Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Femme's Royal Maze of Chaos and Misfortune

Default Re: Femme's Royal Maze of Chaos and Misfortune

Gift. How about this awesome mash-up?

Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    XD Yes!

Femme is pleased. She presents you with a one-of-a-kind anger performance art of her own creation. Truly exquisite.
    Fun fact about this piece. The original physical copy was torn to shreds and then burned by the artist herself when she went into a fit of rage for an unknown reason and so only the digital copy remains. It remains to this day one of the art world's greatest mysteries.

I give you the gift of clothes...just gotta check in on my friend, he's getting them now.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Shuhan; January 27th, 2016 at 06:44 PM.

I give you a gift and a fact in combo form=

^ Horribly inaccurate. Watch this video instead for some true in-depth research:

^ Horribly inaccurate. Watch this video instead for some true in-depth research:

When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    I present a fact!

Some tropical birds of paradise, like the cock-of-the-rock, form groups to help attract a mate. A group of three or four male cock-of-the-rocks, for instance, may perform a mating display together in order to attract a mate for the lead male. It's very much like a dance-off.
    Spoiler:
    That's super interesting o_o +1 for animal facts. I tried to search for a vid of it but I was cringing so hard for what results might come up x_x you wouldn't happen to have a link, would you?

For this, Femme presents to you a single lovebird. She sings in one volume: Deafening

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Fact. Did you know that Polar Bears are Left-Handed?
    Spoiler:
    I didn't! o_O

Femme decrees you must stare at this gif for 50 butt shakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmilla View Post
    3. This thread fills me with DETERMINATION.
    I am intrigued o_o to what end will your determination drive you?

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/8BgMwLY.gif

To potentially please and propitiate the peoples' Pirate Queen's policies I present to thee a present in the form of my prized professional pachyderm painter, Professor Picasso P. Phant, Ph.D; possessing profound passion for painting and particularly practiced in pushing petite paintbrushes powerfully for the purpose of proficiently producing positively perfect plentiful profusion of pretty pachyderm portraits presented on pads of pristine parchment.
    Spoiler:
    That... was beautiful :o

Femme nods in approval. She sentences you to learn and perform the African Alphabet Song all on your own. This sentence was brought to you by the Letter F and Number 1337.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Ok, I offer one fact:

DID YOU KNOW: That the dude that invented the Guillotine, Joseph Guillotin, was actually against the death penalty, but created the device in order to cause painless death to whoever was condemned.
    Spoiler:
    Wow, oh irony of ironies! o_O

For this, you are sentenced to death... by Kittens.

Hidden:

Spoiler:
    That's super interesting o_o +1 for animal facts. I tried to search for a vid of it but I was cringing so hard for what results might come up x_x you wouldn't happen to have a link, would you?

For this, Femme presents to you a single lovebird. She sings in one volume: Deafening

http://www.goodbirdinc.com/images/lo...eidenreich.jpg
    I can't find one, but in recompense I offer one of my favorite overdramatic animal videos:

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    I can't find one, but in recompense I offer one of my favorite overdramatic animal videos:
    Oh my god that was amazing Here's a trade:

Quote Originally Posted by Pachylad View Post
    Bugger all Brotato, I beseige you to stop blubbering and bemasking your brutally belligerent actions and not make buffoons and oh screw the alliteration DO NOT TRUST THE ELEPHANT FEMME. D:
    Elephants are more reliable than people with fake cheese crusted fingers. Like, what life decisions has one made to end up with neon orange fingers? Simply appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Gift. How about this awesome mash-up?
    I am not versed enough with these musics to recognize the mashed up musics? What are they?

In her confusion, Femme gifts you an NES controller with no game or console. Perhaps you can hit someone with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post
    Fun fact about this piece. The original physical copy was torn to shreds and then burned by the artist herself when she went into a fit of rage for an unknown reason and so only the digital copy remains. It remains to this day one of the art world's greatest mysteries.
    Hmm, yes. Now that you've reminded me, I just happen to remember someone writing a description of said art piece while not checking their spelling and "accidentally" making their description of the character's shirts become filtered to "bratwurst", which may have contributed to aforementioned unexplained rage.

You are sentenced to wear this shirt for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post
    But because of this your sentence has been downgraded to every Tuesday for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    I give you the gift of clothes...just gotta check in on my friend, he's getting them now.

Spoiler:
    I received it :D It's lovely. I can feel all sorts of soup-related feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlzztar View Post
    I give you a gift and a fact in combo form=
    I am truly enlightened!

Your name has been changed to Owlzztar. Who, just who would've done that? Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    I offer a fact:

The current brazilian flag is a tribute to Napoleon Bonaparte, The rhombus inside a rectangle was a flag example often used by Napoleon Bonaparte in his conquests, and Dom Pedro II was a big fan of Napoleon, much to disgust Dom Pedro's grandfather, John VI, who was terrified of Bonaparte.
    This fact reminded me that I hate rhombuses. They're the worst of all quadrilaterals.

You are sentenced to write a haiku glorifying the square over the rhombus.
    Hidden:

This fact reminded me that I hate rhombuses. They're the worst of all quadrilaterals.

You are sentenced to write a haiku glorifying the square over the rhombus.
    OH !! How much I love squares
    as squares has four lovely sides
    and rhombus are ugly and sharp
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    OH !! How much I love squares
    as squares has four lovely sides
    and rhombus are ugly and sharp
    HA HA! XD

Oh my, this haiku is fitting for a Boon! But no, make no requests, I make the rules around hurr.
    Where are those cheese digits..

*clap clap* CHEESE LAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Pachylad View Post
    ^
    Use those cheese phalanges of yours to bestow upon the Captain the best of the royal Cheetos. Posthaste!
    Hidden:

Oh my god that was amazing Here's a trade:

Lyrebirds are fantastic! I've considered becoming a professor of ornithology and moving to Australia for the sole purpose of teaching lyrebirds to talk like R2-D2 and make lightsaber noises.

I present another fact: typically, we think of animal songs as exclusive to birds and whales, but several species of mice also sing to their mates at ultrasonic frequencies. The songs are used in both attracting a mate and especially communication between monogamous pairs, where each mouse will sing to the other when out of sight to check in and keep track of their position. It's kind of sweet.

I am not versed enough with these musics to recognize the mashed up musics? What are they?

A mash-up between this and this

Closed Thread

Thread Information