who were also distracted by the black demons started to talk in a nagging voice. -"OH MY Garni !! Are you seriously going to fight those two idiots ? Why ? Are you perhaps planning to save Lil'Miss KissTheBoss'sAss ? LOL, Even if you are one of the choosen ones by Garnidelia herself, you are still a demon, a stupid and ignorant DEMON. FINE, you want to spend time and waste your life in here, go ahead, I will go to the church all by myself and find the last promoted one. After I found the lucky one, I will come back for you and you WILL come with me to Lizardonia, its not about you, is about what Garnidelia said, and what she said is law and...."- Before she could finnish her monologue, the massive group of demons with big $$ in their eyes trampled the fairy, talking her with them to the lower levels in the process.

From afar, the demon with the Smartphone and white mohawk was looking at you and the black demons, he then made a "sigh" expression and went back to his phone, apparently, he was watching something good as you could feel from afar all his hype towards his phone and whatever he was watching at the moment.

G1 suddenly threw a punch at you and G2 started to run to your direction, Ugen was in the way, still with her eyes closed. You looked at your chest, the same light blue shine was comming from it, as you approach the bucket of water, you noticed the same trident from before had magically appeared in your hand.

Will you attack G1 and G2 using the trident, wet Ugen with the water that is inside the bucket or escape and go talk with the demon with the white mohawk ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information